Turn on thread page Beta

Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    I saw some freerunning at the national adventure sports show (NASS) - it was quite cool
    what's free running? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Yeah, cool! And we'll have to go surfing too :cool: Have you tried it? I'm actually not so good Being near a beach has not made me any better at it, just good at hanging out there with the buddies

DB_x
    :cool: so you're a surfer chick as well eh? :p:
    i've never surfed in my life (too scared to flaunt the lack of 6pack ) i've got the tan tho

u must have an amazing time on the beaches there! england doesn't really have much of a beach to boast about at all... and even if it does, the weather's never warm enough
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Clearly it should go to Rotherham United.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrism)
    You mean there actually ARE Wednesday fans?
    Unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Here's what sky sports think: http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...sp?hlid=245342
    That works for me. A bit suprised Baros is there, but hey, I'm not complaining . For everyone who hasnt put Gerrard in...are you mad?!

ReputationRep:
    Amazing Catch, but not the best i have ever seen. Good Stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Today the World team was named to play a united Asian team on the 11th Janruary.

The World team is as follows:

Ricky Ponting (Aus), Matthew Hayden (Aus), Adam Gilchrist (Aus), Stephen Fleming (Nzl), Brian Lara (WI), Chris Gayle (WI), Chris Cairns (Nzl), Shane Warne (Aus), Glenn McGrath (Aus), Dwayne Bravo (WI), Darren Gough (Eng), Daniel Vettori (Nzl) (12th man to be named).
    Coach/manager: Steve Waugh (Aus)<---(Now thatsfunny~!)

Another game will be played in Asia in February.

The ICC hope to raise millions for the Tsunami Victims.

ReputationRep:
    Of all the Englishmen to have, Darren Gough....

ReputationRep:
    The ICC did it!

ReputationRep:
    I would in the sense that it would make us more internationally recognised as a sport hosting country but it would lead to a huge amount of debt that we would have to pay. Plus if we do get it, hopefully our transport links will be improved.
    What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Yes! They'd be rockin' in the UK

ReputationRep:
    would be good. i might actually go too.

i'll be 28 by then though!!! oldie

ReputationRep:
    Of course!

ReputationRep:
    I reckon we have a fighting chance up there with Paris and New York.

ReputationRep:
    I can not see anyone puttin anything other than yes. Aside from foreigners that is :aetsch: :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    I was living in Sydney when the olympics wree held there.
    It was really good having a big event there, but it also lead to a lot of debt. You could say the money should have been spent on more important things like helping the homeless or something.
    It has its pors and cons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    I can not see anyone puttin anything other than yes. Aside from foreigners that is :aetsch: :aetsch:
    and perhaps middle-aged people who will have to pay back the olympic debt in forms of tax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    its all yes so far i think they should im wearing my london 2012 badge go london

ReputationRep:
    yes they should be here - good for patronism

ummm... shouldn't this be in the sports section?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    yes they should be here - good for patronism

ummm... shouldn't this be in the sports section?
    yes it should, but no-one would reply otherwise.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.