Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    :mad: I've seen alot worse challenges get alot less punishment (mostly from arsenal players as a matter of fact).
    well, he admitted to the charge- he knows he was in the wrong! (and i honestly haven't seen much worse challenges by arsenal players, esp this season)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    well, he admitted to the charge- he knows he was in the wrong! (and i honestly haven't seen much worse challenges by arsenal players, esp this season)
    Yes, he was.

Well maybe not this season so far (at least none that i can recall off the top of my head, but i don't have a goo dmemory for things like that anyway), but certainly last season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yes, he was.

Well maybe not this season so far (at least none that i can recall off the top of my head, but i don't have a goo dmemory for things like that anyway), but certainly last season.
    i can't remember too many arsneal players challenging someone with that kind of intent- and i'm not saying RVN's was that bad, but it just had the potential to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    i can't remember too many arsneal players challenging someone with that kind of intent- and i'm not saying RVN's was that bad, but it just had the potential to be
    Well although the challenge was bad, i didn't see any intent in it. He was looking away for a start, which he wouldn't have done if he was serious about committing such a tackle, and it certainly wasn't as bad as a fair number of challenges i've seen (which luckily most of the time don't turn out that bad, but thats why they are harder to remember).

ReputationRep:
    well, he did seem to stamp on ashley for me, which would suggest there was an air of intent about the challenge......i dunno, maybe we're just looking at the whole situation thorugh different coloured glasses

ReputationRep:
    Either Ruud has the worst coordination in the world or he deliberately kicked ashley's knee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Either Ruud has the worst coordination in the world or he deliberately kicked ashley's knee.

lol -luv it - ashely cole is pure scum...cheating diver...Ruud - a job well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zip it123)
    lol -luv it - ashely cole is pure scum...cheating diver...Ruud - a job well done!
    I can admit Pires is a cheating diver but Ashley isnt. It was a cowards challenge and quite a few football pundits have praised ashley for the way he just got on with the game. Rooney is a 'cheating diver'

ReputationRep:
    I can admit Pires is a cheating diver but Ashley isnt. It was a cowards challenge and quite a few football pundits have praised ashley for the way he just got on with the game. Rooney is a 'cheating diver'

Okay so it wasn't a pen....but your players would do exactly the same if a defender stuck out his leg like sol did (SOL - scum - no morals).

ReputationRep:
    Okay so it wasn't a pen....but your players would do exactly the same if a defender stuck out his leg like sol did (SOL - scum - no morals).
    How is Sol scum with no morals :confused:

ReputationRep:
    How is Sol scum with no morals :confused:
    i'm a spurs fan

ReputationRep:
    i'm a spurs fan
    Hehe

ReputationRep:
    To those who have it, what button do you press to bend the freekicks? I know there is this ball thing on the bottom left and you can select which position of the ball you hit it, but im not sure what button to press to do that. Second thing - when you are taking corners, there is this clock thing, what is it?

ReputationRep:
    Strange, I was playing this yesterday at my mate's house!...

You use the right analogue stick to adjust where you kick the ball - and this facilitates bend/swerve.

ReputationRep:
    Are any girls reading this going to the women's tournament at Nottingham in about 2 weeks time? If so which team are you playing for?

ReputationRep:
    Im playing it on the PC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Im playing it on the PC
    Ah, I dunno then! Get thee to a local Dixons and get thee a PS2...

I'm not sure about the corners thing either... There's a clock?!
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    Ah, I dunno then! Get thee to a local Dixons and get thee a PS2...

I'm not sure about the corners thing either... There's a clock?!
    :confused:
    I dont know if its a clock or not - its just like a countdown thing. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    I dont know if its a clock or not - its just like a countdown thing. :confused:
    Dunno mate. FIFA 2005 is pretty pants though, it's just the same as 2004 only it's much harder to score!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    Dunno mate. FIFA 2005 is pretty pants though, it's just the same as 2004 only it's much harder to score!
    I agree it's pretty similar - you used to be able to do like special moves - can you still do it?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.