Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, both teams were good, but quite unfair the way they kept going down all the time.

And why don't Holland have more urgency in their play from the start of the game so they don't get into these positions at the end of the game?

Nice to see RVN and Ronaldo at the end of the game - Man U team-mates. May be Ruud was giving him some tips on how keep scoring goals!
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
silly. you have no loyalty. and betting! sorry hun but you deserve to lose your money
I saw my bet on Portugal at the start of the tournament as an investment, I still wanted England to beat them but as it happens they were robbed so now I want my £400.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I saw my bet on Portugal at the start of the tournament as an investment, I still wanted England to beat them but as it happens they were robbed so now I want my £400.
students betting is just wrong!
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Can't believe the Dutch stuffed up yet again! For god sake Portugal are a poor side riding on the momentum of being hosts, should have beat them easy really.

But well done to Portugal to be fair, were the better side tonight even though they shouldn't be there, fecking home referee, shame there is gonna be a diving sissy boy team in the final, after Spain and Italy went out i hoped i wouldn't have to watch Torville and Dean aka Deco and Ricardo prance around on the floor. :rolleyes:
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
maybe?

but i dont pretend that it has happened

he went down as if he was Shot twice today, he deserves to feel a real injury then maybe it would stop putting it on.

harsh but deserved
I agree he did it once and that is certainly not how I like to see football but the other time he was truly caught though he did make a meal of it.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
deep down i think u wanted england to lose!
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
Can't believe the Dutch stuffed up yet again! For god sake Portugal are a poor side riding on the momentum of being hosts, should have beat them easy really.

But well done to Portugal to be fair, were the better side tonight even though they shouldn't be there, fecking home referee, shame they is gonna be a diving sissy boy team in the final, after Spain and Italy went out i hoped i wouldn't have to watch Torville and Dean aka Deco and Ricardo prance around on the floor. :rolleyes:
And what about Robben, he was asking for a booking for diving. Portugal played them off the prk, particularly in the first half.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
deep down i think u wanted england to lose!
No. I was dissapointed to see them go out when they deserved to go through.
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cyclone666)
Deco is a a diver+cheater+****+twat+... :mad:
suspect tht u hate the team tht beat england ? and not portugal itslef .. ...
had beckham kicked the ball in ( but he couldnt have .. the ground moved :rolleyes: ) .. i dont think we would be hearing portugal as cheats
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
And what about Robben, he was asking for a booking for diving. Portugal played them off the prk, particularly in the first half.
Yep dirty little egit, wonderful to see more of that in the Premiership next year i don't think. :rolleyes:

Actually thinking back Ricardo got a nasty set of Ruud VN's studs down the back of his leg, not nice i can tell you.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
so really you shouldn't win anything. sorry, but i hope you don't. come on greece or czechs
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Oh I didn't mind when France won, after England went out I wanted them to go on and win but surprisingly they went out...Gah, I just hate Portugal - the team of course

i was supporting brazil, and it seemed to me france cheated and stuff. so it was unfair.
the story wasnt clear in the end... but to me they won the world cup unfairly
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by infekt)
suspect tht u hate the team tht beat england ? and not portugal itslef .. ...
had beckham kicked the ball in ( but he couldnt have .. the ground moved :rolleyes: ) .. i dont think we would be hearing portugal as cheats
well, it might not have made much difference...it didnt when sol campbell kicked it in :rolleyes:
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
you know you should cover your bet
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
so really you shouldn't win anything. sorry, but i hope you don't. come on greece or czechs
Well I intend to back the other team in the final as well so effectively I can't lose.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The Czechs are capable of beating Portugal if they play how they've been playing.

Nuno Gomes is likely to start for Portugal in their next game - he is more of a force than Pauleta has been in this tournament.

In fact, Postiga has looked livelier than Pauleta too.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
The Czechs are capable of beating Portugal if they play how they've been playing.

Nuno Gomes is likely to start for Portugal in their next game - he is more of a force than Pauleta has been in this tournament.

In fact, Postiga has looked livelier than Pauleta too.
I agree but if Portugal play like they did in the first half against Holland it should be an excellent match.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I agree but if Portugal play like they did in the first half against Holland it should be an excellent match.
Yes - but then the Czechs pose more of a threat than the Dutch have - even though the Dutch arguably have the better players.
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
i was supporting brazil, and it seemed to me france cheated and stuff. so it was unfair.
the story wasnt clear in the end... but to me they won the world cup unfairly
the cheated in euro 2000 as well .. kicking toldos nose in .... damn cheater trezeeygay ( cant spell these funny names )
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by infekt)
the cheated in euro 2000 as well .. kicking toldos nose in .... damn cheater trezeeygay ( cant spell these funny names )
yeah i know, not my favourite team
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
68.25%
No I haven't decided yet (24)
19.05%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed