Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i felt sorry for her after the marathon, but thought she was a quitter when she pulled out in the 10km

ReputationRep:
    im gonna watch it. de la hoya is gonna win for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FallenSpirit)
    Rooney is one of the most overrated players around - just like Beckham.
    I think the hype around Rooney is justified because he is an exciting player, Beckham though is overrated

ReputationRep:
    i think its a big loss, but i think hugh vyvyan ( not sure how you spell it ) should be given a chance

ReputationRep:
    i hear henman has got a back injury now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Branded Spark)
    i hear henman has got a back injury now
    yeah, apparently he was playing with the injury throughout his first round match

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fade Into Black)
    Apparently thats hwere Clive Woodwood comes into the picture as he is a possible target for Southampton. He has had a conversation with Robert Lowe about it so....wait n c
    I dont want him. I dont think he has the contacts or footballing experience to be a sucessful manager. If he comes it will be another in a long line of managerial disasters

ReputationRep:
    It appears he hasnt gone yet "As far as I am concerned I am still England coach. I have not handed in my resignation." "Clive's position will be discussed further on Thursday."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Branded Spark)
    he should try getting a role at newcastle, they are a better chance of success then southampton
    :mad: How could you say that? :mad:

Anyway, we dont even want him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    It appears he hasnt gone yet "As far as I am concerned I am still England coach. I have not handed in my resignation." "Clive's position will be discussed further on Thursday."
    I sincerely hope he doesn't go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    I dont want him. I dont think he has the contacts or footballing experience to be a sucessful manager. If he comes it will be another in a long line of managerial disasters
    You do know that both rugby and football are in the same family?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    You do know that both rugby and football are in the same family?
    Yeh but he hasnt got the footballing contacts to get good players and do deals etc. He wont do well, you mark my words

ReputationRep:
    Yeh but he hasnt got the footballing contacts to get good players and do deals etc.
    How do you know?

He wont do well, you mark my words
    You think he won't do that well, again you cannot totally sure.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know?
    You think he won't do that well, again you cannot totally sure.
    I dont know...im just assuming. And no I cannot be totally sure, im not claiming to be a psychic I just dont think he will do well but hey, im all for giving the guy a chance. Just as long as we dont get bloody Hoddle back

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. Hoddle is a good manager. You don't want to do a Chelsea now.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. Hoddle is a good manager. You don't want to do a Chelsea now.
    Yeh, I do not doubt Hoddle is a good manager. I just dont like him

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, I do not doubt Hoddle is a good manager. I just dont like him
    Who cares if you don't like him, if he does the job well that is the sole criterion.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares if you don't like him, if he does the job well that is the sole criterion.
    I care. I wasnt suggesting anbody else cared. And I dont like him for a perfectly good reason

ReputationRep:
    And I dont like him for a perfectly good reason
    ..........?

ReputationRep:
    ..........?
    He left us in our hour of need for spurs, who I hate with a white hot burning, seething hatred. Plus he was derogatory about people in weelchairs....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.