Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davie_Moyes)
    Or the fact there manager was completely pants? So this means its not down to the money, its the man who's managing the team. And on Morhino's performance, Chelsea do deserve to win the leauge.

Who do you support Messiah?
    I'm a loyal GUNNER. WHY AREN'T U

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Messiah)
    Don't try and bring others down to your level. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    Don't try and bring others down to your level. :p:

come down to champions level grumpy boy, Premier Champions till the end of the season will always be the Gunners. I hope this isn't too painful of a fact.
    when your useless team wins another league title u can try disparaging me, as for now they aint won a thing

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea do deserve the title with the way they are playing. Their league position is mainly due to lampard, terry, duff, robben, makelele, joe cole,0 gudhossen, drodge, ferreira, cavaloho, cech, bascially the whole team.

Money doesn't buy success but it helps, you can say that parents spending money on a child's education by sending him to private school, to get better grades, same thing really. It depends on the team, and individual tho, they gotta be motivated, who wouldn't be when they earn on average 100k per week??

I support liverpool, but i like chelsea, they ain't drivers, ok, robben falls over kinda easily, but thats 'cause he's quick, agile and has good movement, one touch on him, he's down. Arsenal and Man Utd are just posers with a bad attitude, no offence to their fans, especially Arsenal, with their drivers, Pires e.g against Porstmouth last year to win the Pen, Viera against Liverpool this year!! WTF? that drive was ridiculous, the Ref should of gave him a straight yellow and fine him. A player of his calibre shouldn't drive, hes playing rusty lately and need to find his form if arsenal are to take 2nd spot behind chelsea.
    Henry, van persie and young fabegras are posers, especially Henry and van persie, who act like a school childs, moans at everything and start playing dirty, especially van persie.

The main man utd culpit are ronaldo, with his 20 stepovers, and rooney, who has a bad temperment. Thats about it really, but they do show off with their skills and when they score.

Nothing bad, i can say about Liverpool, and i am not bias, they are a nice team, no dirty players and tho boring to watch, are a honest team.

If any Man utd or arsenal have anything to say, then just bring it :aetsch:

ReputationRep:

Loyal doubt it. I am a Motherwell and Everton fan. If you want loyalty, trying heading down midweek from Glasgow to Carlisle in horrendous weather to see a friendly between Carlisle and Motherwell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davie_Moyes)
    No the mindless hatred between the two teams because of religion. Its a disgrace, smashing restaurant windows, fighting everywhere in Glasgow because both sets of fans hate each other because one are Protestants and other are Catholics.

Thats not proper football or proper ethics.

Mon the Well.
    Religion is not a motivation, simply an excuse. Consider the trouble which may follow an Old Firm game as little more than a more historically aware equivalent to the type of hooligan conflict you would get between teams such as Millwall/Cardiff/Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    Messiah u avoided the point about real madrid being behind barcerlona, even thou they buy a superstar almost every season and spend stupid money.....if money was everything then they would be la liga champions for the last 5 years and also champions league winners...

of course money is important, but it is not the be all and end all of the club. its true, the table never lies, and thats why chelsea deserve 2 be leaders. every team has their diver, their little cheat, lets face it, ever since maradona raped england theres been no point in trying to be ethical.

Porto won the champions league last season, and the reason for that was not money at all, it was an amazing manager, and if chelsea win the league it will be for the exact same reason, a tactical God who has come in and shown fergie and wenger how its done (and i support man u)

ReputationRep:
    what would become of chelsea? how would they pay wages? would they have to sell players? players wudnt wanna leave because of there high wages. who else would take them? watd happen to jose mourinho? I think if mr abromovitch walked then chelsea would be in a relegation battle and possibly end up like leeds. discuss

ReputationRep:
    roman is paying all them wages. chelsea themselves are skint. if he walked away, they have no way of paying wages

ReputationRep:
    if they have no money, season tickets and stuff wont pay them wages

veron still on 80000
    lamps on 60000
    terry, drogba, robben, duff, CRESPO still gettin paid, makele, cech,

i dont care how much chelsea get income, no way will they be able to pay them wages without him

ReputationRep:
    it was in paper other day that if roman did walk, chelsea would end up worse than leeds. they wudnt get a load because its not chelsea who are rich, its the man himself. if he left, chelsea would be paying the wages. a couple of weeks with them wages would see chelsea in debt.

ReputationRep:
    http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0...name_page.html

read about half way down

ReputationRep:
    The amount of people who mention that if he walks away, Chelsea will be doomed, is quite noticeable. Now what if the same happened to other clubs or shares fall drastically for Man Utd etc? There are also other well known known teams that are financially well off - Barcelona and Real Madrid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    I support liverpool, but i like chelsea, they ain't divers, ok, robben falls over kinda easily, but thats 'cause he's quick, agile and has good movement, one touch on him, he's down.
    I think Robben will get a reputation of being a diver soon if he's not careful though.

Arsenal and Man Utd are just posers with a bad attitude, no offence to their fans, especially Arsenal, with their divers, Pires e.g against Porstmouth last year to win the Pen, Viera against Liverpool this year!! WTF? that drive was ridiculous, the Ref should of gave him a straight yellow and fine him.
    Don't forget Pires against Chelsea at Highbury as it has been said. Nice to see the current champions needing to indulge in such tactics in order to gain a goal from a free kick that never was, and then only to come out with a draw. It was good that the referee did not book Vieira for that offence because he would have gained from it, ironically.

The main man utd culpit are ronaldo, with his 20 stepovers, and rooney, who has a bad temperment. Thats about it really, but they do show off with their skills and when they score.
    Ronaldo has that reputation and having a bad temper is not good for the individual, or the team. Discipline is important.

Nothing bad, i can say about Liverpool, and i am not bias, they are a nice team, no dirty players and tho boring to watch, are a honest team.
    Come to think about it, I can't think of any dirty players who currently play for Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdude)
    Messiah u avoided the point about real madrid being behind barcerlona, even thou they buy a superstar almost every season and spend stupid money.....if money was everything then they would be la liga champions for the last 5 years and also champions league winners...

of course money is important, but it is not the be all and end all of the club. its true, the table never lies, and thats why chelsea deserve 2 be leaders. every team has their diver, their little cheat, lets face it, ever since maradona raped england theres been no point in trying to be ethical.

Porto won the champions league last season, and the reason for that was not money at all, it was an amazing manager, and if chelsea win the league it will be for the exact same reason, a tactical God who has come in and shown fergie and wenger how its done (and i support man u)

GO check your stats and see which team spent more this season, Barcelona or Real. then look for a bed and sleep...

ReputationRep:
    I support liverpool, but i like chelsea, they ain't drivers, ok, robben falls over .

If any Man utd or arsenal have anything to say, then just bring it :aetsch:[/QUOTE]#

Dont start talking bout liverpool man, when u starting winning league titles then u might b able to comment round here. all i have to bring is who are premiership champions? yeah i know its hard to admit, but the truth hurts.. who's hung know b****!
    i came i wrote i conquered

ReputationRep:
    Yes they deserve to win it because they are winning the most games. End of.

ReputationRep:
    If Roman walked a way there'd be a queue ten miles long of people/companies/consortiums wanting to take over the club. No way would Chelsea go the way of Leeds, they're a much more attractive proposition.

ReputationRep:
    I support liverpool, but i like chelsea, they ain't drivers, ok, robben falls over .
    Eh?
    Dont start talking bout liverpool man, when u starting winning league titles then u might b able to comment round here.
    Ah its been a while since ive seen anyone stupid/immature enough to use this "Your team must be successful for you to have any right to comment" argument.
    all i have to bring is who are premiership champions? yeah i know its hard to admit, but the truth hurts.. who's hung know b****!
    i came i wrote i conquered
    Youre not related to Daz by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    They do sort of deserve it, i would say even more than Arsenal did last year, because unlike arsenal, they are doing well through their own quality performances, not through biased refereeing.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.