Report 14 years ago
he can sit on my bench.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Nah.. just shows how much Saints' standards have dropped since last year. 3-0 to 2-1? Oh dear! I will fear for you when you visit fratton park!
Yeh, and why was it 2-1? Because you couldnt even manage to concieve your own goal - even we had to score that for you And the only reason to be afraid of fratton is all those thugs that beat ppl up
alkaeda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
shoaib akhtar
ricky ponting
nmathew hayden
steve harmison
dravid
brian lara
mobb_theprequel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by alkaeda)
shoaib akhtar
ricky ponting
nmathew hayden
steve harmison
dravid
brian lara
Never mind the wrong end of the stick - I think you've got the wrong stick altogether.
Allyhb1987
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
No George Smith? Hes the best blindside int he world. And Bernie at Fly has a CV that St Jonny can only dream about. No arguements about Brian, he is fantastic. As im working on my fowards, id have Jon Smit in there as well. Doug at sea, err... well, hmm, *cough cough* Got **** all over in the 3N.
This is true but then again South Africa won the Tri nations!! They can't beat Ireland but can win the tri nations. Then again we won the world cup and we can't beat Ireland or France! I might put Jason Robinson on the wing and have Mils Muliaina at full back he seems pretty destructive.
RobSharpe
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
On current form... Man United, LOL.

And I support them *sigh*

Rob
Bettus
Report 14 years ago
you all seem to be rowing at Oxford or Canbridge but its quite a big event so i thought id ask...
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
Yeh, and why was it 2-1? Because you couldnt even manage to concieve your own goal - even we had to score that for you And the only reason to be afraid of fratton is all those thugs that beat ppl up
Oh really? When was the last time you got beaten up at Fratton Park?

From what I've read the only people to cause major trouble last week were Stains fans

And it was 2-1 because #1 We cannot defend from set pieces and #2 the ref failed to spot a handball by that numpty Beattie who swung & totally missed the ball.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
From what I've read the only people to cause major trouble last week were Stains fans
Stains?
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know, but all teams won one game and lost one game so it was a little strange, that and we played worse than we did against France. When the Bokke won the 3N My cousin, being real smart sent me over a Springbok jersey, real *freaking* cute! (sarcasm)

Ireland or France, or Wales, or Australia or New Zealand... I cant remember, Did you loose to Italy as well since then?

One thing with New Zealans is that you have to watch that Ma'a Nonu doesnt start applying makeup to the rest of the team.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I joined the Uni of York rowing team on monday
immiman
Report 14 years ago
1. Pieter de Villers(France)
2. Trevor Leota (Tonga/Samoa)
3. Phil Vickery (England)
4. Martin Johnson (c) (England)
5. Chris Jack (New Zealand)
6. Berger (S.Africa)
7. Serge Betsen (France)
8. Imanol Harinordoquy(France)

9. Peter Stringer(Ireland)
10. Jonny Wilkinson (England)
11. Doug Howlett (New Zealand)
12. Henson(Wales)
13. Brian O'Driscoll (Ireland)
14. Jason Robinson(England)
15. Percy Montgomery(S.Africa)

Not Bad eh?
Bettus
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
I joined the Uni of York rowing team on monday
nice one. were you river training on wednesday? there were a couple of york uni boats i saw... you're the ones with the fancy blue boats aren't you I row for St.Peter's (the ones with the nasty brown coloured kit!).
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4023615.stm

come on henman!
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
good good

apparently he played really well against roddick, but just caught him on the wrong day.
hopefully he'll be able to finish coria off, and beat safin, so he can advance to the semis
Allyhb1987
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4023615.stm

come on henman!
6-2 Second set get in!!
Nice one Tim
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Brilliant! 6:2, 6:2. Couldn't have asked for more.
hams
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i thought because roddick beat henman he was out? what happens if roddick wins all his matches is he through then?
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by hams)
i thought because roddick beat henman he was out? what happens if roddick wins all his matches is he through then?
Yeah, he'll qualify as first in the group....if Henman can beat Safin, he'll come second in the group. Then, I think, they have a semi-final stage, where the first of one group meets the second of the other, and vice-versa.....winners progrees to final
hams
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
Yeah, he'll qualify as first in the group....if Henman can beat Safin, he'll come second in the group. Then, I think, they have a semi-final stage, where the first of one group meets the second of the other, and vice-versa.....winners progrees to final
do you know if there is there a table on the bbc website for this
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (18)
6.98%
They might tell the bully (26)
10.08%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.28%
It might lead to more bullying (93)
36.05%
There's nothing they could do (79)
30.62%

Watched Threads

Latest