Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
kokopops
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ooo...did u all watch the match on sky sports?? did u hear the "INDIA ZINDABAD" chants?? that was me and my family and then the people in our stands!!
ravs
Report 15 years ago
well i was lucky enough to travel to india in 2001 especially to gp watch a test match, it was at mohali against england, we hammered them by 10 wkts , and in chandigarh there werent many hotels that were that nice so i was in the same hotel as both teams and the media. met gavaskar aswell, cricket legend

then when ind toured eng in 2002, they played a test at Trent Bridge, and i live in nottm, one of the days it rained loads so i met them all in the pavilion.

and in this natwest challenge i was at Trent bridge for 2 days before the start of the 1st game, and i got to met them all there again twice
Prongs_TheGreat
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ravs)
well i was lucky enough to travel to india in 2001 especially to gp watch a test match, it was at mohali against england, we hammered them by 10 wkts , and in chandigarh there werent many hotels that were that nice so i was in the same hotel as both teams and the media. met gavaskar aswell, cricket legend

then when ind toured eng in 2002, they played a test at Trent Bridge, and i live in nottm, one of the days it rained loads so i met them all in the pavilion.

and in this natwest challenge i was at Trent bridge for 2 days before the start of the 1st game, and i got to met them all there again twice
wow mate, u r damn lucky
Hazza_CPFC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ian Walker is no way better than David James, he's probably the only keeper I'd like in goal less than James :rolleyes:

Hopefully Robinson will start to improve or Kirkland will get some games and he'll be dropped because damn... he's pants.

Anyone else think it's time we got rid of the 4-4-2? We need wiiiiiiiiiidth dammit... wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidth :eek:
Hazza_CPFC
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's a shame, but yes we will probably be down by April.

But I don't really care because this is a bonus season I never expected to have :cool:

We've played quite well so far but just not done quite enough, or switched off for a few seconds and been punished. Never would've happened in "The Championship", but it happens now
ravs
Report 15 years ago
yeh, it helps being a notts ccc member, can get into all the places that most ppl cant
ravs
Report 15 years ago
hey guess wat ive heard!

sachin hasnt actually been totally ruled out of the icc champions trophy. he will stay with the squad until the night of the india vs pak game, and if ruled unfit will return home. so MAYBE he could recover in time to play in that game
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ravs)
yeh, it helps being a notts ccc member, can get into all the places that most ppl cant
how did u become a member??
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Hazza_CPFC)
Ian Walker is no way better than David James, he's probably the only keeper I'd like in goal less than James :rolleyes:

Hopefully Robinson will start to improve or Kirkland will get some games and he'll be dropped because damn... he's pants.

Anyone else think it's time we got rid of the 4-4-2? We need wiiiiiiiiiidth dammit... wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidth :eek:
Kirkland or Robinson for keeper definitely, calamity james can sod off, bag of ****e.

I reckon we should play 3-5-2, got enough quality centre backs - Ferdinand/Campbell/Terry/King.

Then as a 5 across the middle from L to R: A Cole, Lampard, Gerrard, Beckham and Wright-Philips maybe lol.

Up front Owen/Defoe/Rooney, summat like that.
Hazza_CPFC
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
Kirkland or Robinson for keeper definitely, calamity james can sod off, bag of ****e.

I reckon we should play 3-5-2, got enough quality centre backs - Ferdinand/Campbell/Terry/King.

Then as a 5 across the middle from L to R: A Cole, Lampard, Gerrard, Beckham and Wright-Philips maybe lol.

Up front Owen/Defoe/Rooney, summat like that.
Thank you so much. That is exactly the formation I've been going on about to anyone sad enough to listen

Ferdinand, Campbell and Terry at the back.

Ashley Cole left wing-back, Wright-Phillips right wing-back and Gerrard, Lampard and Becks in the centre.

Then Rooney and Owen up front.

Yay
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Is Graham Souness!! haha!!

clicky
Hazza_CPFC
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Newcastle now = Toilet.

Hehehehe

Then again maybe he'll be the man to whip Dyer and Co. into shape.
teamvillage
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The best news I've heard for a while... Spent all of last night worried O'Leary was going to be poached by them..
ravs
Report 15 years ago
of notts cricket club? u just join. its the same as how u join any county club as a member
Simba
Badges: 15
Report 15 years ago
3-4-3, Kirkland in goal .
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by manutdgurl)
as a VERY proud austrian whose just come back from the game, i REALLY needed to post this thread. austria played brilliantly (minus that REALLY stupid mistake at the beginning)....I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! and thanx david james for ure lil contribution too....we couldnt have done it without u WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO QUALIFY
Woher kommen Sie?
manutdgurl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Hazza_CPFC)
Thank you so much. That is exactly the formation I've been going on about to anyone sad enough to listen

Ferdinand, Campbell and Terry at the back.

Ashley Cole left wing-back, Wright-Phillips right wing-back and Gerrard, Lampard and Becks in the centre.

Then Rooney and Owen up front.

Yay
sounds good...although im not so sure bout owen..he doesnt seem to be doing too well atm
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by teamvillage)
The best news I've heard for a while... Spent all of last night worried O'Leary was going to be poached by them..
So was I, to be honest. Although I think O'Leary does have a slight affection for Villa.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*toddles off to the BBC 606 website*
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
souness, stupid choice i say.

blackburn hate him now
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed