Well then it must be right... :rolleyes:

theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
well it is people opinions, but no way tottenham will finish 4th no way
I'm thinking 5th/6th positon, but we might be around that position though.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
I really hate spurs but if Defoe keeps banging them in they will have a decent chance along with newcastle,liverpool,villa and arsenal.
Why do you hate Spurs?

Who do you support?
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
:confused: 4 people have said it
You said "everyone". :confused:
teamvillage
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
I'm thinking 5th/6th positon, but we might be around that position though.
Possible... but i reckon 8th tops. Santini has impressed me thus far, but dont aim too high too soon. You really aren't the big team the media likes to think you are
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Why do you hate Spurs?

Who do you support?
Probably Arsenal or West Ham Though I don't
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by teamvillage)
Possible... but i reckon 8th tops. Santini has impressed me thus far, but dont aim too high too soon. You really aren't the big team the media likes to think you are
What media have you been looking at?

They attack Spurs all the time even when we have good performances!
Euler
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
man u :cool: go liverpool make it ur best finish at 3rd this time...
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
You said "everyone". :confused:
ok
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
He'll probably be another Sonny Pike.

(that's twice I've mentioned him on here the past week)
Who is Sonny Pike?
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Why do you hate Spurs?

Who do you support?
Every spurs fan that I know think they are as big as madrid,man u, ac, juve etc when they have generally been a boring mid table side for as long as I can remember.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Every spurs fan that I know think they are as big as madrid,man u, ac, juve etc when they have generally been a boring mid table side for as long as I can remember.
Well, thats not ALL Spurs fans, is it?!

And, we are not a boring team to watch!

Who do you support?
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
exactly. i hate them aswell especially as all the spurs fans I know are stupid ******s (except for zap and theaman)

also everyone always says spurs and they never do anything.
teamvillage
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What media have you been looking at?

They attack Spurs all the time even when we have good performances!
The Fleet Street media who are having a permanent Arsenal/Spurs/West Ham love in, only ever interrupted by Manyoo. I must say I'm bloody glad Defoe hasn't buckled under the ridiculous pressure put on him by the London press, and how Ledley King got in the England squad in front of Upson/Ehiogu etc I'll never know. Although it has worked out well for the lad, and good luck to him, at the time he was playing averagely in Midfield for a struggling Premiership team. If Tottenham was 150 miles north of where it is, there is no way it would have happened, and shows how Sven is under the thumb of the journalists. It only adds to the inequality of the Premiership, when players from most decent clubs such as Villa and Middlesbrough realise they have to be playing in London or the Champions League to get a sniff of the England squad.

Of course none of this is Spurs' fault, but it really gets on my nerves!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by teamvillage)
The Fleet Street media who are having a permanent Arsenal/Spurs/West Ham love in, only ever interrupted by Manyoo. I must say I'm bloody glad Defoe hasn't buckled under the ridiculous pressure put on him by the London press, and how Ledley King got in the England squad in front of Upson/Ehiogu etc I'll never know. Although it has worked out well for the lad, and good luck to him, at the time he was playing averagely in Midfield for a struggling Premiership team. If Tottenham was 150 miles north of where it is, there is no way it would have happened, and shows how Sven is under the thumb of the journalists. It only adds to the inequality of the Premiership, when players from most decent clubs such as Villa and Middlesbrough realise they have to be playing in London of the Champions League to get a sniff of the England squad.

Of course none of this is Spurs' fault, but it really gets on my nerves!
As a Spurs fan, I'd have to disagree with you.

I cannot remember the last time I saw a positive media item about Spurs.

As for Ledley King - having seen all three of them playing, I think King is miles better than both of them.
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
As a Spurs fan, I'd have to disagree with you.

I cannot remember the last time I saw a positive media item about Spurs.
Wonder why that is :rolleyes:

As for Ledley King - having seen all three of them playing, I think King is miles better than both of them.
Personal opinions, but you should bare in mind that King spent most of last season in midfield so picking him in defence is always going to be hard to justify. Having said that he did a good job and has now won the place as 6th choice centreback purely on merit.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i would also like to add I am very upset and dissapointed that noone said charlton. even myself

remember they finished above spurs, boro, bolton last season and just behind liverpool, newcastle,villa

i think people just think cafc are complete **** even when finishing just behind the big 6
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Wonder why that is :rolleyes:

Personal opinions, but you should bare in mind that King spent most of last season in midfield so picking him in defence is always going to be hard to justify. Having said that he did a good job and has now won the place as 6th choice centreback purely on merit.
How can we be hyped up then, if we don't get any positive media coverage?

King is 5th choice centre back - and is likely to challenge Woodgate for fourth choice.

I'm thinking you must be an Arsenal supporter.
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
i would also like to add I am very upset and dissapointed that noone said charlton. even myself

remember they finished above spurs, boro, bolton last season and just behind liverpool, newcastle,villa

i think people just think cafc are complete **** even when finishing just behind the big 6
I think charlton are great but I think 4th is a step to far, a uefa cup finish may well be within their reach.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)

No, I've followed Charlton for a while and was happy to see them finish well last season, but they have started very disappointingly.

Rommedahl hasn't settled, nor has Murhpy or Jeffers, and the team need to start gelling if they are going to challenge for a European place.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.87%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.73%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.74%
It might lead to more bullying (82)
35.19%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.47%

Watched Threads

Latest