This discussion is closed.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
How can you call one of the greatest legends of the game a ponce! :mad:
Easily by the looks of things... to be fair though... what a gimmicky name why do people thing these stupid ideas are cool!
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
How can you call one of the greatest legends of the game a ponce! :mad:
Said the Man U supporter to the Spurs supporter :rolleyes:
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
certainly gets the media attention, which he craves so much and needs, as he falls into obscurity
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by anisah)
certainly gets the media attention, which he craves so much and needs, as he falls into obscurity
which he should rightfully do! Everyone has their day... he's had his and he buggered it up... can't he just bow down to the new stars
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I agree he ruined his chance
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What actually is he doing now? I thought he was playing for some conference side or summat. Or is he coaching now?
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
To be honest I couldn't care less about what he is doing at the moment, last I heard he went abroad to play in China or Japan.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
To be honest I couldn't care less about what he is doing at the moment, last I heard he went abroad to play in China or Japan.
:rolleyes:
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
?
Mad_Monkey59
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
His club didnt pay him so he came back home... he was at a testemonial or a charity thing at the Toon recently.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
?
Was last player-coach at Boston United, so you're a bit behind the times (he's quit now though :rolleyes: )
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Like I said before I hve little interest in his life but I felt the need to comment on his name change (smilimg smilie should be here)

p.s the smilies dont work each time I click on one it goes to the top of the page
Nicholas
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
After all the hoohah, Button's going to be racing for the BAR team next year after the contracts recognition board ruled against Williams' claim to have a deal for 2005.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/3746818.stm

As a long-suffering BAR supporter I'm personally quite pleased - even if Button isn't happy with the team (and clearly there have been problems backstage), everyone has managed to maintain a highly professional relationship at the racetrack and kept their heads (unlike Renault ).

It also means that there isn't a need to gamble with a Davidson-Sato team, which may sound highly promising but then Sato is still a bit wild and Davidson...well he didn't do that well racing with Minardi. And it means Mark Webber has the chance to make the Williams team his own. Okay it also means that they have to employ a journeyman for the second seat, but I'm not really complaining
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well you guys, hate to be the one to tell you this, but St Jonny is out for 6 weeks which means he is going to miss the Autumn tests. If we werent going to roll you, the Bokkies will now for sure.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...ternational/37 62896.stm

is it even worth the SH teams effort to come?
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Now who will be captain, Jason Robinson? Hodgson?
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
...and no one has anything to say about this?
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Xenon, you say you play football, but for under what title and what team? At the moment I'm playing for my uni, summer season.
teamvillage
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Evidently not.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well everyone was so excited when he got captain...
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
...and no one has anything to say about this?
Like...we'll crush you anyway ?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (160)
24.84%
Better than expected (132)
20.5%
Worse than expected (352)
54.66%

Watched Threads