Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
I'd swap him for Kirkland mind. The latest rumour is he's [Schwarzer] off to Borussia Dortmund. If so then I'd go for Cudicini me thinketh.
Sounds like a good plan - he's wasted keeping the bench warm at Chelsea.
Alan Marriott at Lincoln is a very promising young keeper too
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
Sounds like a good plan - he's wasted keeping the bench warm at Chelsea.
Alan Marriott at Lincoln is a very promising young keeper too
green will also be leaving norwich i think
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Birmingham have completed the signing of Robbie Blake for £1.5M. Money well spent IMO.
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Birmingham have completed the signing of Robbie Blake for £1.5M. Money well spent IMO.
Won't even get on the bench if everyones fit, plus he's getting on a bit.
vavavoom86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Birmingham rejected an improved offer from blackburn for savage.
do you think birmingham will let him go? whats this thing with savage? why isnt he happy at birmingham? i think hes a top middlefield player, but he has some personal problems.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
He may be no spring chicken but he probably knows he's going there as a back up for the first team and I think he could surprise a few people. Burnley are my 'second team' and his partnership with Ian Moore ofer the years has blossomed like a big yellow blossomy thing in the spring.

Savage has officially cited personal problems for his move - wanting to move further to his family who live in Wrexham, but Blackburn is only 3 minutes faster drive to Wrexham than Birmingham is (despite being further away) so god knows what he's diddlin' at.
EPD
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
:eek: He's 28!
EPD
Report 14 years ago
Savage has officially cited personal problems for his move - wanting to move further to his family who live in Wrexham, but Blackburn is only 3 minutes faster drive to Wrexham than Birmingham is (despite being further away) so god knows what he's diddlin' at.
Methinks he might be trying to engineer a move to Everton and attract their interest. They were the club he supported as a boy...
hossy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A Mr Richard Hill was meant to be ringing me at some point.....dont know why?!?

Some strange rumour I heard from somone with connections....

Has yet to ring...
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think we've all seen what happened in the spurs-man u game last night. i think its definately the time to introduce it to the games. OR the refs need to be sorted in BIG style, cos this year some of the refs are simply not doing their job, they almost have a crucial decision wrong every week!! i think garragher was absolutely spot on! mike riley is a right ********!!
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vavavoom86)
i think we've all seen what happened in the spurs-man u game last night. i think its definately the time to introduce it to the games. OR the refs need to be sorted in BIG style, cos this year some of the refs are simply not doing their job, they almost have a crucial decision wrong every week!! i think garragher was absolutely spot on! mike riley is a right ********!!
Unfortunatly we wouldnt need it if the officials wernt completely useless. It should of been introduced years ago. Mike Riley is ****.
topdude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Unfortunatly we wouldnt need it if the officials wernt completely useless. It should of been introduced years ago. Mike Riley is ****.
OK Mike RIley has made some blunders lately but he is not that bad! Hebottled it in the Liv-Chelsea match, but all of his other wrong desicions are not htat bad. The wayne rooney penalty u cannot blame him for, becuase the view he had it was as if campbell did foul him, and the spurs goal yesterday he cannot be blamed for because it was up to the linesman to decide.

But yes, video evidence should be used, but only to determine if the ball crosses the line, if we had it for offside and handballs, there would be mayhem, and the game will be so stop-start that it will ruion the game.
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This camera angle will show that once again, the correct decision was made at Old Trafford...

http://www.40percent.tv/fnord/howard.jpg
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
This camera angle will show that once again, the correct decision was made at Old Trafford...

http://www.40percent.tv/fnord/howard.jpg
lol
maybe we should change the shape of the goal lines, to make football more interesting
ThugzMansion7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If Mike Riley was the linesman for the actual game then it is ALL his fault. Otherwise if he refereeing that game, there in NO WAY he would have 100% sure it acutally went in unless he was very close to the box/goal area.

You should'nt blame him!
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think they should at least trial it for a few games to see if it works
dptbrown13
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by topdude)
OK Mike RIley has made some blunders lately but he is not that bad! Hebottled it in the Liv-Chelsea match, but all of his other wrong desicions are not htat bad. The wayne rooney penalty u cannot blame him for, becuase the view he had it was as if campbell did foul him, and the spurs goal yesterday he cannot be blamed for because it was up to the linesman to decide.

But yes, video evidence should be used, but only to determine if the ball crosses the line, if we had it for offside and handballs, there would be mayhem, and the game will be so stop-start that it will ruion the game.
He cant really be blamed for the spurs "goal" last night mainly because he wasn't reffin! Wasnt it that Clattenburg guy?
Or have i made myself look incredibly stupid?! havin self doubt now someone clear it up for me!
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its gota be done to stop the contraversy following bad refs like mike riley
teamvillage
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
NO NO NO NO NO

The beauty of football is that the game is the same whether watching Arsenal or Arlesley. Who is going to pay for expensive technological 3rd eyes in the Ryman Div 1 South exactly?
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dptbrown13)
He cant really be blamed for the spurs "goal" last night mainly because he wasn't reffin! Wasnt it that Clattenburg guy?
Or have i made myself look incredibly stupid?! havin self doubt now someone clear it up for me!
yeah thats what i thought. it wasnt riley. who said it was riley?! i blame riley for the manu-arsenal game and liverpool-chelsea game and all the newcastle games he reffed!
if arsenal dont win the title this year, half is his fault!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (105)
17.62%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
27.35%
Not great so far... (212)
35.57%
I want to drop out! (116)
19.46%

Watched Threads