Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeh init, after his 1st season he was crap
    Vestervelds last game for us was that terrible mistake against bolton, i think dudek just played his last game aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sb1986)
    it wasnt really a man down it was 10v12 from the start cos dudek was on ur team
    Haha!

ReputationRep:
    First he lets in goals from Forlan and now this... anyway it's all good if it ends in 3 pts for Utd!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    You have a glaring mistake in your sig
    oh yeah, THANKS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BLUREMI)
    oh yeah, THANKS
    S'alright

ReputationRep:
    Keanos shot was venomnous, shook the goal frame, if that had gone in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    cool, well the only way to improve your game is to keep on practicing and soon you handicap will be 10 and your average 230
    oh and when you dont knock all the pins over, dont get fustrated just make sure you pick up the spare.

i calmed down.... and just got a 158 (228), 109 (179), 130 (200)- and our team just won 4 points (4th place now :aetsch: )!! wooo

Any more pointers for 2morrow?

Are there ANY professional/even amateur bowlers on this forum?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    i calmed down.... and just got a 158 (228), 109 (179), 130 (200)- and our team just won 4 points (4th place now :aetsch: )!! wooo

Any more pointers for 2morrow?

Are there ANY professional/even amateur bowlers on this forum?!
    nice one!!

use the board arrows on the lane, when you find one that suits your throwing use that.

I'm not sure, there might be some on here :confused: I used to play in a league when I was younger had a handicap of 18 and high score of 244(262) average around 182(200)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    nice one!!

use the board arrows on the lane, when you find one that suits your throwing use that.

I'm not sure, there might be some on here :confused: I used to play in a league when I was younger had a handicap of 18 and high score of 244(262) average around 182(200)

Yea, i use the line 2nd from right and play a straight ball with a slight curve down centre. Nice average u had ther!- i have another year till i join the old man league so i should get good by then

ReputationRep:
    lmao @ Dudek, and also lmao @ Liverpool. ha ha ha ha ha
    come on Bolton!

ReputationRep:
    boggo is definitely not a long match player. its a vicious circle - not enough experience in tough matches, and so he folds if it gets to a deciding set, and so never sees any tough matches against top opponents
    andy murray has great potential, but there have been a lot of British juniors with enormous potential. and you have to put his success into perspective - he won one junior grand slam last year, another player won the other three. having said that, murray's only faults in play are common to all other juniors, just sloppiness that can only be gotten rid of on the full-time tour. comparison to nadal is unfair, since nadal will be top 10 by the end of the year. then again he started on the tour earlier - his game is less reliant on power and so was well developed while others still had to catch up

ReputationRep:
    were still coming 4th, easily...everton are on thier way down they cant maintain it

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I got some rep for this thread saying "fergie doesn't talk crap....u do ya w*****"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Hehe, I got some rep for this thread saying "fergie doesn't talk crap....u do ya w*****"
    Lol, glad to see some fellow fergie supports

ReputationRep:
    Dont forget Liverpool still have a brilliant young keeper in Kirkland, who i think is injured at the mo (like he has been since he moved from cov). When he was playing for coventry, i cant remember one bad game that he had..he was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    Dont forget Liverpool still have a brilliant young keeper in Kirkland, who i think is injured at the mo (like he has been since he moved from cov). When he was playing for coventry, i cant remember one bad game that he had..he was awesome.
    true hes just sooo injury prone

ReputationRep:
    kirkland is the most annpying keeper.he WAS good but he has so many injuries and he isnt confident.We need a new keeper and im confident rafa will get one before feb

ReputationRep:
    No one has predicted Arsenal for the title.

ReputationRep:
    I thought channel 5 or was it channel 4 , that were suppose to show highlights of England's cricket matches.

I'm starting to get withdrawal syptoms!

ReputationRep:
    British Eurosport said they would show the Australian open live between 5 am and 12 noon but all ther're showing is sking.

what happened?

or did sky sports get like they get everything else! (*chough* cricket *chough*)

plus your thoughts on the tournemant

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.