Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Last night the Detriot Piston vs. Indiana Pacer basketball game ended in a player fan brawl. Did anyone else see it?
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no what happened?
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by alkaeda)
no what happened?
Ben Wallace got fouled by Artest. For some reason he got mad and started pushing Artest. Then a few minutes later, Artest was laying on the scorer's table and a fan threw a bottle of beer on him. Artest jumped into the stands and punched him. Then all the fans started grabbing artest and another Pacer started hiting the fans holding Artest. Then when artest got back on the court, a fan came after him. Artest hit the fan and more fans came. Jermaine O'Neil came sliding in and Punched one and then security rushed them all back to the locker room. The game was called.
Bilal
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If you know of any football transfer rumours this is the place for them.

Supposedly Ryan Giggs is to sign for Rangers!!!

Also, an un-named Real Madrid player is set to join United.
riks2004
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think the real madrid player is figo cos theres bin rumours of him comin to united
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lovenkrands is better than giggs
Bilal
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is it really figo?

He's getting a bit old though, isnt he?
mandoman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i know arsenal are buying this guy from the ivory coast EBOAU!
MC REN
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Moncal)
Ben Wallace got fouled by Artest. For some reason he got mad and started pushing Artest. Then a few minutes later, Artest was laying on the scorer's table and a fan threw a bottle of beer on him. Artest jumped into the stands and punched him. Then all the fans started grabbing artest and another Pacer started hiting the fans holding Artest. Then when artest got back on the court, a fan came after him. Artest hit the fan and more fans came. Jermaine O'Neil came sliding in and Punched one and then security rushed them all back to the locker room. The game was called.
lol
wish i'd seen that
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
is it on the net anywhere?

sounds like top notch entertainment
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Downing to Utd.

I wish.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Heya,

if you play or are interested in any alternative sports, such as snowboarding, playing frisbee, mountain biking etc. then feel free to post in here. I noticed in the other thread (poll actually) I started up a while ago there were members who expressed a need... to talk about alternative sports!

Sports... that weren't listed in the 'What's your fave Sport' thread. Therefore I've decided to open up a thread here so that they could do this! And hey, even if you just wanna have a laugh at some of the more amusing types (insert: extreme ironing lol), this thread can also be for that too :cool:

Alright, the thread's all yours, go for it and have fun,

DB_x
Elles
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
Anyone play Lax?
yes.. that was my 'other'. am co-captaining our college mixed team this year.. playing with men = interesting experience!

that's my main sport i suppose.. i go on netball socials (& practises once in while! ) & gave novice rowing a go & will probably do more of that in the summer.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
and wish to learn to snowboard! :tsr:
Just made a special thread for you then Just jokes, lol, I've opened up a thread where you can talk about alternative sports (such as snowboarding) now in this forum
gaming_goddess
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I really want to do sandboaring - there are some serioudly cool dunes about 1H drive away from where I live and I it's cheaper then Snowboarding - all you need is a board.

I was gonna by a secondhand snowboard from Ebay and change it's binding type for that sutible for sandboarding. Anyone know any other way to get into Sandboarding - good websites and stuff or just general tips. If anyone out thier is already a sandboarding pro I'd love to chat with then so PM me
Syntax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well.. I used to BMX a little.

Sandboarding sounds cool.. dunno anything about it though.
Googled it: http://www.sandboard.com/
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
anyone tried kite flying? its really big from where i come from
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
shaun wright phillips to spain... i really hope he doesnt go or if he does make it real madrid!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Jai alai and hurling.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Huth to Newcastle Utd.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27%
Not great so far... (283)
35.87%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise