Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simba)
    I'd like to see you people who call her a quitter run 22 miles and then 5 days later run over 5,000m :rolleyes: .
    if I had as much training and coaching as she had im sure i could..

ReputationRep:
    she had 4 years training and she couldn't even finish the race, not only is she a quitter but she's fcucking crap!

ReputationRep:
    WHAT I WRONG WITH ENGLAND?? they've just thrown away a TWO GOAL lead in a matter of 5 minutes? how stoopid r they??? GRRRRR :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I'm going
    Who are you supporting though?

ReputationRep:
    She lost 6-4 2-6 3-6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    She lost 6-4 2-6 3-6
    yeah, after being 3-0 up in the third set, she was kinda losing it and her forehand was letting her down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Who are you supporting though?
    France.

ReputationRep:
    He's a clown that goalie Brian, a clown .

Ok, it's been 10 mins and no one has got it yet.

Rep for the first person to tell me what I am going on about .

ReputationRep:
    as a VERY proud austrian whose just come back from the game, i REALLY needed to post this thread. austria played brilliantly (minus that REALLY stupid mistake at the beginning)....I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! and thanx david james for ure lil contribution too....we couldnt have done it without u WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO QUALIFY

ReputationRep:
    p.s. and i mangaged to get some really good (well in my opinion) pics of beckham, james, smith etc.... it was SO worth while going

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, a toast to James

ReputationRep:
    have u not read the title of this thread? sachin is unfit and out of the whole tournament mate

if dravid, ganguly sehwag and laxman can get into some good touch we stand a chance but if not its bye bye

thank god the team saw sense and promoted kaif, so much wasted talent at number 7

ReputationRep:
    england!! thats why im SOO angry! i couldve strangled lampard for giving that free kick away!! grrr!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manutdgurl)
    austria played brilliantly
    (Original post by manutdgurl)
    and thanx david james for ure lil contribution too....we couldnt have done it without u
    Is it just me, or do these statements read as virtual oxymorons?

Well done, enjoy your days of pride! I for one can't wait for the Premiership action to kick off again as I care more about Liverpool FC than I do about England. England are a waste of time.

And can anyone tell me why James is our goalie? Liverpool got rid of him because he was crap, so now he is England's number one? Anyone prefer to see Robo, Walker, Kirkland, anyone??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    And can anyone tell me why James is our goalie?
    Beats me!

Liverpool got rid of him because he was crap, so now he is England's number one?
    rofl aah the ironies..

but yeah if Kirkland can get some games in form Liverpool he will be great Im sure.

ReputationRep:
    I was at the Burghley Horse Trials today and had been enjoying a really nice day with friends, drinking Pimms and Champage in the sun and being posh and pretentious for a day. We walked around the various shops, and then settled down around the cross country course to watch the riders.

We saw Pippa Funnel, who got a thunderous reception. And a few minutes later, Caroline Pratt. Caroline Pratt fell was thrown off her falling horse, and was crushed by Primitive Streak as the horse landed. She was taken to hospital in Peterborough and died later.

My thoughts are of course with the family. It strikes me as odd just how many fatal accidents occur in equine sports compared to say F1 racing which in relative terms is now a very safe sport.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    but yeah if Kirkland can get some games in form Liverpool he will be great Im sure.
    Well he is an awesome talent... as any Coventry supports will tell you. Us Liverpool fans haven't been able to see much of him playing for Liverpool though!

But anyway... Robinson and Walker are better than James.

ReputationRep:
    yeh and how STOOPID was lampard giving away that freekick?!?!
    im SOO angry at them...thts the THIRD time we've thrown away a lead in a matter of minutes!!! grr!

ReputationRep:
    So you saw that woman die today? :confused: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Notice we still haven't learned our lesson and put a player on the far post to head away a well-placed free kick :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.