Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
lukeD
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
I think that every chelsea supporter realises that we wouldn't be where we were without Roman's cash.

Nevertheless, there's more to this current side than money; a top-class manager, fantastic team spirit, an inspirational captain
chandni
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
before the cash chelsea were a relatively average team now they have enough of a squad to field maybe 3 teams. I don't hate them but I hate all those people who are suddenly chelsea fans now that they have all this money and are doing so well interestingly enough most the people i know who are like this used to be liverpool fans...
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Funny!
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)

Funny!
LMAO like the guy in that film 'meet the parents' Greg Fokker (Gaylord M.Fokker)

Personally I like Danny ****tu of QPR
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
Personally I like Danny ****tu of QPR
LOL! another legend!
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LMFAO he has got his own personal fan page!!!!

WWW.****TU.COM

:adore:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Funny!
Haha

...Paul Dickov ... that's gotta hurt! :eek:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
LMFAO he has got his own personal fan page!!!!

WWW.****TU.COM

:adore:
LMAO!
Danny ****tu is more than just a talented player for QPR and Nigeria. He has become one of Rangers' most public and cherished faces. The big man has captured minds - he is a fantastic centre half. Watch rival fans' shoulders slump when his name is announced on our teamsheet.
Chats you are a legend my friend!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL @ this chant I found!

CHIM CHIMENEE, CHIM CHIMENEE, CHIM CHIM CHEROO, WHO NEEDS SOL CAMPBELL WE WE'VE GOT ****TU!!!
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL @ this chant I found!

CHIM CHIMENEE, CHIM CHIMENEE, CHIM CHIM CHEROO, WHO NEEDS SOL CAMPBELL WE WE'VE GOT ****TU!!!
LMAO what will they think of next
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The Wintons hit the headlines for their unique involvement in the affairs of the club when they agreed to pay the wages of former winger Doudou when the club was in administration. They subsequently bankrolled the transfer of Danny ****tu from Charlton Athletic.

whats with all the poo names
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
The Wintons hit the headlines for their unique involvement in the affairs of the club when they agreed to pay the wages of former winger Doudou when the club was in administration. They subsequently bankrolled the transfer of Danny ****tu from Charlton Athletic.

whats with all the poo names
hahaha. Filth!

Any more funny names?
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hahaha. Filth!

Any more funny names?
I cant think of any at the mo, David Semen?

from the bbc site (last ****tu related post )

I was tempted to watch the United-Liverpool game on the telly, but I went to QPR-Bournemouth instead, which was a big mistake

Was ****tu playing?

Yes, and Doudou - and that just about summed up their performance.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
I cant think of any at the mo, David Semen?

from the bbc site (last ****tu related post )

I was tempted to watch the United-Liverpool game on the telly, but I went to QPR-Bournemouth instead, which was a big mistake

Was ****tu playing?

Yes, and Doudou - and that just about summed up their performance.
Yeah, but he is totally ****tu him! The jokes are endless
DRWallace
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Danny Invincible. Not particularly funny but sounds like some sort of comic book character.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DRWallace)
Danny Invincible. Not particularly funny but sounds like some sort of comic book character.
hahaha, you're not wrong!
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think if we play to our full potential, we'll push them all the way. Sure, we have been overhyped because we won a series against a less then impressive South Africa side but the Aussies haven't exactly been impressive against the Windies lately. We'd need to be on the top of our game, and them have a fairly dissapointing series. Even if we lose, at least we'll put up a decent fight this time.

If Freddie and Hoggers bowl like they have against South Africa, and Harmison performs like last year we should stand a chance in the bowling department.

As for the batting side, Andrew Strauss has shown on his day he is as good as anyone, and i can see Vaughn hitting some form. It's about time we did.

We'll probably lose by the odd test, though, i think.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
How many would you say roughly?
I think they'll be back in 4 or 5 years. Looking at the quality of the Championship, it shouldn't be very hard.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I missed the Hewitt/Nalbandian game live, but i've just finished watching the last set on Eurosport, what an awesome tie that was.

The Hewitt/Roddick game is too close too me to call, but it doesnt really matter as whoever wins will just get beat by the juggernaut that is Roger Federer. He's awesome, and looks identical to my college lecturer.

I think Serena will edge out Sharapova, and then beat Davenport in the final. I just think she wants it more then the rest. Hope im wrong and Shazza wins though.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
First off, it was good to see that both managers fielded full strength teams, with the exception of Rooney. It's about time the competition was taken seriously. I know it doesn't compare to the other 3, but it's a competition none the less and at the very least they should play full strength teams for the spectators who travel to watch the game.

Anyway, on to the match. Even though we lost, i can take alot of positives from the game. For a team that are supposed to be miles behind Chelsea we sure as hell put up a good fight. I'm not sure on match stats, but i'm pretty sure we had alot more possesion. we controlled the game, and although we lacked a cutting edge in the first half, our all round performance was excellent. Paul Scholes was at fault for the first goal, he went to sleep and failed to track his man. As for the second, it was just one of those things. Howard could have actually been on the pitch, might have helped, but these things happen.

We should have had a penalty when Fortune was tripped, and that wild swing of a kick by Makelele should have seen him walk. Unlucky with the header off the line at the end, but it just wasn't our day.

I'd also like to congratulate Chelsea who showed they have the mark of champions by picking up results even when they are outplayed. Well done, and i hope they go onto win it.

As for United, i hope they look at the positives and go on from here...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.87%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.73%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.74%
It might lead to more bullying (82)
35.19%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.47%

Watched Threads

Latest