The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

he can sit on my bench. :biggrin:
Reply 8061
Onearmedbandit
Nah.. just shows how much Saints' standards have dropped since last year. :wink: 3-0 to 2-1? Oh dear! I will fear for you when you visit fratton park! :biggrin:

Yeh, and why was it 2-1? Because you couldnt even manage to concieve your own goal - even we had to score that for you :wink: And the only reason to be afraid of fratton is all those thugs that beat ppl up :tongue:
Reply 8062
shoaib akhtar
ricky ponting
nmathew hayden
steve harmison
dravid
brian lara
alkaeda
shoaib akhtar
ricky ponting
nmathew hayden
steve harmison
dravid
brian lara

Never mind the wrong end of the stick - I think you've got the wrong stick altogether.
Everdawn
No George Smith? Hes the best blindside int he world. And Bernie at Fly has a CV that St Jonny can only dream about. No arguements about Brian, he is fantastic. As im working on my fowards, id have Jon Smit in there as well. Doug at sea, err... well, hmm, *cough cough* Got shat all over in the 3N.

This is true but then again South Africa won the Tri nations!! They can't beat Ireland but can win the tri nations. Then again we won the world cup and we can't beat Ireland or France! I might put Jason Robinson on the wing and have Mils Muliaina at full back he seems pretty destructive.
On current form... Man United, LOL.

And I support them *sigh*

Rob
Reply 8066
you all seem to be rowing at Oxford or Canbridge but its quite a big event so i thought id ask...
VixenIW
Yeh, and why was it 2-1? Because you couldnt even manage to concieve your own goal - even we had to score that for you :wink: And the only reason to be afraid of fratton is all those thugs that beat ppl up :tongue:

Oh really? When was the last time you got beaten up at Fratton Park? :tongue:

From what I've read the only people to cause major trouble last week were Stains fans :biggrin:

And it was 2-1 because #1 We cannot defend from set pieces and #2 the ref failed to spot a handball by that numpty Beattie who swung & totally missed the ball.
Onearmedbandit
From what I've read the only people to cause major trouble last week were Stains fans :biggrin:

Stains?
I know, but all teams won one game and lost one game so it was a little strange, that and we played worse than we did against France. When the Bokke won the 3N My cousin, being real smart sent me over a Springbok jersey, real *freaking* cute! (sarcasm)

Ireland or France, or Wales, or Australia or New Zealand... I cant remember, Did you loose to Italy as well since then?

One thing with New Zealans is that you have to watch that Ma'a Nonu doesnt start applying makeup to the rest of the team. :biggrin:
Reply 8070
I joined the Uni of York rowing team on monday:biggrin:
Reply 8071
1. Pieter de Villers(France)
2. Trevor Leota (Tonga/Samoa)
3. Phil Vickery (England)
4. Martin Johnson (c) (England)
5. Chris Jack (New Zealand)
6. Berger (S.Africa)
7. Serge Betsen (France)
8. Imanol Harinordoquy(France)

9. Peter Stringer(Ireland)
10. Jonny Wilkinson (England)
11. Doug Howlett (New Zealand)
12. Henson(Wales)
13. Brian O'Driscoll (Ireland)
14. Jason Robinson(England)
15. Percy Montgomery(S.Africa)

Not Bad eh?
Reply 8072
imasillynarb
I joined the Uni of York rowing team on monday:biggrin:

nice one. were you river training on wednesday? there were a couple of york uni boats i saw... you're the ones with the fancy blue boats aren't you :tongue: I row for St.Peter's (the ones with the nasty brown coloured kit!).
good good :biggrin:

apparently he played really well against roddick, but just caught him on the wrong day.
hopefully he'll be able to finish coria off, and beat safin, so he can advance to the semis :smile:

6-2 Second set get in!!
Nice one Tim
Reply 8076
Brilliant! 6:2, 6:2. Couldn't have asked for more. :smile:
Reply 8077
i thought because roddick beat henman he was out? what happens if roddick wins all his matches is he through then?
hams
i thought because roddick beat henman he was out? what happens if roddick wins all his matches is he through then?

Yeah, he'll qualify as first in the group....if Henman can beat Safin, he'll come second in the group. Then, I think, they have a semi-final stage, where the first of one group meets the second of the other, and vice-versa.....winners progrees to final
Reply 8079
mockel
Yeah, he'll qualify as first in the group....if Henman can beat Safin, he'll come second in the group. Then, I think, they have a semi-final stage, where the first of one group meets the second of the other, and vice-versa.....winners progrees to final

do you know if there is there a table on the bbc website for this

Latest