man utd winning the CL
eric the eel winning his heat
england winning the Rugby WC
vavavoom86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
that goal the cezh team(was it cezh?) No 6 scored against boro in the 2nd round of uefa cup last month.
ohhh baby that was something, i've only done that in video game!
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lewis battering Tyson. Damn it was good.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, Man U in the CL obviously.

Apart from that, not much springs to mind.
JOJO12
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
on the pitch I mean.
How blonde am I? I have played inside centre until this year but recently i've become to love wing- especially left..
pjr2004
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
You bitter Kopite scumbag.
Kopite????
:confused:

No, I'm a Pompey fan, born and bred in the city. Just because I happen to go to uni in Liverpool apparently i'm a Kopite!!

No, I've nothing against Everton... they'll just not finish anywhere near as high as you think they will.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pjr2004)
Kopite????
:confused:

No, I'm a Pompey fan, born and bred in the city. Just because I happen to go to uni in Liverpool apparently i'm a Kopite!!

No, I've nothing against Everton... they'll just not finish anywhere near as high as you think they will.
We must all be dreaming then mustn't we...
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by dikisoccer)
champions league: real madrid (i hope)
Why not Barcelona since you support them?
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by altec)
lol, i'm sure you know that they are completely different....i actually wouldn't have minded if you had left TT off the poll, and kept tennis- it's just that you put them together that i had to make a point
OK I'll keep that in mind next time. Anyway, I better be off now, gotta collect the 'new edition' :rolleyes: soccer tops from the local mall for a friend of mine plus myself,

ciao,

Danni x
canuck
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I play soccer (football) in the spring and sometimes play hockey in the winter. I also enjoy skiing and swimming in lakes and rivers.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by canuck)
I play soccer (football) in the spring and sometimes play hockey in the winter. I also enjoy skiing and swimming in lakes and rivers.
No Canadian football?
canuck
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
No Canadian football?
Well, what americans call football, we calll football. We have our own league and rules though with football. Soccer (football) dosnt recieve the attention hockey does. People go crazy of hockey here.
cbtaylor87
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
bergkamps goal in the....i think it was the semi final of the world cup....when there was a cross field ball from de boer and he brought it down beutifully, nutmeged the defender and lashed it into the top of the net. awesome.

when henry shredded the spurs defence from the half way line werent bad niether.

darren ambrose on the weekend was pretty good

giggs goal werent that good, all the arsenal defence backed off him, god knows why cos he is crap, (all they needed to do was put him on his right foot) and seaman should have stood up longer. but im sure lots of man u fans would disagree. but then they would as im sn arsenal fan. great result against portsmouth boys!!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by canuck)
Soccer (football) dosnt recieve the attention hockey does. People go crazy of hockey here.
Yes. But may I ask does this vary between parts of Canada? I mean I wouldn't think rugby and association football will be too popular in Yellowknife, but perhaps more popular in Quebec.
terryb
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Might all be a bit young for this one - Frankie Worthington's goal for Bolton (and I can't stand Bolton!)
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well?
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
chelsea :cool:
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Chelsea, Chelsea. Chelsea, Chelsea.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't know why I didn't make it a public poll. Be nice to see if people are going for or agaisnt their own team.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (116)
25.95%
Better than expected (92)
20.58%
Worse than expected (239)
53.47%

Watched Threads