Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jack Schitt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Simba)
I'd like to see you people who call her a quitter run 22 miles and then 5 days later run over 5,000m :rolleyes: .
if I had as much training and coaching as she had im sure i could..
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
she had 4 years training and she couldn't even finish the race, not only is she a quitter but she's fcucking crap!
ickleangel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
WHAT I WRONG WITH ENGLAND?? they've just thrown away a TWO GOAL lead in a matter of 5 minutes? how stoopid r they??? GRRRRR :mad:
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
I'm going
Who are you supporting though?
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
She lost 6-4 2-6 3-6
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
She lost 6-4 2-6 3-6
yeah, after being 3-0 up in the third set, she was kinda losing it and her forehand was letting her down
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Who are you supporting though?
France.
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He's a clown that goalie Brian, a clown .

Ok, it's been 10 mins and no one has got it yet.

Rep for the first person to tell me what I am going on about .
manutdgurl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
as a VERY proud austrian whose just come back from the game, i REALLY needed to post this thread. austria played brilliantly (minus that REALLY stupid mistake at the beginning)....I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! and thanx david james for ure lil contribution too....we couldnt have done it without u WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO QUALIFY
manutdgurl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
p.s. and i mangaged to get some really good (well in my opinion) pics of beckham, james, smith etc.... it was SO worth while going
Jack Schitt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, a toast to James
ravs
Report 15 years ago
have u not read the title of this thread? sachin is unfit and out of the whole tournament mate

if dravid, ganguly sehwag and laxman can get into some good touch we stand a chance but if not its bye bye

thank god the team saw sense and promoted kaif, so much wasted talent at number 7
ickleangel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
england!! thats why im SOO angry! i couldve strangled lampard for giving that free kick away!! grrr!!
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by manutdgurl)
austria played brilliantly
(Original post by manutdgurl)
and thanx david james for ure lil contribution too....we couldnt have done it without u
Is it just me, or do these statements read as virtual oxymorons?

Well done, enjoy your days of pride! I for one can't wait for the Premiership action to kick off again as I care more about Liverpool FC than I do about England. England are a waste of time.

And can anyone tell me why James is our goalie? Liverpool got rid of him because he was crap, so now he is England's number one? Anyone prefer to see Robo, Walker, Kirkland, anyone??
hihihihi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
And can anyone tell me why James is our goalie?
Beats me!

Liverpool got rid of him because he was crap, so now he is England's number one?
rofl aah the ironies..

but yeah if Kirkland can get some games in form Liverpool he will be great Im sure.
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was at the Burghley Horse Trials today and had been enjoying a really nice day with friends, drinking Pimms and Champage in the sun and being posh and pretentious for a day. We walked around the various shops, and then settled down around the cross country course to watch the riders.

We saw Pippa Funnel, who got a thunderous reception. And a few minutes later, Caroline Pratt. Caroline Pratt fell was thrown off her falling horse, and was crushed by Primitive Streak as the horse landed. She was taken to hospital in Peterborough and died later.

My thoughts are of course with the family. It strikes me as odd just how many fatal accidents occur in equine sports compared to say F1 racing which in relative terms is now a very safe sport.
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hihihihi)
but yeah if Kirkland can get some games in form Liverpool he will be great Im sure.
Well he is an awesome talent... as any Coventry supports will tell you. Us Liverpool fans haven't been able to see much of him playing for Liverpool though!

But anyway... Robinson and Walker are better than James.
ickleangel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeh and how STOOPID was lampard giving away that freekick?!?!
im SOO angry at them...thts the THIRD time we've thrown away a lead in a matter of minutes!!! grr!
Aimée123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So you saw that woman die today? :confused: :eek:
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Notice we still haven't learned our lesson and put a player on the far post to head away a well-placed free kick :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (177)
38.31%
Take autumn exams (143)
30.95%
Look for a job (16)
3.46%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.55%
Take a year out (77)
16.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
6.06%

Watched Threads