Watch
This discussion is closed.
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
i used to do Karate a couple of years ago, was two belts off a black belt, then i moved which was annoying!

I would say Karate wasn't that pysical with other partners, i just did it for the fitness. It was more about blocks, kicks, etc.

I would have thought that karate and judo are martial arts
better not messed with you then! :eek:
Momentum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ben3085)
but at least there's something to look at.
Not a shadown of Kournikova.
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
better not messed with you then! :eek:
lol, i just did it for the fitness, i can't remember most of the moves now anyway, lol, even if i did, i don't think they would actually work in real life:rolLeyes:
I took up another self defence class as one of the choices at school and managed to get two certificates out of that a year ago
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, i just did it for the fitness, i can't remember most of the moves now anyway, lol, even if i did, i don't think they would actually work in real life:rolLeyes:
I took up another self defence class as one of the choices at school and managed to get two certificates out of that a year ago
lol, well thats ok then! i reckon i can beat you up! with my eyes closed and one hand behind my back!
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
lol, well thats ok then! i reckon i can beat you up! with my eyes closed and one hand behind my back!
lol, you probably could! i am such a wimp:rolleyes:
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, you probably could! i am such a wimp:rolleyes:
yep!

grrrr!! :mad: <- thats my fearsome look!
Cyclone666
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
but at least there's something to look at.
she's better looking than henman, unless you like to look at Henman's ugly face
ben3085
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cyclone666)
she's better looking than henman, unless you like to look at Henman's ugly face
that's exactly what i was saying. at least watching sharapova there's something to look at.
Cyclone666
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
that's exactly what i was saying. at least watching sharapova there's something to look at.
she's done it, i'll be watching the final now :cool:
85ah11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Who will be up against Portugal in the final on Sunday?
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
czechs

*ive just jinxed them now
85ah11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maria Sharapova produced a stunning fightback to beat Lindsay Davenport and reach her first Grand Slam final.

The 17-year-old Russian looked to be heading out of the tournament when she trailed by a set and a break, but a 50-minute rain delay rescued her.

Sharapova came storming back with an immediate break and converted her third set point in the tie-break.

She maintained the momentum in the final set with two more breaks, and held on for a 2-6 7-6 6-1 victory.

"This is unbelievable," Sharapova told BBC Sport.

"I don't know how I'm in the final. It's amazing, it's my favourite Grand Slam. I never expected to do so well here so early."

The first rain stoppage of the match came after just two points, and Sharapova then dropped her opening service game.

Davenport dominated the early stages and the set quickly followed but after going a break up in the second, the rain came again.

This time it was the 28-year-old American who lost her serve when play resumed and Sharapova never looked back.

She fought back from 1-3 down and went on to dominate the tie-break, levelling the match with a fierce backhand winner.

And after Davenport faltered on serve again in the first game of the final set, the increasingly confident Russian raced through to the final.

"I just kept believing in myself," said Sharapova.

"I knew she was a champion and had the experience but I just tried to find a way."

Sharapova goes on to face either Serena Williams or Amelie Mauresmo on Saturday.
Cyclone666
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i love how she wiggles her ass :cool:
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yay!!! no more watching the williams brothers and lindsy "the man" davenport!
wizard
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
The Czechs are better than Greece but we want it more.
Cyclone666
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
who ever wins will lose to the cheating diving ***** in the final anyway, so i don't mind :rolleyes:
wizard
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cyclone666)
who ever wins will lose to the cheating diving ***** in the final anyway, so i don't mind :rolleyes:
That s true. They re gonna win the euro.
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Czechs to win in normal time.

They are the most attacking team that Greece have played in these championships.

And that includes France, where based on this tournament, they have not been as "gung ho" as the Czechs have been.
wizard
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Indeed, but their defense is not that good.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, Kuz had already suggested it and I imagine d thought it would be a good idea so, whilst any campaigning by fly by is appreciated, I doubt it had much effect.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (249)
61.03%
No they should not (119)
29.17%
Abstain (40)
9.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed