Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    How can you call one of the greatest legends of the game a ponce! :mad:
    Easily by the looks of things... to be fair though... what a gimmicky name why do people thing these stupid ideas are cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    How can you call one of the greatest legends of the game a ponce! :mad:
    Said the Man U supporter to the Spurs supporter :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    certainly gets the media attention, which he craves so much and needs, as he falls into obscurity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisah)
    certainly gets the media attention, which he craves so much and needs, as he falls into obscurity
    which he should rightfully do! Everyone has their day... he's had his and he buggered it up... can't he just bow down to the new stars

ReputationRep:
    I agree he ruined his chance

ReputationRep:
    What actually is he doing now? I thought he was playing for some conference side or summat. Or is he coaching now?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I couldn't care less about what he is doing at the moment, last I heard he went abroad to play in China or Japan.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I couldn't care less about what he is doing at the moment, last I heard he went abroad to play in China or Japan.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ?

ReputationRep:
    His club didnt pay him so he came back home... he was at a testemonial or a charity thing at the Toon recently.

ReputationRep:
    ?
    Was last player-coach at Boston United, so you're a bit behind the times (he's quit now though :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    Like I said before I hve little interest in his life but I felt the need to comment on his name change (smilimg smilie should be here)

p.s the smilies dont work each time I click on one it goes to the top of the page

ReputationRep:
    After all the hoohah, Button's going to be racing for the BAR team next year after the contracts recognition board ruled against Williams' claim to have a deal for 2005.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/3746818.stm

As a long-suffering BAR supporter I'm personally quite pleased - even if Button isn't happy with the team (and clearly there have been problems backstage), everyone has managed to maintain a highly professional relationship at the racetrack and kept their heads (unlike Renault ).

It also means that there isn't a need to gamble with a Davidson-Sato team, which may sound highly promising but then Sato is still a bit wild and Davidson...well he didn't do that well racing with Minardi. And it means Mark Webber has the chance to make the Williams team his own. Okay it also means that they have to employ a journeyman for the second seat, but I'm not really complaining

ReputationRep:
    Well you guys, hate to be the one to tell you this, but St Jonny is out for 6 weeks which means he is going to miss the Autumn tests. If we werent going to roll you, the Bokkies will now for sure.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...ternational/37 62896.stm

is it even worth the SH teams effort to come?

ReputationRep:
    Now who will be captain, Jason Robinson? Hodgson?

ReputationRep:
    ...and no one has anything to say about this?

ReputationRep:
    Xenon, you say you play football, but for under what title and what team? At the moment I'm playing for my uni, summer season.

ReputationRep:
    Evidently not.

ReputationRep:
    well everyone was so excited when he got captain...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    ...and no one has anything to say about this?
    Like...we'll crush you anyway ?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.