(Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Was it Campbell's Soup? Or Heinze? *snigger*
    LOL that was quite good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Was it Campbell's Soup? Or Heinze? *snigger*
    arg arg arg

ReputationRep:
    i watched hi light last night. rooney, what a f**king little cheater this boy is!! i think the FA should do something about these dirty divers, i reckon they should study the video evidence and ban all the penalty-seekers from playing any games for at least 2 months! we cant just fine them, that wouldnt hurt them at all!!
    whos with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom86)
    i watched hi light last night. rooney, what a f**king little cheater this boy is!! i think the FA should do something about these dirty divers, i reckon they should study the video evidence and ban all the penalty-seekers from playing any games for at least 2 months! we cant just fine them, that wouldnt hurt them at all!!
    whos with me?
    Well maybe the FA should also do stuff about the violent thugs that some clubs employ to go about assaulting players, commiting what outside the world of football would be concidered assault, and would bring about criminal charges, and actually do something about them (like criminal charges for example, which would be well deserved in a fair number of cases).

Man U deserved to win, and this result will herald a man u revival, and a drop in form for arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    and a drop in form for arsenal.
    we'll just have to wait and see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    i'm really guttted that arsenal lost their record yesterday !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akpanio)
    i'm really guttted that arsenal lost their record yesterday !
    why?

ReputationRep:
    if anything the pressure is of arsenal now to keep their unbeaten record so they may play better?

as for man utd they are going to win their next 14 games

ReputationRep:
    We all know Chelsea are going to win the league, so who cares about these 2 teams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    if anything the pressure is of arsenal now to keep their unbeaten record so they may play better?

as for man utd they are going to win their next 14 games
    i am kinda relieved that arsenal don't have to carry this burden anymore, but if only we could have gone one more game

man u won't win their next 14 games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    but heads will be down. They no longer have that air of invincibility about them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    We all know Chelsea are going to win the league, so who cares about these 2 teams
    chelsea will get thrashed one day- their lack of goals conceded will catch up to them

ReputationRep:
    , that we will.

ReputationRep:
    chelsea will get thrashed one day- their lack of goals conceded will catch up to them
    Pah, nonsense!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I severely doubt it to be honest. They don't have the champion quality about them which man u, and i'm not happy to admit it, but arsenal seem to have.

ReputationRep:
    I severely doubt it to be honest. They don't have the champion quality about them which man u, and i'm not happy to admit it, but arsenal seem to have.
    manu? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh you boys are so silly. What do you know about football anyway :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

man u won't win their next 14 games
    next 14 games=

crewe
    portsmouth
    prague
    city
    newcastle
    charlton
    lyon
    west brom
    southampton
    fernabache
    fulhum
    palace
    bolton
    villa

I think they can do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    manu? :eek:
    Yes. Although their league position isn't great, you watch them and see champions. It is the same of arsenal.
    Chelsea, to me, look a great side, but not a side that has the quality needed to win anything more than the FA cup.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.