Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Yes you disagree? Why so?
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm np Man U fan, but I reckon Man U will put in a better performance than they did against Exeter for the mere fact that they won't put out a weakened side. I reckon Chelsea might win, but I hope not.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Suprisingly I actually want utd to win. A liverpool-utd final will be good And hopefully the result will be the same as last time!
ThugzMansion7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
That's quite simply not true.

Cech is a far more solid keeper. I would be willing to bet that if you gave any manager the option of getting Carroll, Howard or Cech the vast majority would go with Cechy. And why? Because he is damn good. Even with Chelsea's awesome defence, the fact that Cech has let in just 8 goals so far this season says a lot.
the fact that chelsea have a solid defence is probably why! ****! :mad:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ThugzMansion7)
the fact that chelsea have a solid defence is probably why! ****! :mad:
But the goalkeeper is part of that defence.
!Laxy!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ThugzMansion7)
Hey,

Even though I HATE Arsenal, especially Lauren & Pires you can't help but feel sorry for Jens, or can't you? :confused:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...al/4163575.stm

What Lehmann says above is indeed very true in some respects, but then again you can't help thinking about the times when he played, at times doing very silly things in goal.

My first impression on reading the article was ..could'nt stop laughing at what he was saying about ****ger. :eek:
Arsenal need Niemi
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
but if you count how many shot on goal the opponent team had in a game against chelsea, you will see most of the time cech doesnt have much things to do.
if you put him in a team with **** defence like...newcastle, i dont think he will do much better than given.
ThugzMansion7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vavavoom86)
but if you count how many shot on goal the opponent team had in a game against chelsea, you will see most of the time cech doesnt have much things to do.
if you put him in a team with **** defence like...newcastle, i dont think he will do much better than given.
thank you..atleast someone agrees :aetsch:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BLUREMI)
Morientes - Baros partnership

wots do u guys think
When both playing at their best, that will be one incredible strike force!
Man Utd get to be the first team to face it! :eek: :dong:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Not bad, not amazing.
Very amazing in my opinion!
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Me likey
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Very amazing in my opinion!
Not really Mikey think about it! Morientes is past his best, he is not even proven in the premier league.. Baros is nothing on his own, he has been poor this season , the Euro was the highlight of his career, its all downhill from here.

Liverpool finish 7th this year and are forced to sell half their squad because their expenditures have been too big, the stadium gets sold, Steven Gerrard faints and dies, and Everton win the champions league. Perfect!
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not really Mikey think about it! Morientes is past his best, he is not even proven in the premier league.. Baros is nothing on his own, he has been poor this season , the Euro was the highlight of his career, its all downhill from here.
I disagree - Baros has been good, considering the lack of service he has had due to injuries to other important players and he's had to basically play upfront on his own.

Liverpool finish 7th this year and are forced to sell half their squad because their expenditures have been too big, the stadium gets sold,
Unlikely!

Steven Gerrard faints and dies,
HARSH :mad: :mad:

and Everton win the champions league. Perfect!
Dream on.
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Liverpool finish 7th this year and are forced to sell half their squad because their expenditures have been too big, the stadium gets sold, Steven Gerrard faints and dies, and Everton win the champions league. Perfect!
That would be the Everton that just lost their inspirational Danish captain?
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Lol, I still stand by what I said! :rolleyes:

Morientes was immense last season and has not had many games this season...
You can not possibly claim he is past his best!
He has scored against many a English team in the past and I think he will fit into the premiership very well!
...Good vision, movement, strength, great at finishing with head or foot alike!
...He is a Top quality striker!

Baros is like only 23!
...He can only get better and better!
Incredible talent he has... Great movement off the ball, pretty pacey, and a wicked finisher aswell!
Also he is Liverpool's top scorer this season!

...Both wicked players, which should give rise to an INCREDIBLE partnership!
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I'm np Man U fan, but I reckon Man U will put in a better performance than they did against Exeter for the mere fact that they won't put out a weakened side. I reckon Chelsea might win, but I hope not.
The United team is still greatly weakened!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a prediction.

Title - Chelsea
Champions League - Arsenal, Man Ure, EEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEERTONNNNN FC
Not in Champions League - Liverpool
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mmm... Chelsea
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Title: Chelsea
CL Spots: Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool
Uefa Cup: Everton, Spurs
Relegation: Norwich, WBA, Palace
jamieholmear
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
even without robben, a blatent chelsea victory
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (66)
23.4%
No (216)
76.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed