Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
HEHE! ok...... I don't *think* it would be possible to ever have a higher break than 155.
Probably. I haven't played British pool or snooker for a long time.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Wow!!!!
I feel sorry for the guy though, because he didn't get any cash reward for it. But the memory and the publicity will be good for him.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
this is wicked. So the maximum break you can get is 154?
George-W-Duck
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
this is wicked. So the maximum break you can get is 154?
The maximum is 155 but i think some guy called Wally something got a 151 as a record but he was an amateur
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by George-W-Duck)
The maximum is 155 but i think some guy called Wally something got a 151 as a record but he was an amateur
how do you get 155? without the extra is 147 + a black (7_ so 154?
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
how do you get 155? without the extra is 147 + a black (7_ so 154?
154 + 1 for the free ball counting as a red! which if you'd read the thread yous should have picked up.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
154 + 1 for the free ball counting as a red! which if you'd read the thread yous should have picked up.
ahh **** ofcourse soz
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
Going to set off early tomorrow. Rekon Bradford will win it - just!
Think you were wrong.
Dyson
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Hi Sharma - It's what they're now calling the Honda Challenge. At Albert Hall from Nov 30th. My gf is dragging me along to see Henman get his revenge on Ivanisevic for Wimbledon - seems unlikely to me! Becker and Courier are also there. She's told me to say if you ring the booking line (0207 589 8212) and quote the reference Tour Elite you get 10% off your ticket.
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Think you were wrong.
Noble was not tactically astute enough to change the game plan when it became apparant that it wasn't producing the desired effect.

The usual Bradford ploy of getting 13 guys superfit and bulldozing the opposition is wearing thin and they didn't appear to have a plan b.

Robbie Paul is a player trading on his reputation and former glories, should have been left on the bench for most of the second half.

Karl Pratt is enjoying some of the best form of his career and should have been moved to a more pivitol role where he could have made more of an impact.

Deacon did nothing for 80 minutes with the exception of one clean break. His kicking (both in field and at goal) was dire too which is unusual. This guy rarley runs at the line and when he is not on form with the boot looks very average. Despite this he is bound to get a starting spot for G.B. personally I would prefer to see Lee Briers given a chance.

Quote of the day came from The Times newspaper, words to the effect of: "the crowd were 5 times as loud as the average Manchester United home game, infact make that 10". Personally I had to shout to talk to the person next to me (I was in the Leeds end).
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
i didn't think it was possible, but i just read about a break of 148 being compiled! full story here
wow, that is crazy!
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
wow, that is crazy!
No biggie, I slot 148s down Rileys week in week out. :cool: (And that's usually after I've had a few to drink).
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobb_theprequel)
No biggie, I slot 148s down Rileys week in week out. :cool: (And that's usually after I've had a few to drink).
do you use a cue or roll the balls in?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
Quote of the day came from The Times newspaper, words to the effect of: "the crowd were 5 times as loud as the average Manchester United home game, infact make that 10". Personally I had to shout to talk to the person next to me (I was in the Leeds end).
Why is it that you find these sources which compare to other sports? Before it was union and now it's football

Man Utd fans are not the loudest bunch. The London teams tend to be more louder in my experience.
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
do you use a cue or roll the balls in?
*Is for real*
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobb_theprequel)
*Is for real*
yeh, and my ten pin bowling average is 300
Triple D
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Who else is starting to belieive in Rafa, thats twice weve come back to win and that hasn't happened in years
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i believe that he is a better manager than houllier, but it'll be the same old for them this season- 3rd or 4th, and quite a way behind arsenal and chelsea
Triple D
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
i believe that he is a better manager than houllier, but it'll be the same old for them this season- 3rd or 4th, and quite a way behind arsenal and chelsea
Yeh probablby but hopefully not a big a gap as last year. On that note can anyone erember the gap last year :confused:
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Triple D)
Yeh probablby but hopefully not a big a gap as last year. On that note can anyone erember the gap last year :confused:
yeah, i doubt it'll be as far apart as last year (to be fair, arsenal were some way ahead of them all, not just liverpool)
and it was 30 points between arsenal and liverpool last season :cool:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (76)
67.26%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.58%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed