Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ah but if I wanted to support a glory team I'd support Real Madrid. How many times has Man Utd won the Champions League?
mobb_theprequel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Ah but if I wanted to support a glory team I'd support Real Madrid. How many times has Man Utd won the Champions League?
What's this got to do with the price of oil?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mobb_theprequel)
What's this got to do with the price of oil?
What has that got to do with being an alleged criminal?
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
and as **** as you think we are
You make it sound as though it's just me who has a problem with Chelsea.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So far it's just you in this thread...
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You make it sound as though it's just me who has a problem with Chelsea.
Oh no, lots of teams' supporters below Chelsea in the table are jealous of us too.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, but I don't want to be a glory seeker, silly billy!

My connections to the city of Manchester are infernal, to say the least; but we're getting sidetracked here - the point is that Chelsea are ****. Your owner is a criminal, your hotel complex is an unparalleled failure and Adrian Mutu is a crackhead.
Your manager is a criminal though...many of his transfers through his son are incriminating.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh no, lots of teams' supporters below Chelsea in the table are jealous of us too.
Always on about how we are trying to buy the cups, bit ironic coming from Manchester United fans. We know what happened in 1902 and 1920....
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
What has that got to do with being an alleged criminal?
Abramovich (and all his bloody money, for that matter) will be gone in a couple of seasons. The reason: extradition. The offence: assorted schemes - the only common link being their illegality.

I hope that you Chelsea fans enjoy your ignominious return to obscurity, because I will. Mwahahahahahahaha.
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Your manager is a criminal though...many of his transfers through his son are incriminating.
Let's deal with the present: Manchester United have the most transparent system of transfers on the planet.
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No they're not, you're lying.
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Abramovich (and all his bloody money, for that matter) will be gone in a couple of seasons. The reason: extradition. The offence: assorted schemes - the only common link being their illegality.
You want to show us some proof of this? Or is everyone with money a criminal? :rolleyes:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you idiot lol, tell me - who will arrest him? Putin won't. Abramovich is, unlike other Oligarchs, not threatening Putin's leadership. And yes, his spending on helping Chukota and on Chelsea and other sponsors makes sure his status has risen/ will rise to a point where Putin won't dare to touch him as the bad publicity caused would be enormous.
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
is everyone with money a criminal? :rolleyes:
Nope. Just Russian oligarchs. Remember Yukos? That will happen to Sibneft. Remember the big cheat who owns Chelsea? He owns Sibneft.

I just hope that Mr. Abramovich likes Siberian prison showers, because he's going to be spending a considerable amount of time in them.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I just hope that Mr. Abramovich likes Siberian prison showers, because he's going to be spending a considerable amount of time in them.
Don't drop the soap :|
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nope. Just Russian oligarchs. Remember Yukos? That will happen to Sibneft. Remember the big cheat who owns Chelsea? He owns Sibneft.

Lol. Ok, dear. However you want to justify that we're better than you. You sit tight and wait for it to happen eh!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Abramovich might not be able to be extradited to Russia anyway. There was a Russian over here and the English courts refused to extradite him. Why? Because Russia is going through a crisis.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Idiot. Read above.
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Idiot. Read above.
Russia won't be led by an ex-KGB head for ever. When Putin goes, Abramovich will be for the dogs!
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You sit tight and wait for it to happen eh!
Nah, it's okay. I'd rather stand up and mouth abuse at Chelsea.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.3%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.26%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.44%

Watched Threads