Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bilal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
i dont really have 2 but if i dont my mum'll spend the whole yr goin on bout how i could b at college instead.
S.G....yup not lookin 4ward 2 them 1 bit cos i cant study. its jst so hard an i have no idea where 2 start :confused: thnx 4 the advice tho i'm on a mission 2 have as much fun as a poss can between now and the time i leave
so wot u gonna do when u finish skool?
I'm gonna be doing med... so applyin to 4 uni's soon.

Just 1 more year b4 I can move away from home!

Wot r you wanting to do?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Do you reckon Dado Prso can get going when **** gets rough? Besides, Celtic are just miles ahead in Scottish football.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Probably the lack of match fitness due to the late start to the Spanish season. Plus the Galacticos are aging.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bilal786)
I'm gonna be doing med... so applyin to 4 uni's soon.

Just 1 more year b4 I can move away from home!

Wot r you wanting to do?
i dont have a clue! lol doing work experience in a month and meant 2 be goin 2 the job centre 2 do office work so dependin on how tht goes possibly somethin like tht. not very ambituous but so what lol
Bilal
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Do you reckon Dado Prso can get going when **** gets rough? Besides, Celtic are just miles ahead in Scottish football.
I think scoring against possible the richest club in the world is OK, don't you? - http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/040420/8/3dm7.html

Oh, and then there was the goal against one of the best international teams in the world, France.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
:eek:
They're doing worse than Liverpool at this stage. Was it worth for Owen to move?
Argh i knew someone would link this defeat with Owen..Xenon - I expected better of you!
hj0517
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Unless I'm very much mistaken Celta Vigo arent in the same division... just being picky lol
tammypotato
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
In your ugly face Tammy. And **** you Mikey you lousy fair weather excuse for a fan.
ur mean
teamvillage
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Spurs' history is far bigger than Bolton and Sunderland's.
Are you mad? Spurs have won the Championship twice. Sunderland have won the Championship six times. I rest my case
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Argh i knew someone would link this defeat with Owen..Xenon - I expected better of you!
Nope, I don't blame Owen. He was on the bench, poor guy. I actually like Owen. I just meant that he moved, cos Real were meant to be a better team.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I reckon Liverpool will be 3rd, though I don't mind if it's Man U. I reckon it'll be Arsenal 1st, Chelsea 2nd, Man U 3rd and Liverpool 4th.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'd have thought most of you would have realised that Man United's fighting spirit is definitely still there! How many times have they come back in the last minute in the premier so far? Twice?

And now they get 2 back against Lyon in the second half... personally I'd have been more surprised if they didn't come back. Reminds me of pompey in the 02/03 season (in division 1) where we went behind in half our games but won 75% of them.
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
HAHAHA! I'm glad they got beaten - Real Madrid are going nowhere thie season..
Fade Into Black
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nah I wouldnt say that I think you have underestimated them slightly.....
its one match...
hossy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Beaten not beat...
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Nope, I don't blame Owen. He was on the bench, poor guy. I actually like Owen. I just meant that he moved, cos Real were meant to be a better team.
and Real is the better team.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
and Real is the better team.
I know, but if they don't do well in the champions league, where it all matters, and Liverpool do well, then they're technically not the better team in europe this season. As yet, Real probably are, but you never know.
I know it should be Real got beaten, but somehow, Real got beat sounds nicer.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
:|

Man Utd are Sh!t.

I blame the training scheme.
I think they are clearly lacking the practice in basic proceudres.
You should have seen this footballer playing for Paris against Chelsea yesterday. Not once did he foul throw, but twice.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
it wasnt a roma fan
It was, in the VIP area, wasn't it?
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
It was, in the VIP area, wasn't it?
don't know about it being in the VIP area, but it must be a roma fan since the club are now gonna get heavily punished
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed