Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chandni)
    what about motor sports...coz they rule!!

Yea, where are the xtreme sports?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrOdiGy_)
    i think you misunderstood......when i mentioned his age i was referring more to what has he to gain for himself at that age other than having a challenge, not that he isnt fit for the job
    Ah okay then.

ReputationRep:
    Agassi played well the other day, and Hewitt's not doing too bad either :cool: I haven't had that much time to watch, as have been busy with work and etc, but the Open's starting to get all the more exiting

ReputationRep:
    Ive tried, god knows ive tried, but I just cant watch Tennis!!!! And its even more annoying when on Sports tonight half of it is Tennis followed by a segment on Cycling!!!!!

Oh dear merciful Lord!

Anyone know when it finishes?

ReputationRep:
    im a leeds fan and arent ashamed to admit it. i was there at elland road when we played valencia in the semis. i was there when we played charlton after we knew knew we were down. i was one of the people who invaded the pitch to say bye to smithy (wudnt have done if i knew where he was off :mad: ) and I WILL BE THERE WHEN WE GO BACK UP DAMN IT lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    You are right of course. Leeds who are they????
    hehe, dirty dirty Leeds!

Hope they never return to the premierleague - never liked them :cool: **** team no fans, **** team no fans..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Ive tried, god knows ive tried, but I just cant watch Tennis!
    Lol, it can be boring, but once you know how the game works it's not that bad. I was like that with cricket, until I learnt about the scoring system. What makes it more exiting sometimes is who's playing.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know when it ends?

ReputationRep:
    we have the best support eveeeeeeeeeeeeer u clown
    everyone knows that. u mite diss the team but how can u diss the support? 30.000 every week in the championship is brilliant. Basically we are a premiership team on loan to the championship. Just how long the loan is we dont know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieBecks23)
    Basically we are a premiership team on loan to the championship. Just how long the loan is we dont know.
    sings*Forever and ever and ever and ever you'll be out of the Premiership!
    Marching on together towards League 1. LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    sings*Forever and ever and ever and ever you'll be out of the Premiership!
    Marching on together towards League 1. LOL
    There's a chant about that?

Now, for all Leeds fans hear this, look what happened to Wimbledon.

ReputationRep:
    netball!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)

Federer is in another level right now, if he plays his best tennis he's the master of the tennis universe.
    Can he win the 4 slams this year? I think he can.

ReputationRep:
    the rumour has it that the pakistani player is shoaib akthar.
    infact to cover themsevels the PCB has called shoaib back home due to 'injury'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vishpatel)
    the rumour has it that the pakistani player is shoaib akthar.
    infact to cover themsevels the PCB has called shoaib back home due to 'injury'
    Erm, you're trying to be a bit too clever mate. Shoaib was called back way before this came out. And i'm guessing rumour means your opinion, right?

ReputationRep:
    Well apparently Akhtar has been quite the "man about town" everywhere he has been.

ReputationRep:
    Rugby by a country mile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Rugby by a country mile.
    Rugby Football Union :p:

ReputationRep:
    More sportsmen accused of rape. Reminds me when people started pointing the fingure when it happened to several footballers from one club, forget who. Nothing came as a result of the rape allegations. I've yet to find the source.

ReputationRep:
    Hockey, because it's fun to watch, 3 different types, and I used to play it :p:

Haha, I knew Football was gonna be the most popular tho :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.