WE DONT CARE WHAT THE RED BOYS SAY

I dont like the St John song though: Hes a MOTHERWELL legend
    WE'RE ALL GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR...

ReputationRep:
    Evvvvvvvvvvvverrrrtoooooooooon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davie_Moyes)
    Evvvvvvvvvvvverrrrtoooooooooon
    and now you're gonna believe us and now you're gonna believe us....

ReputationRep:
    We don't carry bottles,
    We don't carry lead,
    We only carry hatchets,
    To bury in your head,
    We are the supporters,
    Fanatics every one,
    We all hate Man City,
    And Leeds and Everton,
    We are the kings of Europe,
    The pride of Merseyside,
    We'll fight for no surrender,
    We'll fight for Shankly's pride,
    We hate Tottenham Hotspur,
    We hate Chelsea too,
    But most of all we hate the sh*te,
    Who play in royal blue.

ReputationRep:
    Think of that on the way over from Norway with all your fans

ReputationRep:
    Theres only one team on merseyside and thats Liverpool...FACT!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BLUREMI)
    We don't carry bottles,
    We don't carry lead,
    We only carry hatchets,
    To bury in your head,
    We are the supporters,
    Fanatics every one,
    We all hate Man City,
    And Leeds and Everton,
    We are the kings of Europe,
    The pride of Merseyside,
    We'll fight for no surrender,
    We'll fight for Shankly's pride,
    We hate Tottenham Hotspur,
    We hate Chelsea too,
    But most of all we hate the sh*te,
    Who play in royal blue.
    What a rubbish song :rolleyes:

WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA

ReputationRep:
    Do you know that Merseyside has more Blues than Red Scum :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    Davey Moyes, Davey Moyes,
    Davey Davey Moyes,
    He's got red hair,
    But we don't care cause hes f**king s**t,
    Davey Davey Moyes!

ReputationRep:
    Davey Davey Moyes,
    He's got red hair,
    But we don't care
    Davey Davey Moyes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mutt_cutts)
    Davey Davey Moyes,
    He's got red hair,
    But we don't care
    Davey Davey Moyes!

i see u noticed lol :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, plus im sick of watching Pakistan, its too boring. Plus the wicketkeeper drives me mad with his "Nice bowl Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane" and "Good one Danish Boy!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    with the money from selling gerrard you could bring in some wingers - if you can get enough from real you should try and get denilson or joaquin (both will be insanely overpriced though :rolleyes: )

baros and morientes this season looks good, but cisse and morientes next season should be sweet (as long as Morientes adapts to the prem.)
    Sell Gerrard? That would be plain stupid!

He's practically carrying Liverpool. He is to Liverpool what Vieira is to Arsenal, what Lampard is to Chelsea - the heart, the resonant driving force!

Long live "jus give it to stevie geee"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endeavour)
    Sell Gerrard? That would be plain stupid!

He's practically carrying Liverpool. He is to Liverpool what Vieira is to Arsenal, what Lampard is to Chelsea - the heart, the resonant driving force!

Long live "jus give it to stevie geee"
    yeah, but hes forever being linked with other clubs, he'll go eventually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    i think pakistan shud be in the ashes. then wed have a decent cricketing tournament with flair and excitement
    You're right. Watching Australia and England crush Pakistan repeatedly would be tremendously exciting.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully this will provoke some of our up-and-coming players to get their arses into gear. It'd be great to see some Davis Cup heroics from someone like Murray, a la Nadal w/Spain last year... well, not the best of comparisons but you see what I mean.

And Tim Henman is not a 'crap' player by any means. He's made it to the 2nd week of Wimbledon EVERY year since 1997 (?). So what if he hasn't won? 99.9% of players never win a Slam. 99.8% don't even make the quarter finals. He reached the semis at the French and the US last year, and has been ranked in the world's top 5 a number of times over the years. Sure, he's no Agassi or Sampras or Federer. But he is not "crap". And he's a credit to British tennis.

ReputationRep:
    Slightly off topic question:
    Has Morientes played in the CL this year? It would be a pity if he's cup-tied.

ReputationRep:
    Alex Bogdanovic and Arvind Parmar haven't done too well. They both failed to qualify for the open. It just seems to me that Bogdanovic seems to run out of steam in longer matches. Maybe his fitness is not very good like the LTA said, so why hasn't he improved it. He lost the final qualifying round after being a set down, pulled it back and then ran out of steam at the end. If he doesn't pull his act together, GB are screwed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BLUREMI)
    Theres only one team on merseyside and thats Liverpool...FACT!!!!
    Arsenal chanted this to Spurs last season saying there was only one team in London. Now they find themselves inferior in the Premiership to a London rival.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Alex Bogdanovic and Arvind Parmar haven't done too well. They both failed to qualify for the open. It just seems to me that Bogdanovic seems to run out of steam in longer matches. Maybe his fitness is not very good like the LTA said, so why hasn't he improved it. He lost the final qualifying round after being a set down, pulled it back and then ran out of steam at the end. If he doesn't pull his act together, GB are screwed!
    I have seen him play a few times and I dont rate him in the slightest. He is too short and therefore lacks power and in order to compensate for this you need to be quick which I cant say he is.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.