Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I play loads of sport mainly hockey though. I play school,club and county. I also play badminton, basketball,tennis,lacrosse and football(goalkeeper, thought id cut down on the running) Last night i was looking through the university of ediburgh sports union handbook,there are so many clubs to join. Yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    LOL, good idea

have you seen that film base-ketball??? lol funny
    LoL, Yeah its ****

...PSYCHE OUT! :cool:

Lol, j/k , yeah its funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woggle)
    I play field hockey 2-3 times a week. Sometimes when its raining we play indoors with indoor rules so therefore i play indoor as well.
    I play field hockey for 2 and a half hours a week, what position do you play in?

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Woopie do! "Rugby" is once again being used as an amalgamation for two sports.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    I play field hockey for 2 and a half hours a week, what position do you play in?

:tsr:
    Centre Defence or Centre Back mainly though occasionally i play on the left/right as well. But when i play indoors i usually end up as a forward for some reason :rolleyes:
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    what sport cricket?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woggle)
    Centre Defence or Centre Back mainly though occasionally i play on the left/right as well. But when i play indoors i usually end up as a forward for some reason :rolleyes:
    What about you?
    I play as a forward or left side of midfield.......your college must be really good, to have an indoor hockey pitch! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ultimate Frisbee!

ReputationRep:
    Winter - Rugby Spring - Football Summer - Golf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Winter - Rugby Spring - Football Summer - Golf
    what about autumn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hams)
    what sport cricket?
    Haha, very funny?

Since when has there been a G.B. cricket side?

The sport in question is the second most watched field sport on Grandstand and Sky behind football. See if you can guess what it is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Haha, very funny?

The sport in question is the second most watched field sport on Grandstand and Sky behind football. See if you can guess what it is!
    Rugby Union? Tennis? Snooker?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    what about autumn?
    lol good point :eek: I dont think there is an autumn term tho i just call it winter term spring term and summer term.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beejra)
    Rugby Union? Tennis? Snooker?
    Rugby League actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    I play as a forward or left side of midfield.......your college must be really good, to have an indoor hockey pitch! :eek:
    Not really - just the equipment so we can play in the sports hall

ReputationRep:
    Anyone play Lax?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Haha, very funny?

that wasnt a joke i was serious acttually

ReputationRep:
    cricket most of the year... coming from pakistan cricket is like football is in uk, maybe even bigger. .. o well im addicted

ReputationRep:
    yep, cricket mad, cricket is like a religion in india, different to footy here, cos of the scale of ppl in india.

ReputationRep:
    From the ages of 9 to 17 I played football. I no longer play, but instead play tennis at my local gymnasium quite often!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.