Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    You're in Chelsea defeat denial, I can tell...
    Hardly. It will be a win for the real blues in London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Hardly. It will be a win for the real blues in London.
    :eek: I should hope not!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I should hope not!
    But it must. In order to keep the pressure on Arsenal

In any event we will see. Need to see if it's on TV

ReputationRep:
    But it must. In order to keep the pressure on Arsenal

In any event we will see. Need to see if it's on TV
    My sources tell me that it is

ReputationRep:
    Never come across that source before. I was hoping for Sky

ReputationRep:
    Never come across that source before. I was hoping for Sky
    Get to the pub then :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Get to the pub then :cool:
    Those smelly places

Well it'll be on the radio on Five Live, might watch Great Britain play New Zealand later one anyway

ReputationRep:
    Those smelly places

Well it'll be on the radio on Five Live, might watch Great Britain play New Zealand later one anyway
    God, where is your loyalty! I've changed my shift at work just so that I can dash to the pub on my break to watch the second half

ReputationRep:
    God, where is your loyalty! I've changed my shift at work just so that I can dash to the pub on my break to watch the second half
    I have no money, and been out of work for over a year. You can't do a lot without money I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    I have no money, and been out of work for over a year. You can't do a lot without money I'm afraid.
    You can go to the local alehouse and get yourself a small coke and enjoy the mauling of Chelsea by the mighty Everton

ReputationRep:
    You can go to the local alehouse and get yourself a small coke and enjoy the mauling of Chelsea by the mighty Everton
    I could. Would have to see then

ReputationRep:
    I could. Would have to see then
    Good good. I'm off now, worst of luck for tomorrow, but do think of me watching and willing the real blues to victory.

Come on you blues.

Seeya pal

ReputationRep:
    You're still here...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to see it? What about Mark_KK?

It is a must win game for either side. Who do you think will win? Great Britain have come so close for so many times against Australia. I hope we get the kicking game going.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to see it? What about Mark_KK?

It is a must win game for either side. Who do you think will win? Great Britain have come so close for so many times against Australia. I hope we get the kicking game going.
    Not going to this one but already got my tickets for Hull.

I think that Britain will win. It will be close but apparantly they played a behind closed doors game against England on Wednesday and everyone should have a better understanding of eachother.

Whilst it is not a totally must win game losing would make it very difficult for either side to qualify for the final. If we lost we would have to beat the Aussies at Wigan next week and the Kiwis at Hull the week after.

On a side note St Helens have admitted making enquiries about Mike Tindall (England R.U. centre) however apparantly he is looking at going to one of the Yorkshire clubs.

Mike Tindall to make a cross code switch is quite an interesting one. Normally I would not believe it but since he is from Yorkshire you never know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I'm glad that Jense is staying with the BAR team, as he did very well there, but I have a feeling that he will move to Williams next year, especially if BAR don't improve enough to finally gt Button his first F1 win.
    I felt sorry for Button in the last GP. He could have done really well.
    Hes contracted to move to Williams after his year with BAR, so he will

ReputationRep:
    Id rather see Mika Hakkinen in the second williams seat, there is literally only 1 or 2 drivers in the current field capable of beating michael schumacher, so we need someone who definitely can in a fast car.

I dont think it should be coulthard either way, hes ****, and I dont think itll be pizzonia.

ReputationRep:
    Good good. I'm off now, worst of luck for tomorrow, but do think of me watching and willing the real blues to victory.

Come on you blues.
    I thought you supported Everton...

England - Flintoff
    Sri Lanka - Murali
    Australia - Mcgrath
    India - Tendulkar
    Pakistan - Youhana
    South Africa - Gibbs
    Zimbabwe - Taibu
    New Zealnd - Bond
    West Indies - Lara

ReputationRep:
    i wanna know what the poisoned dwaf is doing at sauber he doesn't deserve that!!!

Hakk would b a pretty interesting choice for the second williams seat because i miss the days of the schumi-hakk battles!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.