Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Jonathan Greening??? Left Manchester Utd for Middlesborugh and is now at West Brom?

ReputationRep:
    Rooneys an investment, he could spend 10 years or more at the club, and as he improves (he prob will) that 27mill will look like a good deal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 85ah11)
    Jonathan Greening??? Left Manchester Utd for Middlesborugh and is now at West Brom?
    He is the new messiah (or looks like him, anyway) - Jesus indeed

He even got a Champions League winners medal.

He's good on crosses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 85ah11)
    Steve Wigley's in charge full-time at Southampton, isn't he?
    Not so much in charge, but full time 'head coach'. Definately won't be a new manager though, maybe a director of football or some other nonsense title.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently thats hwere Clive Woodwood comes into the picture as he is a possible target for Southampton. He has had a conversation with Robert Lowe about it so....wait n c

ReputationRep:
    Who do you think should be England's first choice goalkeeper?

ReputationRep:
    Yeeeees!

100% for Kirky Wirky - get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Yeeeees!

100% for Kirky Wirky - get in.
    Eh? - it now says 'other - 100%', when I voted on Kirkland and it said 100% for him....... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Robert greene without a shadow of doubt. Arsenal were apparently after him after failing to poach anti niemi from southampton. He has also been flawless so far this season mixing with the big boys. Personally I think Nigel Martyn should have been in the Euro 2004 squad in the summer so good call on including him in the poll.

ReputationRep:
    Well I think Chris Kirkland should be - why he isn't even Liverpool's number 1 is beyond me. I've never seen him make one single mistake before, and for such a big guy his reflexes and agility are second to none. All he needs now is experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krim)
    Robert greene without a shadow of doubt. Arsenal were apparently after him after failing to poach anti niemi from southampton. He has also been flawless so far this season mixing with the big boys. Personally I think Nigel Martyn should have been in the Euro 2004 squad in the summer so good call on including him in the poll.
    amen

greeno for england

ReputationRep:
    England coach Sir Clive Woodward has confirmed that he will resign his post on Wednesday.

Woodward left a Twickenham meeting with Rugby Football Union chief executive Francis Baron, saying: "I will be handing in my resignation."

The 48-year-old has been linked with an unlikely move to Premiership football club Southampton.

This is the end of the road for success with England Rugby, at least for a while.

ReputationRep:
    England coach Sir Clive Woodward has confirmed that he will resign his post on Wednesday.

Woodward left a Twickenham meeting with Rugby Football Union chief executive Francis Baron, saying: "I will be handing in my resignation."

The 48-year-old has been linked with an unlikely move to Premiership football club Southampton.

This is the end of the road for success with England Rugby, at least for a while.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Technical director at Southampton within the week? Wouldn't bet against it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hossy)

Far worse :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Eh? - it now says 'other - 100%', when I voted on Kirkland and it said 100% for him....... :confused:
    I think he will be, within the next few years. He's been amazing for England Under21s, and he just needs to get some games regularly for Liverpool and avoid injuries like the one which put him out of contention in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravs)
    I couldnt tell you who will win this series, we havent been in good form of late and neither have england in odi cricket either
    its anybodys game
    Go go Steve Harmison - hattrick - India out for 170! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    wow, india are really out of form atm

ReputationRep:
    Ding ding. How many overs is it ? 50 or 60 ?

Still, only an English side could **** this up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    Ding ding. How many overs is it ? 50 or 60 ?

Still, only an English side could **** this up

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.