Turn on thread page Beta

Also, our supporters were louder than Arsenal's (if it s not just my telly, lol) and they were only 2.000.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    I know, they're so different! But the poll only allowed 10 choices, so sorry, had to group them in together! Same applies with rugby, and football - lotsa different types (depending where you live, too, in some cases) but had to make use of the 10 poll choices allowed. Perhaps I should've made 2 polls about what types of sports people play, but nevermind - made this one up, if you want to specify anything further, simply post in here
    lol, i'm sure you know that they are completely different....i actually wouldn't have minded if you had left TT off the poll, and kept tennis- it's just that you put them together that i had to make a point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjr2004)
    Everton 4th!!!! HaHaHa i've never heard anything so ridiculous in my entire life!!

No chance
    You bitter Kopite scumbag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_reason)
    I'm not a great fan of Chelsea and i dont like their idea of 'buying' the trophy, so i dun want them to win ever!
    I didn't think you could by the trophy. I thought you won it by winning games :rolleyes: And in any event plenty of other teams have 'bought' success past and present, and not just Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marirah)
    Is he any good???
    yeh...he's actually a really good bowler...won the ICC Emerging Cricketer of the Year 2004 - i'm a personal fan tho!! (and a sporting 1 ... obviously)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    yeh...he's actually a really good bowler...won the ICC Emerging Cricketer of the Year 2004 - i'm a personal fan tho!! (and a sporting 1 ... obviously)!
    I sat next to him in Pizza Hut when the team came to Nottingham! He offered to pay for my lunch but I refusred! Saw the rest of the team walking through town too. Bad result the next day though...

ReputationRep:
    i saw the whole pakisan team when they came to england for the icc trophy match vs. kenya, got all their sigs, even bob woolmer. now im gonna auction it off on ebay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    i saw the whole pakisan team when they came to england for the icc trophy match vs. kenya, got all their sigs, even bob woolmer. now im gonna auction it off on ebay
    But who would want to buy pakistani merchandise? (I do hope you realise that I am kidding)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom86)
    FA cup: chelsea
    carling cup: newcastle/someone else
    champions league: barca
    UEFA cup: newcastle

champions league: real madrid (i hope)

ReputationRep:
    man united wont get in top 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Last 3 minutes at the Nou Camp on the 26th of May 99.
    that wasn't a good game, you won though

ReputationRep:
    when ronaldo scored 2 goals in the final n won their 5th world cup in 2002.

ReputationRep:
    real madrid has 4 top strikers, if you were the manager, who would be your first choices??

i would say ronaldo plus owen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dikisoccer)
    that wasn't a good game, you won though
    that match was great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Jojo out of curiosity, where do you play at?
    Hi, I play for Carrickfergus Ladies and am duel signed for Cooke Ladies. I play for Ulster U21s and am training for University of Ulster Jordanstown but we haven't a full squad yet.U?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Zidane and maybe Nedved are the only players good enough in this generation to go down with Pele/Maradona/Cruyff/Platini
    the brazilian ronaldo and ronaldinho is the only players can be put down in this generation.

ReputationRep:
    My faves-
    1. When the Chinese girl won the 10000m in the Olympics....knew she was a dark horse!
    2.when Kelly Holmes won the 800m
    3 when kelly holmes won the 1500m

ReputationRep:
    That's sed after every tournament! Don't worry 2014, when Rooney is 28, prime age, we will win the World Cup then!!!! I have money on it.

dun think rooney is a good player, hes one of the tipycal english player, lack of skills.

ReputationRep:
    I have only been to Old Trafford. So Old Trafford.

I want to go to the Nou Camp one day, that looks mighty impressive!!

Nou Camp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teamvillage)
    Agreed about the goalkeepers; can't say I've ever seen one who looks even vaguely confident in herself!
    I have 2 disagree with u there! My mate Amy plays keeper for Northern Ireland U21s and shes amazing......

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.