Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Messiah)
    if chelsea could be personified, they would have russian naionality, therefore shoouldn't be in the premier league.
    ...following the same 'logic', Arsenal could be French then?

Of course they deserve it. Whoever gets the most points does.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an Oxford United supporter and we've got Timmy Mallet and Jim Rosenthal (F1 presenter).

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Chelsea are on form today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben3085)
    ...following the same 'logic', Arsenal could be French then?
    No. It depends who you choose to personify a club. If it's the chairman since Chelsea are Russian, then Arsenal are British. If it's the manager, Arsenal are French and Chelsea are Portugese. So that makes England Swedish? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    No. It depends who you choose to personify a club. If it's the chairman since Chelsea are Russian, then Arsenal are British. If it's the manager, Arsenal are French and Chelsea are Portugese. So that makes England Swedish? :confused:
    Well, exactly; if you're going on the manager and playing staff, Arsenal would be French, wouldn't they?

And your last line, "that makes England Swedish? :confused:" sums this whole thread up perfectly. Utter *******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben3085)
    Well, exactly; if you're going on the manager and playing staff, Arsenal would be French, wouldn't they?
    I believe so.

ReputationRep:
    i rekon it's unlikely to be any of the "older players" like inzamam or youhana. My first guess would be shohaib akhtar...but i have some inexplicable hatred for that guy!!

re drinking it is rumoured that the night before there world cup final humiliation a lot of the pakistani team were out gambling and drinking.

ReputationRep:
    i think everyone would agree its disgusting, whatever the religion. whats islam got to do with it?
    remember shane warne binge-drinking and getting into bar fights...i think it was chris cairns recently. in football, everyone knows about wayne rooney...its not a very christian thing to do now, is it?
    but yes, this is a despicable act in the personal life of a cricketer, and i don't think its fair to throw guesses at who it might be (especially what alkaeda has been implying!!).
    i hope justice is done, whatever really happened...

ReputationRep:
    woo yay!

ReputationRep:
    when i went to visit my friend in america i saw loads of cheerleaders, i think thats such a great sport, and i loved the way they would go all over you if you had a surrey accent

ReputationRep:
    swimming.

and cheerleading isn't a sport...sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    when i went to visit my friend in america i saw loads of cheerleaders, i think thats such a great sport, and i loved the way they would go all over you if you had a surrey accent
    Thats not a sport. Cheerlead and kick ass. I dont think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    woo yay!

erm...where is swimming? :confused:

add swimming! :secruity:

ReputationRep:
    and track!

where is your mind?

:damnmate:

ReputationRep:
    Thats not a sport. Cheerlead and kick ass. I dont think so.
    ok but the thing i did afterwards with one of them is definitely considered a sport

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    erm...where is swimming? :confused:

add swimming! :secruity:
    Sorry,I cant edit the poll. I was helping at the school gala yesterday ,i was timekeeper.Rock on! boy did i look cool with my flip flops and stop watch.

ReputationRep:
    ok but the thing i did afterwards with one of them is definitely considered a sport
    What running?

ReputationRep:
    and that is why cheerleaders are universially condemned as sluts. because people like you tell stories about them that are most likely not true.

except well....knowing some cheerleaders at MY school :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What running?
    please !! think of something more fun (and sweatier)

ReputationRep:
    please !! think of something more fun (and sweatier)
    You didnt get any cheerleader much like i didnt get Prince William after his polo game.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.