Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Wenger's face when the penalty was give---lmao, priceless.
even more priceless was seeing lehman's face (or his reaction) after he realised that play had started without him, while he was well out of goal
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
blaming the referee is so lame :rolleyes:
To be honest, Ferdinand should have been sent off, so the complexion of the game could have been sooooooooo different.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dr. Blazed)
Man Utd had nothing to lose, we had everything. Sad to say, they were the better team on the day, but we're still going to win the League.
Since when?
buzz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
About people complaining about the penalty. Lets rewind back to last season when arsenal were losing against portsmouth and good ol' pires decides to run into the deferender and dive. After the match, arsenal said "the referee's decision is final".....but THIS time, they seem to be complaining.

Today, Wenger said that van nistelrooy was that type of player (ie who fouls and gets angry).....err what happened last season when he missed the penalty? looks like wenger is getting him confused with keown.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
To be honest, Ferdinand should have been sent off, so the complexion of the game could have been sooooooooo different.
true.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
true.
I don't understand why Riley isn't banned from reffing Man U games, cos so many of his descisions (previous penalties) have gone Man U's way, and today, some of his descisions were awful.
Anyone know whether Ruud is going to get a ban or something for stamping on Ljunberg?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I don't understand why Riley isn't banned from reffing Man U games, cos so many of his descisions (previous penalties) have gone Man U's way, and today, some of his descisions were awful.
Anyone know whether Ruud is going to get a ban or something for stamping on Ljunberg?
yeah riley's crap- 8 penalties in 8 games at OT (and i'm sure at least 5/6 of them were for man u)
when did ruud stamp on freddie?- i thought there was only ashley cole
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
yeah riley's crap- 8 penalties in 8 games at OT (and i'm sure at least 5/6 of them were for man u)
when did ruud stamp on freddie?- i thought there was only ashley cole
:confused: :confused:
Ruud stamping on Ashley Cole or Cole stamping? All I know is that the commentators said that Ruud was lucky that it wasn't noticed and that the FA can still check it out. I was too depressed to watch the highlights.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Ruud stamping on Ashley Cole or Cole stamping? All I know is that the commentators said that Ruud was lucky that it wasn't noticed and that the FA can still check it out. I was too depressed to watch the highlights.
Ruud's stamping on Ashley Cole was nasty.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
ruud on cole (thankfully!)
i don't really know how much was in it though.....cole came in for a challenge, and ruud appeared to catch cole on the knee in a (sort of) malicious way
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ruud on cole (thankfully!)
i don't really know how much was in it though.....cole came in for a challenge, and ruud appeared to catch cole on the knee in a (sort of) malicious way
Are the FA going to take any action? What was said about it on match of the day?
buzz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Are the FA going to take any action? What was said about it on match of the day?

Not much was said about whats going to happen, but they (alan hansen etc..) all agreed that it was pretty bad and it seemed intentional. Apparently, RVN had some other incidents which may involve the FA, but I think that was in the Champions league.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by buzz)
Not much was said about whats going to happen, but they (alan hansen etc..) all agreed that it was pretty bad and it seemed intentional. Apparently, RVN had some other incidents which may involve the FA, but I think that was in the Champions league.
Dirty player! :mad:
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Haha. Classic.
Attached files
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dr. Blazed)
Haha. Classic.
loooooooooool where did you get this?
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
loooooooooool where did you get this?
http://www.arsenalshorts.com
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/3950373.stm

Arsenal players throw food at Fergie? Wouldve been a funny sight
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/3950373.stm

Arsenal players throw food at Fergie? Wouldve been a funny sight
hehe, i just read that as well.....tomato soup
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Who were they supposed to play next after Man U?
southampton- don't worry, i can see another 6-1 (or similar) scoreline being produced
Nicholas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
southampton- don't worry, i can see another 6-1 (or similar) scoreline being produced
Arsenal vs Southampton reserves

I suppose one straw I can clutch is our U18 team has won 10/10 this season and has been unbeaten for over a year... :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.8%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.4%
Not great so far... (229)
35.45%
I want to drop out! (125)
19.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise