Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    Amusing statistic of the day - Jones' S/R was exactly 200.
    Lol, Yeah he got quite a few runs from those last couple of overs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    I know Shame he was out for 99.
    Ouch, that must eb so annoying. Then again we did it a West Indies player not so long ago.

ReputationRep:
    Haaahahaha. It's 2/1.

ReputationRep:
    Ind 24-2 5.5 ovs

good God..England r gettin scary now...good batting, fielding AND bowling... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've just come back from one of the best holidays ever. Unlike most of my student friends, I don't have daddy's ammex card to pay my way around the world each summer, so needed a cost effective holiday. I came across Zoco Boardriding on www.surflanzarote.com and booked one of their Lanzarote surf camps for just over 400 Euros. This included a week's accommodation in a cool surf house just metres from the beach, surf tuition and a few good nights out. Famara in Lanzarote is a beautiful village with a really nice, safe atmoshere (important as I was travelling on my own). The gorgeous south american surf instructor was an added bonus. Well worth checking out if you want a different type of holiday with the opportunity to meet people from all over Europe.

ReputationRep:
    india need to pick up the pace and sort this out!
    im going on sunday 2 watch india v england!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    india need to pick up the pace and sort this out!
    im going on sunday 2 watch india v england!!
    i odnt think there is much hope left for india now..they have lost the serie unless they produce a miraculous comeback...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntegralNeo)
    i odnt think there is much hope left for india now..they have lost the serie unless they produce a miraculous comeback...
    hopefully i can spur them on!! lol...!! nah its 2day...they gtta work it!
    im just glad that irfan pathan's playing coz im going 2 see him!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the write up Vicky. Glad you enjoyed the holiday (and the instructor). Unlike many travel companies we welcome students and offer discounts for people organising group holidays. As well as surfing in Lanzarote, we also offer kitesurfing in La Graciosa and surfing and kitesurfing in Fuerteventura. All levels of ability are catered for. Check out our website www.surflanzarote.com or email me on [email protected] . Rgds. Mark

ReputationRep:
    What's that smell....

Oh, it's SPAM.

ReputationRep:
    Who can beat them right now....(okay the aussies) but really is there anyone left to trouble them in the world?! SA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hossy)
    Who can beat them right now....(okay the aussies) but really is there anyone left to trouble them in the world?! SA?
    Sri Lanka...definitely they won the asia cup so r better than india

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hossy)
    Who can beat them right now....(okay the aussies) but really is there anyone left to trouble them in the world?!
    The Aussies could have a bad day and we could have a good day and beat them, it's happened before in sport though not cricket that I know of.

ReputationRep:
    india seem to have established quite a decent partnership... hitting harmison for 14 off a single over etc.

it could be tight unless old freddie can get some wickets quickly!

ReputationRep:
    Ind 74-2 12.1 ovs India are playing well now..if they dont lose another wicket for next 10 overs then they r in with a chance...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntegralNeo)
    Sri Lanka...definitely they won the asia cup so r better than india
    Pakistan !!! ..... no basis for it .. just being patriotic .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Was it Eric the eel, or Eddie the eel or something?
    http://moussambani.com/

ReputationRep:
    We need a few ducks

ReputationRep:
    They need two hundred runs from 28 overs. It's not going to happen, especially if another wicket or two falls.

ReputationRep:
    india, after a promising period, have now slipped to 113/4.....surely now kaif is the only person standing between england and victory

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.