Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Euler
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Tendulkar is missing from the Indian team and thus the poor result...
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by IntegralNeo)
Tendulkar is missing from the Indian team and thus the poor result...
you can't pin it down on one player. sure he's valuable, but india are good enough not to rely on him.....they've just played badly
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Harmison looks way better with a skinhead.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Harmison looks way better with a skinhead.
he should shave off the beard
FallenSpirit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Rooney is one of the most overrated players around - just like Beckham.
Euler
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
you can't pin it down on one player. sure he's valuable, but india are good enough not to rely on him.....they've just played badly
who can argue that the outcome of this match would have significantly been affected if tendulkar was in the squad? :rolleyes:
i agree that they played badly but their form has been poor since they won the series in pakistan...they didnt even qualify for the dutch tri series final...
FallenSpirit
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Unlucky.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by IntegralNeo)
who can argue that the outcome of this match would have significantly been affected if tendulkar was in the squad? :rolleyes:
i agree that they played badly but their form has been poor since they won the series in pakistan...they didnt even qualify for the dutch tri series final...
yep, even in the asia cup, against the better teams (sri lanka and pakistan), they only won once out of the four played against the two
Branded Spark
Report 15 years ago
he should try getting a role at newcastle, they are a better chance of success then southampton
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Branded Spark)
he should try getting a role at newcastle, they are a better chance of success then southampton
At least they are competitors for the CL.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 85ah11)
Jonathan Greening??? Left Manchester Utd for Middlesborugh and is now at West Brom?
Oh that should be him. My friend called him Greenie, being a United supporter and not liking his performance...
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hewitt just whipped Ferreira in 3 straight sets, taking the match 6-1, 7-5, 6-4
Incredible match by Hewitt! He was so consistant in his play, making very few unforced errors.
Despite the pace of Ferreira's returns, the quality of Hewitt was just too good, often making incredible, unbelievable gets and then going on to win the ralley.
Looks back to his old self again and a strong candidate for the Grand Slam.

Come on!
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Hewitt just whipped Ferreira in 3 straight sets, taking the match 6-1, 7-5, 6-4
Incredible match by Hewitt! He was so consistant in his play, making very few unforced errors.
Despite the pace of Ferreira's returns, the quality of Hewitt was just too good, often making incredible, unbelievable gets and then going on to win the ralley.
Looks back to his old self again and a strong candidate for the Grand Slam.

Come on!
what channel are u watching the US open from?......
ravs
Report 15 years ago
i was at the game today at TB, and i can tell u that the indians played some of the worst shots ive ever seen. laxman and kaif got out to good balls but dravid, yuvraj, sehwag and gangs threw their wickets away

harmison was lucky with his hat trick as balaji wasnt out, it hit his arm guard

but eng bowled really well and wharf was very very impressive

and yes, ofcourse india are gonna miss sachin, hes such a huge player. look at eng in natwest series when flintoff wasnt playing, they won one game in their own natwest series, 1 game out of 6, cos they missed flintoff so much

these big players, when they are injured, leave a huge HUGE gap to fill
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by guest1984)
what channel are u watching the US open from?......
Sky Sports 2
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
She is a quitter.
kikzen
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
quitter i think.
bob t builder
Report 15 years ago
Guys you are being far too harsh on her. My brother is in training for the olympics for 2008 in bejing. He is currently training in the philipines for two years so the heat will be nothing to him when he comes to compete in the triathlon in China.

Paula radcliff is an amazing athelete but we have our off days. She is the world record holder and in the marathon the other runners dont stand a chance against her on her good day. The marathon runner who won the even did so worthingly but on a good day paula radcliff would have been a good 30 s or more infront of her. It wasnt the heat she said it wasnt and she had prepared for that. She gave it her all and i would rather she stopped than collapsed . Its her dream and in 8 years she hasnt fulfilled it which is rather saddening to her. She was so distrought after the race but she had to quit. But just because she physically quit mentally she gave it her all. My heart goes out to her and please dont say shes a quitter its not fair. She is world record holder and world champion. she had an off day and she is not a quitter.

Thanks
bob t builder
Report 15 years ago
Comeon Hewitt
Branded Spark
Report 15 years ago
Hewitt played well, but you got to give Ferrera kudos for effort and endurance, how many grand slams is that now he's played in?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (34)
25.37%
No (100)
74.63%

Watched Threads