Watch
This discussion is closed.
ben3085
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by The Messiah)
if chelsea could be personified, they would have russian naionality, therefore shoouldn't be in the premier league.
...following the same 'logic', Arsenal could be French then?

Of course they deserve it. Whoever gets the most points does.
ben3085
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm an Oxford United supporter and we've got Timmy Mallet and Jim Rosenthal (F1 presenter).
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Looks like Chelsea are on form today
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ben3085)
...following the same 'logic', Arsenal could be French then?
No. It depends who you choose to personify a club. If it's the chairman since Chelsea are Russian, then Arsenal are British. If it's the manager, Arsenal are French and Chelsea are Portugese. So that makes England Swedish? :confused:
ben3085
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
No. It depends who you choose to personify a club. If it's the chairman since Chelsea are Russian, then Arsenal are British. If it's the manager, Arsenal are French and Chelsea are Portugese. So that makes England Swedish? :confused:
Well, exactly; if you're going on the manager and playing staff, Arsenal would be French, wouldn't they?

And your last line, "that makes England Swedish? :confused:" sums this whole thread up perfectly. Utter *******s.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ben3085)
Well, exactly; if you're going on the manager and playing staff, Arsenal would be French, wouldn't they?
I believe so.
chandni
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i rekon it's unlikely to be any of the "older players" like inzamam or youhana. My first guess would be shohaib akhtar...but i have some inexplicable hatred for that guy!!

re drinking it is rumoured that the night before there world cup final humiliation a lot of the pakistani team were out gambling and drinking.
lilbug
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think everyone would agree its disgusting, whatever the religion. whats islam got to do with it?
remember shane warne binge-drinking and getting into bar fights...i think it was chris cairns recently. in football, everyone knows about wayne rooney...its not a very christian thing to do now, is it?
but yes, this is a despicable act in the personal life of a cricketer, and i don't think its fair to throw guesses at who it might be (especially what alkaeda has been implying!!).
i hope justice is done, whatever really happened...
PublicSchoolAnn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
woo yay!
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
when i went to visit my friend in america i saw loads of cheerleaders, i think thats such a great sport, and i loved the way they would go all over you if you had a surrey accent
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
swimming.

and cheerleading isn't a sport...sorry!
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
when i went to visit my friend in america i saw loads of cheerleaders, i think thats such a great sport, and i loved the way they would go all over you if you had a surrey accent
Thats not a sport. Cheerlead and kick ass. I dont think so.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
woo yay!

erm...where is swimming? :confused:

add swimming! :secruity:
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and track!

where is your mind?

:damnmate:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thats not a sport. Cheerlead and kick ass. I dont think so.
ok but the thing i did afterwards with one of them is definitely considered a sport
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
erm...where is swimming? :confused:

add swimming! :secruity:
Sorry,I cant edit the poll. I was helping at the school gala yesterday ,i was timekeeper.Rock on! boy did i look cool with my flip flops and stop watch.
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ok but the thing i did afterwards with one of them is definitely considered a sport
What running?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and that is why cheerleaders are universially condemned as sluts. because people like you tell stories about them that are most likely not true.

except well....knowing some cheerleaders at MY school :rolleyes:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What running?
please !! think of something more fun (and sweatier)
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
please !! think of something more fun (and sweatier)
You didnt get any cheerleader much like i didnt get Prince William after his polo game.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (8)
4.88%
Confident (14)
8.54%
Indifferent (16)
9.76%
Unsure (39)
23.78%
Worried (87)
53.05%

Watched Threads