Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Has anyone ever been to it? My dad has tickets for the British Rally Cars, so I thought that I might as well go. I've never watched it before, and don't know much about it. I prefer the grand prix. Can someone fill me in on the Rally cars, which cars to look out for, and who to look out for etc...
Thanks.
Bart Simpson
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
ganguly
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Excellent win for Wakey tonight over Hull. I thought they could do it. Wgian to go through tommorow then
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
flintoff
afridi
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its like they did a shi* version of the brilliant olympics and put it in there so that ppl with disability didnt complain and cry.. sorry if that sounds harsh
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
the stadiums are totally empty and the coverage is poor. bit of a slap in the face of disabled athletes who probably have to put in far more effort that able bodied people
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by alkaeda)
Its like they did a shi* version of the brilliant olympics and put it in there so that ppl with disability didnt complain and cry.. sorry if that sounds harsh
You'll be shot down by certain members for saying something like that.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
You'll be shot down by certain members for saying something like that.
yea, the kids round here cant stomach someone having a strong opinion. they need to wise up and get real
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What's your problem with it? If you don't like it, don't watch it. I don't really care for the olympics in general but I don't complain.

The reason they have it is to determine who the best disabled athletes in the world are. Simple.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by technik)
yea, the kids round here cant stomach someone having a strong opinion. they need to wise up and get real
If you actually read the history of the paralympics you wouldn't use words like cry and complain. There's a difference between holding strong views and just being derogatory and arrogant.
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ermmm....OK
I just want to see what every1 else thinks of the paralympics... no need to get personal... im not here to insult anybody :confused:
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
they done it because they want to see who are the best disabled athletes.

i'm impressed, they would proabably beat you at most things
technik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If you actually read the history of the paralympics you wouldn't use words like cry and complain. There's a difference between holding strong views and just being derogatory and arrogant.
read my reply at the top first.

second, its true that people get "shot down" as you put it. why? cos some liberal 15 yr olds that seem to run this place can't accept anything slightly extreme. like you, i probably dont agree with original posters view, but he/she is allowed to express it
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
the stadiums are totally empty and the coverage is poor. bit of a slap in the face of disabled athletes who probably have to put in far more effort that able bodied people
get a life, have you any idea how hard these atheletes train? Its a massive honour for them, doubt you will do anything as worthwhile in your life
technik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Incomplete)
get a life, have you any idea how hard these atheletes train? Its a massive honour for them, doubt you will do anything as worthwhile in your life
you should learn to read...try again
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by alkaeda)
not here to insult anybody :confused:
Perhaps if you thought of that before hitting the reply button. What if the Olympics were traditionally for white people and blacks couldn't play? So they decided to create a separate one on similar grounds? I know this is not the case but you make one stupid statement as you did earlierand you will get labelled racist or something, same applies to disabilities.
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lol
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Incomplete)
Whoa now hang on a sec, to be fair to technik he did say that these people put in a hell of a lot of effort.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you should learn to read...try again
:confused:
technik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:confused:
the clown clearly didn't read the quote of me that he used.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed