Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Looking forward to Sharapova tomorrow, after the match she's meeting up with me for a nice coffee, then back to my place.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
I like Kezman, very good striker.
Yeh..he's got a great record as well..over the last two seasons for PSV..he's scored 66 goals in 62 games!! Pretty damn good if you ask me! And hopefully he'll link up well with Robben

G
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
Yeh..he's got a great record as well..over the last two seasons for PSV..he's scored 66 goals in 62 games!! Pretty damn good if you ask me! And hopefully he'll link up well with Robben

G
WOW, that's an incredible record!! He didn't seem that good when i last saw him :confused:
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol she looks so much like someone from my old school. its uncanny!
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
WOW, that's an incredible record!! He didn't seem that good when i last saw him :confused:
It's not half bad is it?! I haven't seen him play..so i'm not too sure..but i think he ended the season with 8 goals in 5 games...and won the Dutch League's Player of the Year Award

G
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
and euro 96 germany.
same in tennis henman gets knocked out by champion
What about Argentina? :confused:
bhp
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
i suppose its going to be the red cars to turn up and stroll to a victory once again. the new mclaren is out there for the first time but i dont think that will be challenging for a win just yet. As for BAR, fast in qualifying but painfully die off in the race. God damn you ferrari!!
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bhp)
i suppose its going to be the red cars to turn up and stroll to a victory once again. the new mclaren is out there for the first time but i dont think that will be challenging for a win just yet. As for BAR, fast in qualifying but painfully die off in the race. God damn you ferrari!!
Its soo Boring nowadays, though the last one was pretty good, with all the "incidents" that occured during the race.
edufly
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
This will be one of the best finals in a LONG LONG time at Wimbledon. The last 2 men's finals were quite a let down.

Think of the power and pace within the match

p.s. I think its safe to say they are all but through to the final
bhp
Report 15 years ago
yeh, they need to do something really soon to get racing like it used to be. i think even die hard f1 fans (myself included) are getting a bit bored.
Silly Sally
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bhp)
yeh, they need to do something really soon to get racing like it used to be. i think even die hard f1 fans (myself included) are getting a bit bored.
Thing is they changed a lot of rules and regulations recently and changed the layout of the qualifying in order to make F1 more interesting and give other smaller teams more of a chance to compete with the the wealthier teams. But it doesn't seem to have worked. But, the reason it hasn't worked i think is beacuse Ferrari is such a strong team with so much money backing and no other team has yet to build a car that can match its performance. Although it is a little boring, I don't mind that Ferrari wins :rolleyes:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sharapova soon!!! Can't wait!!
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eddiedaboss)
This will be one of the best finals in a LONG LONG time at Wimbledon. The last 2 men's finals were quite a let down.

Think of the power and pace within the match

p.s. I think its safe to say they are all but through to the final
Yes I agree.

Hopefully it won't be as bad as the 2001 final.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Invisible)
Yes I agree.

Hopefully it won't be as bad as the 2001 final.
That was the best final EVER!!!! :eek:

I want Roddick to win, but i reckon Federer will win.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
That was the best final EVER!!!! :eek:

I want Roddick to win, but i reckon Federer will win.
Yes I know, I was being sarcastic!

As with the final; I'm the same, I want Roddick wo win but I think Federer is just too strong.
Do Chickens Fly
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Invisible)
Yes I know, I was being sarcastic!

As with the final; I'm the same, I want Roddick wo win but I think Federer is just too strong.
Assuming they both make it to the final, I'd expect a repeat of last year's semi-final. Roddick serves, Federer blocks it back, they rally, Roddick loses. Unless of course, Roddick has a few tricks up his sleeves.
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Do Chickens Fly)
Assuming they both make it to the final, I'd expect a repeat of last year's semi-final. Roddick serves, Federer blocks it back, they rally, Roddick loses. Unless of course, Roddick has a few tricks up his sleeves.
Yes my thoughts exactly, I'd expect Federer's quality of returning and groundstrokes (awesome forehand and backhand) to be too good for anyone.

I wouldn't say Roddick has made any ground on Federer, I think they've both improved at a similar rate but with Federer being a better player still.

My prediction: Federer to win in straight sets.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by james101)
didnt you have an avatar?
i did but dont know where its gone :confused:
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
She's cute ey? and she can play...have to get back into watching tennis now...she's 6ft and still growing!!!! well, long may she last!
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~independent~)
Hey, I was just wondering which is the best form of martial arts that protects you the best?
Jeet Kune Do....'the way of the intercepting fist' Bruce Lee's philosophy.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (94)
24.42%
No (291)
75.58%

Watched Threads