Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
alkaeda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
mate, u r on high on krack u know dat :eek: . India didnt hammer pakistan they won by 2-1 in the tests and 3-2 in the ODIs. Well who cares all that **** is in the past like and comparing recent form pakis own joo. Chek out that nerd sehwag... reckons hes gonna hit 200... hasnt even gotten over 10 in recent matches. India is **** without tendulkar (even his bowlin is beta than agarkars).

Pakistan will reach final where theyll meet Australia and lose :mad:
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's actually competitive this time. England vs Australia on Tuesday should be a cracking match.
ravs
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
alkaeda you are an ABSOLUTE retard

in the tests, we beat you TWICE, BOTH by an innings and PLENTY!

we are WITHOUT doubt a better test side than you, only an incarcirated mental patient would differ

we just held the world champs to a draw in their own backyard, and would have won if it werent for poor umpiring, last time u went to aus u lost 3-0!

in odis the teams are more evenly matched but the last time we went head to head in a bilateral series, we won, nuff said

australia rate us as 2nd best in tests as we can challenge them the most. if you think u are a better test side than us then you really are a few bricks short of a wall
and sehwag never said he would get 200, he was asked at a press conference if he would like to score a double ton, and he replied yes i would like to, who wouldnt like to?

hardly the same thing, he was mis quoted

how old are you alqaeda? one of those stupid 13 yr olds who thinks hes a die hard fan but doesnt really appreciate the true facets of this beautiful game. until you actually know something about cricket, why post?
ravs
Report 15 years ago
if we bat well, we will win it. bowling has been good recently, if we can post say about 265 atleast then i think we will win. pakistan will be hard pushed to chase that i feel. however if we bowl first, bowling them out for under 200 would be ideal as the ball is jagging around the deck alot in these games and irfan can exploit that alot
hihihihi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by alkaeda)
cricket owns... simple.
2nd most popular sport behind football ^^^^
Not in the UK my friend. Britain is insanely addicted to football.
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hihihihi)
Not in the UK my friend. Britain is insanely addicted to football.
he said second most popular sport, behind football
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and once again....best sport = table tennis
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
American football
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
American football
The cheap imitation of rugby huh?

Jai alai and hurling are much better.
lilbug
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Pakistan are looking more confident, they've become more organised under Woolmore, so I'd give them the edge over India. But hey I gotta say, Pathan does look threatening...

wish I had tickets to edgbaston!
ravs
Report 15 years ago
favourites and edges mean nothing. we were favourites for the asia cup and look what happened, we lost to pak

its who plays best on the day
lilbug
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
...which is why I love cricket because anything can happen, and no one is more unpredictable than Pakistan, hehe.
Adil Bhai
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
TBH i don't hav a clue with Pakistan. They r way 2 unpredictable but looking at their games against Aus I reckon Pakistan.
stahc
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
india
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes Pakistan Can Win This !!! Inzi 10, 000 Runs!!! If They Keep At It We Can Win Again!!! Woohhhhh!!!
Euler
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well we have done it...
85ah11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Legendary former Nottingham Forest and Derby County boss Brian Clough has died from stomach cancer at the age of 69.

Clough, who suffered ill-health for many years and had a liver transplant in 2003, died in Derby City hospital.

Clough took Forest to successive European Cups in 1979 and 1980, and also won the League title twice.

His eccentric approach became legendary but Clough was one of the most respected bosses in the game, bowing out of management in 1993.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
R.I.P Clough.

He was the craziest manager.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sad day for football.

Rest in Peace Cloughie
Krim
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just found out.

It says a lot about our country when Trevor Brooking is knighted and one of the most talented and charasmatic managers the world has ever seen is ignored.

R.I.P Brian Clough
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed