Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
FrisbeeFan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How many other Ultimate frisbee fans are there out there . . . *hucks disc in hope of a virtual chuckabout*
jamieholmear
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
robinho to chelsea/ real madrid
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
John O'Shea was linked to Newcastle. However, now they are after P. Neville
O'Shea is too good for newcastle....

P Neville on the other hand, might actually leave.
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
O'Shea is too good for newcastle....

P Neville on the other hand, might actually leave.
p neville! :eek: GOD NO!
isnt O'shea a left back? we dont need a left back
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vavavoom86)
p neville! :eek: GOD NO!
isnt O'shea a left back? we dont need a left back
Yeah... he is a bit too good for newcastle too, your right.

O'Shea can play left or centre.
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Yeah... he is a bit too good for newcastle too, your right.

O'Shea can play left or centre.
dont you think a player who has scored a winning goal in the champions league final and scores 1 goal every 2 games for his country is "a bit too good for newcastle too"?
well guess what? hes just scored for newcastle last weekend!!!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vavavoom86)
dont you think a player who has scored a winning goal in the champions league final and scores 1 goal every 2 games for his country is "a bit too good for newcastle too"?
well guess what? hes just scored for newcastle last weekend!!!
Teddy Sheringham scored the winning goal in a champions league final.... are newcastle going to sign him?

Wow! A Newcastle player scored!... your right, that is some achievement!
Specialheffa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Campbell to Real Madrid - he still wants 100 grand a week - especially WHEN the ARSE fail to qualify to the knockout stage CL.

Robinho to Real Madrid - declared his love for them apparently.

WISH = gerrard to ManU
giggs will sign an extension and he's still got a year to run anyway!
Keane - heading to Celtic after Utd career.

Wright-Phillips: Chelski, ARSE or Real - can't see the last one happening.
Beckham to Chelski - just bought £10mil house in Eaton Sq. London - you don't splash that amount of cash for a 'holiday home'.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Specialheffa)
Beckham to Chelski - just bought £10mil house in Eaton Sq. London - you don't splash that amount of cash for a 'holiday home'.
This is becks were talking about, so yeah, he probably would.
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
stuart downing to liverpool for didi hamman
scott parker to charlton
hasselbaink loaned back to chelski
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Stevo)
scott parker to charlton
why would downing want to go to a worse club and why would boro want a very average player for a technically superb one?
and why would we want to loan hasslebank to chelski?
we arent sort of cash.
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Stevo)
scott parker to charlton
where did u get this piece of information from?!
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ahhhh.......everybody wants Downing

He won't go anywhere though. We're a stable, none-selling club, so any club wanting to buy him would ned to pay round a bout £10M (even in today's market - we don't need any money remember). That rules Man Utd out. Arsenal are also rather short of cash and you would think would spend what they do have on higher priorities (GK, centre back, etc). Chelsea have probably the only two left wingers better than Downing in the country (aside from Giggs) so they're ruled out. Liverpool is the only realistic option, but I doubt they have about £10M, and even if they did, again, left wing isn't their highest priority.

And there's probably more chance of Charlton getting Ronaldinho than there is a life long Boro fan born ad bred in the town going to the team up the road.
EPD
Report 14 years ago
Peter Gain from Lincoln to Sunderland. Any Sunderland fans, if you do get him, he'll do a good job for you. I'm pleased to see Mick McCarthy going for lower league players such as him and Liam Lawrence. I'd obviously be disappointed to see him leave, but he should be playing at a higher level.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Ahhhh.......everybody wants Downing

He won't go anywhere though. We're a stable, none-selling club, so any club wanting to buy him would ned to pay round a bout £10M (even in today's market - we don't need any money remember). That rules Man Utd out. Arsenal are also rather short of cash and you would think would spend what they do have on higher priorities (GK, centre back, etc). Chelsea have probably the only two left wingers better than Downing in the country (aside from Giggs) so they're ruled out. Liverpool is the only realistic option, but I doubt they have about £10M, and even if they did, again, left wing isn't their highest priority.

And there's probably more chance of Charlton getting Ronaldinho than there is a life long Boro fan born ad bred in the town going to the team up the road.
We tried to get him last season, back before anyone else (possibly including Boro) cared. We didn't get him, but we tried.
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
Peter Gain from Lincoln to Sunderland. Any Sunderland fans, if you do get him, he'll do a good job for you. I'm pleased to see Mick McCarthy going for lower league players such as him and Liam Lawrence. I'd obviously be disappointed to see him leave, but he should be playing at a higher level.
poor kid, going to sunderland, *shaking head*his career is wasted
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
We tried to get him last season, back before anyone else (possibly including Boro) cared.
We've always said he'd play for England one day. So also look out for McMahon (did anyone watch match of the day?) and Morrison getting involved soon.

And while we're there - we also have the two best 16 year olds in the country - Lee Cattermole and Seb Hines.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnsey)
you would think that, wouldnt you
roxy potter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Cool. Don't tell me they all support either Kilkenny or Cork?

of course not people are very loyal to the county in which they were born.
i dont see anything special about kilkenny or cork, well i know they have done well lately but they aren't super special- i also dont get the dj carey fascination. you wouldn't catch me supporting them.
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Edinburgh Rugby.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads