Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Here's what sky sports think: http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...sp?hlid=245342

I reckon:
    .............................Mar tyn

McMahon........Terry...........J aidi...........Gallas

....................Gravesen.... Lampard
    Robben.......................... ...................Downing

....................Johnson..... ..Bellamy
    bellamy? he hasnt scored in ages, he hasnt had any assists for a while either... and now hes injured for ages. yay

ReputationRep:
    why dont you show us your design first, and well see if its wacky enough to cause any interest in the world!

ReputationRep:
    He keeps making comments about Chelsea...

ReputationRep:
    Chevshenko to Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    Actually not January but later he might as he won't be eligible for the Champions League if he was sold in January.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    man city will take just about anyone that can play
    who doesnt cost anything as they have jack all money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    lets wait and see on that one...
    I'm not actually expecting Spurs to get any points from the game!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    I'm not actually expecting Spurs to get any points from the game!
    You know, even Arsenal fans might want Spurs to at least draw tomorrow, on the basis that it keeps Man Utd from gaining maximum points A draw would be nice though.

ReputationRep:
    why dont you show us your design first, and well see if its wacky enough to cause any interest in the world!
    I agree, lots of people have tried to come up with good sports. Not many suceeding though becoz' creating one comes naturally!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teamvillage)
    A petty criminal from Burscough, there's a surprise...
    (I am not in any way still bitter about the 2003 FA Trophy Semi final... thieving scousers :mad: )

dont get me ****ing started on those cheating scouse ******s :mad:

yes im still bitter :mad:

Shaun Teale What a ****** What a ******!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Its easy once you go a few times, dont worry, keep at it.
    I will, got a few months left b4 uni My ankle hurts atm tho so I'll have to rest for about a week till I hit the sand again

ReputationRep:
    Leave It!
    Just Watch Out For My Name!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, piece of advice, no matter how much fun it looks, do not go surfing after a cyclone in the big swell that will go down the coast. Its not fun, it cains!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Ok, piece of advice, no matter how much fun it looks, do not go surfing after a cyclone in the big swell that will go down the coast. Its not fun, it cains!
    Ah, looks like you know all about that Well I'm unlikely to go by myself, so I'm sure my friends will advise me a good time to go surfing again

If I go, my ankle hurts now Must rest, so it gets better soon

ReputationRep:
    HEY

JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE A THREAD WHERE ANYONE WITH ADDRESSES. MAIL ADDRESSES. TELEPHONE NO.S OR ANY SORT WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO THE THREAD FOR OTHER MAJOR FANS TO CONTACT THERE CELEBRITY????????????? :aetsch:

THANKS FOR ALL THOSE PARTICIPATING
    BYE
    SANNA
    XXX

ReputationRep:
    yeah I stupidly broke my foot doing it two years ago.

Your friends will take care of you. have fun!

ReputationRep:
    I have current Wallaby Elton Flatleys phone number, QLD Reds player Sean Hardman's number and ex Wallaby Fletcher Dyson;s phone numbers but I think thats an invasion of privacy considering the first is a family friend.

However, I have no worried in giving away Springbok's phone numbers... I get on the phone to Carras right away! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb)
    dont get me ****ing started on those cheating scouse ******s :mad:

yes im still bitter :mad:

Shaun Teale What a ****** What a ******!
    That's the spirit

ReputationRep:
    Gary neville is a great player... nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually very surprised to say this, but Mark Schwarzer has decided to let his contract run out at the end of the season rather than sign a new deal (unless it's vastly improved).

"It is well known that I have rejected an offer that Middlesbrough made last November.

"Since then there has been no further offer or talks regarding a new offer.

"I cannot rule out the possibility that I might move this month, because I have to look after and secure my own future.

"Middlesbrough may decide that they wish to cash in on me and sell me to another club before January 31, but it would have to be the right club for me before that happened.

"If the right offer came along from a club I'd like to play for with a definite move in June, I would also have to consider that seriously.

"I am now free to sign a pre-contractual agreement, meaning that I would play the remaining games of 2004-2005 at Boro and then move in the summer."

Bugger. He has been amazing the last two/three seasons. Man Utd and Arsenal have expressed interest and rightly so. "No goalkeeper is perfect, but it has been reported by a number of people that I am playing some of the best football of my career right now. I have no doubt that I can perform to the same high standards for another four or five seasons."

I'd swap him for Kirkland mind. The latest rumour is he's [Schwarzer] off to Borussia Dortmund. If so then I'd go for Cudicini me thinketh.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.