This discussion is closed.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I disagree on that note.
I just feel if they beat man utd at old trafford they will believe they are invincible, and their confidence will be at an all time high, destroying everyone that comes in their path.

they need to lose and the confidence will go, just like last year lost to chelsea in the champions league and lost the following weekend to utd in the FA cup.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
true, true....rememebr when wenger said a couple seasons ago that aresnal could go the whole season unbeaten and everyone shot him down for saying that after their first loss (i think it was rooney's first goal actually)
I remember that, thats when Rooneymania started
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
they need to lose and the confidence will go, just like last year lost to chelsea in the champions league and lost the following weekend to utd in the FA cup.
that was one of the worst weeks i've had for a long long time
luckily, henry saved us the following saturday against liverpool
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
I remember that, thats when Rooneymania started
yup. i can see the guy scoring against us this weekend as well- he always manages to do it :mad:
r0ss
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Keane
Smith
Rooney
Phil Neville
Heinze
Fortune
Scholes
Gary Neville

I sure hope Fergy tells them to go out and hurt them.

Will be an awesome site to see them dive in studs up over the ball on the likes of Viera, Lauren, Toure, Campbell, Lehmann, Henry. Pires.

Oh god.. please united, win.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by r0ss)

Oh god.. please united, win.
please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
?? explain.
What is there to explain? I reckon United are going to win - Rooney will score first and then perhaps Smith for the second.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
I just feel if they beat man utd at old trafford they will believe they are invincible, and their confidence will be at an all time high, destroying everyone that comes in their path.
I thought you meant that Utd win so they can go and win the league! Big misunderstanding there.

(Original post by chats)
Yes although I think a bit of it was due to the sheer energy which Chelsea took off them. It would have been better for the Uefa Champions League final - more dramatic etc.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'd love to see United smash Arsenal to pieces though, A Rooney winner would be perfect.
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)

Yes Arsenal begin to feel like they are unbeatable, but the problem lies with the opposition. They begin to think that Arsenal are invincible too!
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Great Britain squad has been announced, no Paul Deacon!!!

Finally, we might have the chance of a decent half back combination.
helzangel
Report 15 years ago
yes, but instead we have iestyn harris.. oh and sean long.. wow i bet those aussie boys are shaking now. No doubt mcguire is in the squad to make up the numbers even though he is our best stand off..

And if the team is selected on current form why is gleeson including having not played since his ban??
amyitfc
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
apart from my team, ipswich, i guess i support colchester. i also 'support' (which obviously doesnt involve laughing when they miss penalties etc lol) my friends team wolves and bfs team boro.
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
cos the 1st best is always the team you support. so dont bother. so 2nd best?
i would say man city.
teamvillage
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hmm good question! St James' probably, as (like the mighty Villa Park) it retains some character, unlike the horrible plastic feel of most grounds nowadays!
teamvillage
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Probably Pompey. No nonsense, no money and good football to watch. And the mighty Yak!
wizard
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
St James' is crap. It lacks basic symmetry!

Stadium of light is way better.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well i do support the team with the best stadium, but....

I'd probably say anfield is the second best in the prem to be honest (although i hate to say it).
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wizard)
St James' is crap. It lacks basic symmetry!

Stadium of light is way better.
i said in the premiership! is sunderland in the premiership...hmm let me just think...didnt they get relagated two seasons ago? and rated as the worst premiership team ever? the answer is YES!!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My fave apart from man u....

Probably either boro or bolton.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (42)
13.77%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (45)
14.75%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (106)
34.75%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (30)
9.84%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (66)
21.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
5.25%

Watched Threads