Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
but found the goal Dion Dublin scored when Shey Given didn't seen him creeping up behind! golden
Yeah I have that too.
...GiNuWiNe...
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
any freestylers out there?
enigmatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Out of interest, is it possible to manipulate the ball and put various spins on it to make it behave differently, like bounce randomly or determine the direction the ball will travel when hit by an opponant?
Yeah. You can put backspin or forward spin on the ball, which causes either the ball to spinn forward after the bounce or spin faster towards you. Search on Google for the different types of spins because i'm no expert on them (wish i was though )
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
When you've got a serve like mine there's no need for all this namby pamby spin nonsense. 7000 MPH right inside the box and sending the opponent sprawling with no chance, hehe
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by enigmatic)
Yeah. You can put backspin or forward spin on the ball, which causes either the ball to spinn forward after the bounce or spin faster towards you. Search on Google for the different types of spins because i'm no expert on them (wish i was though )
hmmm, perhaps the techniques in The prince of tennis really can be done, even though they really do seem impossible.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
When you've got a serve like mine there's no need for all this namby pamby spin nonsense. 7000 MPH right inside the box and sending the opponent sprawling with no chance, hehe
LoL!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
LoL!
heheheh
Specialheffa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Hash)
i know it seems obvious, but I'll state it anyway.

In total you are only allowed one bounce before you hit it. It cannot bounce after you have hit it.

I think on service, it must land in your opponent's box (though it can come off side/back wall).
It doesn't need to land in the opponents service box, only the are (divided by the middle line). But i think that's what you mean anyway lol
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was on the nike advert
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Footy Players because we aren't as chunky (been on the pies as much) as some of the Rugby Guys.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So many gay replies! :tsr:
emmarrr
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ooh toughie
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Yeah... it's a tad worrying!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Does that include your own? :tsr:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
haha on Monday Night Football tonight they had a top five worst misses of all time..

Here is a couple more for you to remember:

Steve Stone (Nottingham Forest, makes a darting run into the opposition half for the ball to be played to him past the keeper across the goal needs one touch to score and he spoons it wide from all of six yards - nobody in front of him!)

Ronny Rozenthal (Liverpool, ball is played up to him, he pokes it past the keeper to run onto a free goal, all of five yards out and it hits it against the bar!! hjaha!)

Paulo Di Canio (West Ham, ball is played across the goal two yards out all he needs to do it tap it in and it blazes it against the bar - priceless!!)
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
haha on Monday Night Football tonight they had a top five worst misses of all time..

Here is a couple more for you to remember:

Steve Stone (Nottingham Forest, makes a darting run into the opposition half for the ball to be played to him past the keeper across the goal needs one touch to score and he spoons it wide from all of six yards - nobody in front of him!)

Ronny Rozenthal (Liverpool, ball is played up to him, he pokes it past the keeper to run onto a free goal, all of five yards out and it hits it against the bar!! hjaha!)

Paulo Di Canio (West Ham, ball is played across the goal two yards out all he needs to do it tap it in and it blazes it against the bar - priceless!!)
Should have had Kanu's miss against 'boro there!!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Should have had Kanu's miss against 'boro there!!
Was exquisite wasn't it
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wonder if Shay Given's misfortunate against Dion Dublin will be in Jeepers Keepers
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I wonder if Shay Given's misfortunate against Dion Dublin will be in Jeepers Keepers
tee hee hee!! Let us hope so!

Any more goalkeeping howlers?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Any more goalkeeping howlers?
Austria v England? :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.25%
No I haven't decided yet (62)
23.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise