Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was a bit surprised at Arsenal's tactics - they seemed to be playing more 'normal' than they have in the past, knocking it out wide and whipping in deep crosses - that's not the Arsenal way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    I was a bit surprised at Arsenal's tactics - they seemed to be playing more 'normal' than they have in the past, knocking it out wide and whipping in deep crosses - that's not the Arsenal way.
    i know, they were actually crossing it- seems like they weren't trying to score

ReputationRep:
    I'm typing a big long wordy post about this matter...soon to be aired after I do some work

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha u ****in arse bandit scum, did u ovrer 211 hahaha !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    Hahahaha u ****in arse bandit scum, did u ovrer 211 hahaha !
    my thoughts exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    my thoughts exactly
    arsenal *******s, thinkin theyre the **** after going x matches unbeaten - we showed them :P

ReputationRep:
    and to bed before i cause any further unrest... gunner ******s :P

ReputationRep:
    can anyone answer this question.

man utd have been drawing most games and arsenal were unbeaten but how come man utd won this match. Is it because they tries extra hard this time. If so why are they not trying extra hard in all their other games. do the arrogant *******s think they can win all other games easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confused?)

man utd have been drawing most games and arsenal were unbeaten but how come man utd won this match. Is it because they tries extra hard this time. If so why are they not trying extra hard in all their other games. do the arrogant *******s think they can win all other games easily.
    they were probably just more motivated/determined for this game (who wouldn't?)....and they got a little luck

ReputationRep:

There is no logical explanation. Arsenal has probably not played as well as they should. Utd might have played better than earlier games, knowing the importance of this game. It could be down to abit of luck...etc.

ReputationRep:

Maybe they got the referee Mr Riley?

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    blaming the referee is so lame :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    blaming the referee is so lame :rolleyes:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well done Man United..beat Spurs to it! we were going to put an end to their record soon! COMMON ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Now ive watched MOTD, i have to say some decisions have been ****e.

ReputationRep:
    Now ive watched MOTD, i have to say some decisions have been ****e.
    good

ReputationRep:
    in the interview, what did Arsene say? lol..something like we all know what RVN is like...he is a ****ing cheater or something like that

ReputationRep:

Man Utd had nothing to lose, we had everything. Sad to say, they were the better team on the day, but we're still going to win the League.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger's face when the penalty was give---lmao, priceless.

ReputationRep:
    in the interview, what did Arsene say? lol..something like we all know what RVN is like...he is a ****ing cheater or something like that
    i'm sure he didn't say that (although i didn't actually see the MOTD interview)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.