Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not this time im afraid. You guys may be lucky to beat Canada, but not the Wallabies or Springbok. Not when you team is in the state it is.
......?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Not this time im afraid. You guys may be lucky to beat Canada, but not the Wallabies or Springbok. Not when you team is in the state it is.
But we won the world cup, so nothing matters until we lose the next world cup.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
are you serious? Obviously you dont know a great deal about the way international competition works.

There is so much more in preparation that needs to be done, and you guys seriously need to get your act into gear and blood some new players becuase at present its going to be a while before England win another World Cup and trust me, the AB'S are thirsty to try it out at least once, bless their cotton brisdesmaid socks.
......?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
are you serious? Obviously you dont know a great deal about the way international competition works.

There is so much more in preparation that needs to be done, and you guys seriously need to get your act into gear and blood some new players becuase at present its going to be a while before England win another World Cup and trust me, the AB'S are thirsty to try it out at least once, bless their cotton brisdesmaid socks.
Thats why I said lose, it'll be nice seeing robinson scoring a couple of tries, but the losing is inevitable.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
shssh...piss off everdawn...
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
like thats going to happen...

Im putting my cosmetics on the Bokkies making it a grand slam.
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/3345341.stm

personally, i don't really care, but i thought i'd inform everyone if you didn't already know
Dynamite
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mockel)

personally, i don't really care, but i thought i'd inform everyone if you didn't already know
:eek: awwwwwwww
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mockel)

Good, Bout time too!
Clijsters was pulling Hewitt down with her.
Alex H
Report 14 years ago
Anyone care to join us? We need more people to get it up and running. If you can sign up and put in a few suggestions it would be good. I know the address is not easy to remember but put it in your favourites and when the forum gets bigger I'll buy a decent domain name.

Thanks

Alex
JOJO12
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by meepmeep)
That just about sums up what I think. Great post.
Just writing to say that "The difference between rugby union...." is a great thread. It helped me add a few points to my assignment for uni!! And I agree with what you all say about League involving more skills.....
JOJO12
Report 14 years ago
I noticed there isn't a thread on girls rugby and wondered if there was any girls here who love it as much as me in this chat room? The aggression of the game and the pints afterwards-the craic is mighty!! I play for my local team, my uni and my country- Ulster U21s. Its a great conversation point when you are out clubbing with your high heels, mini skirt and bruised legs...the fellas are always so shocked when you tell them its stud marks from the match earlier in the afternoon!!
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can't wait for the game!
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JOJO12)
I noticed there isn't a thread on girls rugby and wondered if there was any girls here who love it as much as me in this chat room? The aggression of the game and the pints afterwards-the craic is mighty!! I play for my local team, my uni and my country- Ulster U21s. Its a great conversation point when you are out clubbing with your high heels, mini skirt and bruised legs...the fellas are always so shocked when you tell them its stud marks from the match earlier in the afternoon!!
Didn't Cloughie once say something along the lines of:

"I like my women to be ladylike, not rolling round covered in mud"

Each to their own, but it's a turn off for me.
olddeblasio
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
League is for the poor.

And it's better than Union
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I say this as a football fan, I can;'t see utd wining but a draw is very probable. But I aint sayin anything, I just hope it will be a fantastic game and we will come out as victors
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ooooh...talk about draging up an old thread.

Just been watching Perpignan V Edinburgh Rugby Union.

This game is the biggest pile of ****e since, well, the last pile of ****e.

Absolute complete & utter crap....I saw 20 minutes and the ref did not stop whistling.

Nz V Aus at Rugby League tomorrow should be far more interesting.
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
I say this as a football fan, I can;'t see utd wining but a draw is very probable. But I aint sayin anything, I just hope it will be a fantastic game and we will come out as victors
Well hopefully, I reckon Fletcher should make it back into the team (replace O'Shea) so it should provide more stability in midfield. I still think that it will be 2:1 to United. If Arsenal do win - they will beat us by several goals...(probably 3 )
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JOJO12)
Love Rugby, but alas! I am forbidden to play by my rep basketball coaches. Thinking about playing next year though between university basketball, My brothers and cousins are trying to get me to. They want me to play in the backs and have their hearts set on making me a quality fly half.

My cousins play in South Africa, and my eldest brother played schoolboys and by middle brother played state so im guessing in not going to be as good as them. I am scared by all the butch lesbiens though, . And chances are I would get snapped ever single game. So im still very much in two minds on the subject. I may get to next year and have a ban placed on it by my rep coaches again.

I consider myself to be the world's best Rugby fan and yeah...
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh, I look foward to your contributions in the RU thread.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed