This discussion is closed.
vavavoom86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
an old joke, but a classic nonetheless:

Alec F is visiting Highbury..Arsene W tells him that foreign footballers are more intelligent than home grown..."i dont think so " says Alec..AW calls Denis Berkamp over "Your fathers son is not your brother who is he?" "oh thats easy" says denis "its me"...

Next day Alec calls David b in.."tell me son, your fathers son is not your brother who is he"? David thinks and says" can I think about it boss and come back to you?" That night he asks Victoria the same question.."I'm not sure" she says "phone Jaap Stam he'll know". DB phones JS and asks "thats easy he says its me"

Next day Db goes to see the boss "i've worked it out he says its Jaap Stam" "Get off you daft bugger" says Alec "its Denis Berkamp!"
oh yeahhh, :rolleyes: i remember this one. lol
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Alan Curbishley was asleep in bed when he was suddenly awoken by a phone call. He answered the phone, "hello"
"hi is this Alan Curbishley?" said the caller.
"yes, whose this?" said Alan
"its the police, I am afraid we have some very bad news, we have just had a phone call from a witness to a crime. I afriad someone has broken into the valley. Looks like they got in by smashing a window"
"oh dear" said Alan "did they take much"
"well they broke into the trophy room, but it seems the carpet was the only thing worth nicking"
Nicholas
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by nabilahmed)
hope it goes to someone good..like mika hakkinen.
I believe he's doing DTM with Mercedes next year. I wonder why he decided against F1? :rolleyes:
I reckon the 2nd seat will go to Pizzeria, to give commentators a chance to remind people that Jaguar aren't around anymore
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ruud van Nistelrooy banned for 3 games
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
crappage
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well, it's good he admitted to it
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well he could hardly deny it to be fair
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well he could hardly deny it to be fair
i know, but i initially heard that he had pleaded not guilty
JOJO12
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
Didn't Cloughie once say something along the lines of:

"I like my women to be ladylike, not rolling round covered in mud"

Each to their own, but it's a turn off for me.
Us girls want our boys more masculine but nowadays boys straighten their hair and go to sunbeds but hey, we are living in the 21st century! Ever heard of "Rosie the Rivoteer!"
Have you watched girls playing rugby before? Our local fellas think its great watching us, apparently the mauls remind them of mud wrestling except with skill!!! Many of the boys are happy their girls play as they've become more toned and fit looking...
But like you said "each to their own."
JOJO12
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Love Rugby, but alas! I am forbidden to play by my rep basketball coaches. Thinking about playing next year though between university basketball, My brothers and cousins are trying to get me to. They want me to play in the backs and have their hearts set on making me a quality fly half.

My cousins play in South Africa, and my eldest brother played schoolboys and by middle brother played state so im guessing in not going to be as good as them. I am scared by all the butch lesbiens though, . And chances are I would get snapped ever single game. So im still very much in two minds on the subject. I may get to next year and have a ban placed on it by my rep coaches again.

I consider myself to be the world's best Rugby fan and yeah...
You should start rugby. I used to play hockey and netball untill I started playing rugby. You get a real buzz.... And don't worry the butch lesbians come to play rugby not to attack the staight 1s!!!!
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by confused?)
the penalty decision ruined the whole game.
:rolleyes:
We would have got one for Ronaldo anyway
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
:rolleyes:
We would have got one for Ronaldo anyway
but ronaldo wouldn't have even been in that position if we weren't 1-0 down :rolleyes:
Little Willow
Report 14 years ago
Since Ive been with my bf who is obsessed with rugby, plays for loadsa teams and loves it to bits, ive come to really like watchng it. He thinks itd be cool if I played but its not really my cup of tea-its not the violence its just i prefer non team sports like swimming and after seeing my bf legs after rugby I am quite scared!!! But a friend of mine plays and shes a real girly girl and loves it too pieces, never misses a practice.
xx
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
News is getting even better for Owen. Now it's 3 goals in 3 games for Real Madrid. Plus, his shot was saved, before his teamate got the follow up.
Ancient
Report 14 years ago

Obviously not a Arsenal player!!

Even the manager denies he's said something, re RVN being a cheat.

About time managers (esp Wenger and SAF) started being more responsible and set example for players.
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
33,000 tickets sold so far according to a press release this morning. Should end up around the 40K mark.

Anyone going? The capacity is around 48K I think so unless there is a major last minute surge I can't see this selling out.
Kev98
Report 14 years ago
Well its 3am and im sat watching the baseball world series looks like Boston are going to win. Anyone else not sleeping and watching it?
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kev98)
Well its 3am and im sat watching the baseball world series looks like Boston are going to win. Anyone else not sleeping and watching it?
I am wide awake, and watching it Looks good! Chewbacca hit a lead off HR! GO RED SOX! It is 3-0 at the moment.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
I am wide awake, and watching it Looks good! Chewbacca hit a lead off HR! GO RED SOX! It is 3-0 at the moment.
The RedSox win! Brilliant postseason play!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:mad: I've seen alot worse challenges get alot less punishment (mostly from arsenal players as a matter of fact).

Do you think that wenger will deny that he's the manager of arsenal? Because i can't think of anything else he hasn't denied.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads