ReputationRep:
    Or when we beat the USA at the 4x100m relay in the Olympics

ReputationRep:
    england 4-1 holland
    man utd winning the CL
    eric the eel winning his heat
    england winning the Rugby WC

ReputationRep:
    that goal the cezh team(was it cezh?) No 6 scored against boro in the 2nd round of uefa cup last month.
    ohhh baby that was something, i've only done that in video game!

ReputationRep:
    Lewis battering Tyson. Damn it was good.

ReputationRep:
    Well, Man U in the CL obviously.

Apart from that, not much springs to mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    on the pitch I mean.
    How blonde am I? I have played inside centre until this year but recently i've become to love wing- especially left..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    You bitter Kopite scumbag.
    Kopite????
    :confused:

No, I'm a Pompey fan, born and bred in the city. Just because I happen to go to uni in Liverpool apparently i'm a Kopite!!

No, I've nothing against Everton... they'll just not finish anywhere near as high as you think they will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjr2004)
    Kopite????
    :confused:

No, I'm a Pompey fan, born and bred in the city. Just because I happen to go to uni in Liverpool apparently i'm a Kopite!!

No, I've nothing against Everton... they'll just not finish anywhere near as high as you think they will.
    We must all be dreaming then mustn't we...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dikisoccer)
    champions league: real madrid (i hope)
    Why not Barcelona since you support them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by altec)
    lol, i'm sure you know that they are completely different....i actually wouldn't have minded if you had left TT off the poll, and kept tennis- it's just that you put them together that i had to make a point
    OK I'll keep that in mind next time. Anyway, I better be off now, gotta collect the 'new edition' :rolleyes: soccer tops from the local mall for a friend of mine plus myself,

ciao,

Danni x

ReputationRep:
    I play soccer (football) in the spring and sometimes play hockey in the winter. I also enjoy skiing and swimming in lakes and rivers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    I play soccer (football) in the spring and sometimes play hockey in the winter. I also enjoy skiing and swimming in lakes and rivers.
    No Canadian football?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    No Canadian football?
    Well, what americans call football, we calll football. We have our own league and rules though with football. Soccer (football) dosnt recieve the attention hockey does. People go crazy of hockey here.

ReputationRep:
    bergkamps goal in the....i think it was the semi final of the world cup....when there was a cross field ball from de boer and he brought it down beutifully, nutmeged the defender and lashed it into the top of the net. awesome.

when henry shredded the spurs defence from the half way line werent bad niether.

darren ambrose on the weekend was pretty good

giggs goal werent that good, all the arsenal defence backed off him, god knows why cos he is crap, (all they needed to do was put him on his right foot) and seaman should have stood up longer. but im sure lots of man u fans would disagree. but then they would as im sn arsenal fan. great result against portsmouth boys!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    Soccer (football) dosnt recieve the attention hockey does. People go crazy of hockey here.
    Yes. But may I ask does this vary between parts of Canada? I mean I wouldn't think rugby and association football will be too popular in Yellowknife, but perhaps more popular in Quebec.

ReputationRep:
    Might all be a bit young for this one - Frankie Worthington's goal for Bolton (and I can't stand Bolton!)

ReputationRep:
    Well?

ReputationRep:
    chelsea :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea, Chelsea. Chelsea, Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why I didn't make it a public poll. Be nice to see if people are going for or agaisnt their own team.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.