Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
NEWUSERNAME
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
hmm id still have gerrard

he's been good when he has played, which has still been quite a lot considering premiership + all other cups
hams
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
since the england cricket team are still in south africa can i assume that they will not be coming back for xmas.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
So was Robben.
:bootyshak
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
:bootyshak
Tehehehe
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hang on, hold your horses - Southgate's been put in it now ahead of Carvalho. Blimey. Wonder why they changed it?

3 Boro players :dancing:
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hang on, hold your horses - Southgate's been put in it now ahead of Carvalho. Blimey. Wonder why they changed it?
Did you sent them lots of threatening emails?
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hope not.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
Glad to see someone else noticed Barry, I personally think England should have recalled him a while back, as a midfielder this time.
I, for one, would not mind Gareth Barry playing for Everton
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
'ave It
NEWUSERNAME
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Angel has been really poor this season, more so of late. To our dismay!
Hitzlsperger has the best left foot in the prem, but needs to work on his all round game. His passing/vision/tackling is still not quite up to scratch.
One positive from these last few dissapointing games has been Steven Davis (19), he's only slight, but has tremendous vision and is a clever passer.

O'Leary is top-drawer.
Robert has a sweet left foot too
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There's only one Lee Carsley.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thank God
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thank God
Thank Moyes?
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyone changed their mind about Chelsea or Everton now?
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well I did say that Chelsea would win all 4, so, no.......

As for Everton - higher than I would have predicted but not as high as they are now.
Syntax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well.. the Test ends on the 21st.. so they could come back and then return for the second test on Boxing Day?
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
Glad to see someone else noticed Barry, I personally think England should have recalled him a while back, as a midfielder this time.
Sorry, but as much as I rate Gareth, he has been diabollical of late. He really needs to sort himself out.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
From what I saw on Saturday, Davis was immense, and a super talent. McCann was like a sack of potatoes running around panting and kicking everything that went near him (even his own player at one point) - a poor man's Robbie Savage - just lungs and runs.

But Davis really was exceptional, and Berson wasn't half bad either. Man of the Match though had to go to Gareth Barry. He was brilliant all the way through and everything Villa done seemed to go through him.
Well, McCann has been superb this season - that game was a one-off.
I heard Berson was anonymous in the second half (although I'm the first to admit the papers often get it wrong).
Davis has really surprised me, and while he is playing this well he has to be left in the team.
Dissapointed with Saturday's results, I felt we could've won by a few goals.
Clinical finishing was the difference.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
I am going for another season that will be totally blown out of all proportion by the press and broadcast media.

16 Pages of football in all of the Sunday papers telling us how "wonderful" and "exciting" watching the likes of Blackburn play Spurs was. This coverage does not include sex scandals and allegations of "roasting" or "dogging" (the latter being a practice indulged in by Stan Collymore) which will be allocated the front page of The News Of The World and / or The Sunday People.

I am looking forward to being force fed hour after hour of magazine programmes as the likes of Andy Gray spend hours analysing matches and stating the obvious.

Yes, after a short break of approx. 4-5 weeks from the end of Euro 2004 we are now about to recommence our nationwide worship at the altar of football.

If I am being totally honest there are probably about 15-20 games a season worth watching out of the hundreds(?) broadcast.

Football has gone crazy, no longer is it about the love of the game it is now all money, money, money. This is coming from someone (me) who regularly attended home games at a Premiership / Division One club and played at a decent level himself.

Are you ever not bitter?
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Well, McCann has been superb this season - that game was a one-off.
I heard Berson was anonymous in the second half (although I'm the first to admit the papers often get it wrong).
Davis has really surprised me, and while he is playing this well he has to be left in the team.
Dissapointed with Saturday's results, I felt we could've won by a few goals.
Clinical finishing was the difference.
Posession was, as is usually the case, the difference. And we had more of it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads

Latest