Report 15 years ago
snow sports=extreme sports
alkaeda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol visesh.
they lost be how much 200? 300 runs? pretty pathetic realy isnt it... after being owned by pakistan in england they come back and get the same treetment... they need to look at the wider circle of playas in india and not just concentrate on their current XI to do the job over and over ...
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I shall not gloat, instead, I shall set an example of being a graceful winner. Good game India.
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
I shall not gloat, instead, I shall set an example of being a graceful winner. Good game India.
lol, it really wasn't (from what i can see anyway)
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
lol, it really wasn't (from what i can see anyway)
..part of being a graceful winner.
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
..part of being a graceful winner.
well, you're keeping up the act quite well
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Paul Gascoigne says he wants to change his name. The former England international, who will always been known as Gazza to the English public, says he wants a break from the past. The star, who recently left Boston United to take up coaching, has already said he does not want to be known as Gazza. Now he no longer wants to be know as Paul.

Gascoigne told the Sunday Times: "Paul's not right for us because it's too closely linked with Gazza. I needs a new first name. I want to separate from the past. I'm a different person now. I'm not Paul Gascoigne and I'm not Gazza."

Gascoigne told the paper he was planning to discuss the change with his family following his appearance in the Sky One show, The Match. His decision is part of the 37-year-old's attempt to change his life following a very public battle with the booze. The Geordie has changed his appearance over the last year. He has bleached his hair, spouted a blond goatee beard, lost weight and toned up.

the most talented footballer of a generation
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot aaabaaaaaalllaaaaaaa
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot aaabaaaaaalllaaaaaaa
for once, i agree with you
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I wish I could play jai alai
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
A cheap imitation.
Since that is such an unbiased opinion and everything :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
Since that is such an unbiased opinion and everything :rolleyes:
Rugby. :cool:
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Rugby. :cool:
whatever you say :rolleyes:
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I love the way that Rugby Union and League have been merged into "Rugby"
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
I love the way that Rugby Union and League have been merged into "Rugby"
Many people when they just say rugby they mean union.
Triple D
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
depends on season, im playing cricket now, but other times it has to be football
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
rugby is ****
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by alkaeda)
rugby is ****
More people think that with cricket.
ravs
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
alkeda wat ever you say we have just proved we are a miles better test side than you as we caned you in your own backyard, remember the totals 675 and 600, beautiful it was. you can have your asia cup victory, and i wouldnt brag about beating us in champs trophy cos you lost to the WEST INDIES in the semis, the biggest bunch of retards in world cricket at the moment. what kind of idiot captain opts to bat first on a pitch that is seaming all over the place, inzi isnt really cut out for captaincy is he i think we proved that when we toured pakistan, the guy didnt have a clue what to do

you can slate us all you like, but pakistan tour aus this winter, and i cant see your lot holding them to a 1-1 draw as we did last year, cant see you scoring 705 against them.

face it, we are a better test side than u. that means A HELL of a lot more to me than whos the better one day side, one day games are loaded in favour of the batsmen, test cricket is the real 'test', or are you too stupid to understand why it is called TEST cricket.
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The 2004 Tetley's Rugby Super League Grand Final has today been declared a Sell Out.

The last remaining tickets were sold on Sunday morning, and a capacity attendance of 65,537 will now watch Saturday's Championship decider between Leeds Rhinos and Bradford Bulls. (Reduced capacity due to TV screen for video ref decisions)

The news follows on from last year's Sell Out Grand Final between Bradford Bulls and Wigan Warriors.

Commenting on the announcement, Richard Lewis, the Executive Chairman of the Rugby Football League, said: "This tremendous news is a clear demonstration of the massive popularity of the Tetley's Rugby Super Leauge Grand Final and also shows the ever increasing popularity of the competition itself.

"The Tetley's Rugby Super League Grand Final now enjoys its position amongst the nation's premier sporting events and we feel sure that Saturday's Championship decider will be a fitting climax to what has been a spectacular and hugely successful season.

"All supporters who are going to the event should get there as early as possible and enjoy the extensive entertainment on offer."
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (66)
23.4%
No (216)
76.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed