Watch
This discussion is closed.
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by The Messiah)
The country is going livestrong crazy, people are even making fakes, how did human beings ever become so avaricious...
anyway i wan to know who has one ,,and where you got it from!!!

thanks guyz
Enlighten me as to what a Livestrong Band is???
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I want one but don't know where to get them porperly from.
I'm currently wearing a blue radio 1 'Beat Bullying' Wristband though.
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
get them from http://www.laf-store.org/

expect to wait when you have placed your order. mine took 4 weeks.
kiawah
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sam_B)
i have one, but i have it for a good reason, not like some people who wear them as fashion statements.
I got about 10 in america a couple of months ago in a wee shop not really knowing anything about them, i got them as my granda has cancer and i knew it was going to a good cause, got one for each of my family... now back in uk i see them on tv and everyone is talking about them! it's absolutely crazy that people are splashing out £4/5 for one with more times than not the profit isnt going to a worthy cause, and seeing as they are $1 in america the equivalent of little over 50p. i agree, it's a bit ridiculous when now they are a fashion statement and do take away from the real reason that they were made for.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sharapova has made it through to the 3rd round despite losing the first set Federer also progressed but didnt have it all his own way and was 'forced to produce some of his best tennis'.
ravs
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
yes but u must remember a) that india have played some exceptionally poor odi cricket this year and b) that there is very little difference in points between the 3rd and 7th places, if india win 3 games in a row against any opposition but bang and zimbabwe, they would move to 3rd/4th.

as regards test cricket, england at the moment are 2nd on the weight of some ecellent performances but i might add that not all teams are that lucky that they get to play 8 test matches against the west indies in the space of 3 months. i believe india are as good a test match side as england, remember indai have only lost 3 series in their last 12. we lost at home to aus, but drew 1-1 with them in aus and no other team can say that, we actually took the lead in that series, the first time aus have gone behind in a home series since 93 i believe. england were lucky to play such an injury plagued nz team, with a 3rd string bowling attack, when india played them they had tuffey and bond at full bowling form. india vs england are slogging it out for 2nd place, will be fascinating to see who wins the battle as englands lead over india stands at 1 point and so is hardly conclusive. only the team who can get 2nd place by quite a margin, can say 2nd is theres.
The Messiah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I dont think they do, and i feel that the FA should introduce Transfer caps, otherwise there'll be no incentive to play hard for the other teams.
if chelsea could be personified, they would have russian naionality, therefore shoouldn't be in the premier league.

PEACE.. I THINK I DESERVE SUM REP POINTS.... PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEE. I'M A NEW MEMBER
The Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by The Messiah)
I dont think they do, and i feel that the FA should introduce Transfer caps, otherwise there'll be no incentive to play hard for the other teams.
if chelsea could be personified, they would have russian naionality, therefore shoouldn't be in the premier league.

PEACE.. I THINK I DESERVE SUM REP POINTS.... PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEE. I'M A NEW MEMBER

Russians cant win the eneglish league, it isn't logical
technik
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
they need to win it first. its only january
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No one 'deserves' to win the league. I'd like Chelsea to win though, because it proves once and for all that money is all you need. And after that, you no longer have bad football teams, just financially less well off football teams.
Davie_Moyes
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Of course they deserve to win it. They have been much better than the rest of the other teams and their football has been fantastic. Plus, its not all about hathe spending of money. Morhino has used players that were there before the spending e..g Terry, Lampard and built a fantastic team.
mobb_theprequel
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Absolutely not - they're a disgrace to the beautiful game.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobb_theprequel)
Absolutely not - they're a disgrace to the beautiful game.
You're just jealous!
mobb_theprequel
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Chelsea are just **** - why don't they stop cheating
I share your pain too.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobb_theprequel)
I share your pain too.
lol. :cool: Good luck against Exeter City btw.
Syntax
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Got mine from Niketown a while ago...
I don't like people wearing them as fashion statements, but as long as their money goes to the charity...
fluffball
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I got mine way back in June when they first came out in order to support the LAF.
technik
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i do
chandni
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's great to see a British Woman in the 3rd round as well
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
lol. :cool: Good luck against Exeter City btw.
I'm sitting 50m from the game right now!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (5)
5.1%
Confident (10)
10.2%
Indifferent (10)
10.2%
Unsure (22)
22.45%
Worried (51)
52.04%

Watched Threads

Latest