The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8960
Lol,
big dunc > real madrid or barca
The 7 dwarfs are working down the mine, when suddenly the mine collapses.
Snow White runs to the entrance of the mine and calls out, but there is no reply.
Fearing they have all perished she turns away, suddenly she hears a muffled response.
“The redsh*te will win the Champions league.”
"Thank God", said Snow White, "at least Dopey is still alive".

redsh*te = liverpool fc
Reply 8962
bramble > soton
Abel Xavier > Soton
Alex Nyarko > Soton
James Beattie > Everton
Leighton Baines > Everton pleeeease!

LOL, heard it already. Doubt it, but if he wants to leave there is no point him staying just to pass the time. One bad thing if he does leave though, it'll be on the cheap because his contract is up in the summer. Moyes has previously said he won't be sold and he'd rather lose him for free in the summer than for a cut price deal in January.
Reply 8966
afireinside©
LOL, heard it already. Doubt it, but if he wants to leave there is no point him staying just to pass the time. One bad thing if he does leave though, it'll be on the cheap because his contract is up in the summer. Moyes has previously said he won't be sold and he'd rather lose him for free in the summer than for a cut price deal in January.

Fair enough, to be honest...I doubt he would displace Zidane, Figo et al.
jumpunderaboat
Fair enough, to be honest...I doubt he would displace Zidane, Figo et al.

hahaha, yes I know. Strange with an Everton player being linked with Real Madrid..
£5m and i'd be happy to sell him (only if he didn't wanna resign a contract for us..!). We could sign some quality players to replace, especially as we've got about another £7m to spend in this transfer window is necessary!
Reply 8968
Defenders who can defend + babayaro > Newcastle
Reply 8969
Getting ready for the transfer to happen....

http://www.spurs.co.uk/profile.asp?plid=3882&gallery=yes&stats=yes
Reply 8971
theaman
Getting ready for the transfer to happen....

http://www.spurs.co.uk/profile.asp?plid=3882&gallery=yes&stats=yes

The next Darren Anderton!? :p:
hossy
Does....

Wakeboarding
Waterskiing
Windsurfing
Skiing
Snowboarding

Come under this thread....

Oh..can rugby aswell....?

Yep, all of them except the last one you mentioned - rugby. As there are a few threads on here on that topic.

Def. wakeboarding, windsurfing and waterskiing, in particular.
danni_bella83
Yeah, cool! And we'll have to go surfing too :cool: Have you tried it? I'm actually not so good :redface: Being near a beach has not made me any better at it, just good at hanging out there with the buddies :biggrin:

DB_x

Its easy once you go a few times, dont worry, keep at it.
Reply 8974
:hello:
I WAS WATCHING FOOTIE A SEC AGO AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA!
'HOW ABOUT DESIGNING MY OWN SPORT AND SEND THE PLAN OFF TO A SPORTS ASSOCIATION AND C WOT THERE RESPONSE IS'!!!!!!!!!!

WOT DO U THINK? WILL I GET ANYWHERE...... :rolleyes: LIKE IN 3 YRS SITTING IN A FINE LEATURE SEAT WITH MY INVENTION BEING PLAYED ON TELE!!!!....?
Next!
elpollodiablouk
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1287588.stm
"Dawson, of Burscough, Lancashire, needed three days of hospital treatment following the incident, Preston Crown Court heard."
LMAO :biggrin:
That was the first one. There was also the other one that you mentioned when the guy tried to get him done for assault, hehe.

A petty criminal from Burscough, there's a surprise...
(I am not in any way still bitter about the 2003 FA Trophy Semi final... thieving scousers :mad: )

:smile:
Andy van der Meyde or Geremi -> Boro
Olivier Bernard -> Boro

Though I don't want any of them. I want Steeeeeeed Malbranque.
goldenbarnes
Though I don't want any of them. I want Steeeeeeed Malbranque.

No! I want Steeeeeed Malbranque, quality player! Come on Everton!
man city will take just about anyone that can play :smile: