Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO

Watch
This discussion is closed.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was a bit surprised at Arsenal's tactics - they seemed to be playing more 'normal' than they have in the past, knocking it out wide and whipping in deep crosses - that's not the Arsenal way.
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
I was a bit surprised at Arsenal's tactics - they seemed to be playing more 'normal' than they have in the past, knocking it out wide and whipping in deep crosses - that's not the Arsenal way.
i know, they were actually crossing it- seems like they weren't trying to score
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm typing a big long wordy post about this matter...soon to be aired after I do some work
mobb_theprequel
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hahahaha u ****in arse bandit scum, did u ovrer 211 hahaha !
Jump
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobb_theprequel)
Hahahaha u ****in arse bandit scum, did u ovrer 211 hahaha !
my thoughts exactly
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
my thoughts exactly
arsenal *******s, thinkin theyre the **** after going x matches unbeaten - we showed them :P
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and to bed before i cause any further unrest... gunner ******s :P
confused?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
can anyone answer this question.

man utd have been drawing most games and arsenal were unbeaten but how come man utd won this match. Is it because they tries extra hard this time. If so why are they not trying extra hard in all their other games. do the arrogant *******s think they can win all other games easily.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by confused?)

man utd have been drawing most games and arsenal were unbeaten but how come man utd won this match. Is it because they tries extra hard this time. If so why are they not trying extra hard in all their other games. do the arrogant *******s think they can win all other games easily.
they were probably just more motivated/determined for this game (who wouldn't?)....and they got a little luck
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

There is no logical explanation. Arsenal has probably not played as well as they should. Utd might have played better than earlier games, knowing the importance of this game. It could be down to abit of luck...etc.
guest1984
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Maybe they got the referee Mr Riley?

:cool:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
blaming the referee is so lame :rolleyes:
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
blaming the referee is so lame :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
s-k
Report 15 years ago
Well done Man United..beat Spurs to it! we were going to put an end to their record soon! COMMON ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Now ive watched MOTD, i have to say some decisions have been ****e.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Now ive watched MOTD, i have to say some decisions have been ****e.
good
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
in the interview, what did Arsene say? lol..something like we all know what RVN is like...he is a ****ing cheater or something like that
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Man Utd had nothing to lose, we had everything. Sad to say, they were the better team on the day, but we're still going to win the League.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Wenger's face when the penalty was give---lmao, priceless.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
in the interview, what did Arsene say? lol..something like we all know what RVN is like...he is a ****ing cheater or something like that
i'm sure he didn't say that (although i didn't actually see the MOTD interview)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (159)
24.77%
Better than expected (132)
20.56%
Worse than expected (351)
54.67%

Watched Threads