The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9860
I don't really care as far as we win it again hehe, but Gaudio would be great.

:hello:
Eternal Idol
I don't really care as far as we win it again hehe, but Gaudio would be great.

:hello:

I prefer Gaudio to Coria. He seems a really nice guy. :smile:
Reply 9862
You are absolutely right, actually I don't like Coria a lot but I always support my country players.
georgie_porgie
anyone else hating chelsea at the moment the scum bags.
:banghead:

Chelsea should be ostrasized from all competions and should be banished for ten years. when abramovich is broke.
U sold your heart to russian...... you're not chelsea anymoorre.......you're not chelseaa aannyymooore...

sing along guys
This is not that funny but what about the old Charlton Defence??

Fish....Costa....Fortune????

Sorry :redface: Just remembered it. :redface: :redface: :redface:

No way as good as Wanchope Dickov :biggrin: HAHAHA
Mourhino is a great manager. They deserve to win everything. (Moyes is better though :aetsch: )
Davie_Moyes
Mourhino is a great manager. They deserve to win everything. (Moyes is better though :aetsch: )

Indeed theres only one davie Moyes!! and he manages another top team in blue. Heres to next seasons champions league!! :biggrin: (we hope!!)
Marsh made a joke which, when you analyse it, was actually aimed at David Beckham's lack of intelligence rather than the victims of the Tsunami.

If that's a sackable offence then the world truly has gone mad.
Mark_KK
Marsh made a joke which, when you analyse it, was actually aimed at David Beckham's lack of intelligence rather than the victims of the Tsunami.

If that's a sackable offence then the world truly has gone mad.

Yeah but you know what some people are like! :cool:

I thought it was a crackin' joke meself, and that doesn't mean I have no sympathy with those who died during the tsunami or those who lost loved ones either..! :smile:
Reply 9869
Well done Safin. Was a bit iffy about him after he kept losing his head in some tournaments, but now it seems that he's back.
rodney marsh is a nobody.

he's a schoolboy novice compared to legendary ronald
Reply 9871
For some odd reason, I always liked the name Aliadiere. It sounds pretty neat.
Reply 9872
I think Rocky Baptiste and Barrington Belgrave have cool names.
ron atkinson!
"I tell you what, if the Cameroons get a goal back here they're literally gonna catch on fire"

"Woodcock would have scored, but his shot was too perfect"

"Now Manchester United are 2-1 down on aggregate, they are in a better position than when they started the game at 1-1"

des lynam!
"More football later, but first let's see the goals from the Scottish Cup final"

glenn hoddle!
"Robert Lee was able to do some running on his groin for the first time"

david beckham!
"My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7"

"We're definitely going to get Brooklyn christened, but we don't know into which religion"

super kevin keegan!
"England have the best fans in the world and Scotland's fans are second to none"

"In some ways, cramp is worse than having a broken leg"

"You can't do better than go away from home and get a draw"

"Argentina won't be at Euro 2000 because they're from South America"

bobby robson!
"We're taking 22 players to Italy, sorry, to Spain... where are we, Jim?"
john motson!
"Bruce has got the taste of Wembley in his nostrils"

"So different from the scenes in 1872, at the cup final none of us can remember"

"For those of you watching in black and white, Spurs are in the all yellow strip"

david pleat!
"He's got a brain under his hair"

"That would have put the icing on his start"

gazza!
"I never make predictions, and I never will"

"I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable"

craig brown!
"It is now fashionable for expectant fathers to be with their wives at the birth"

"Michael Owen - he's got the legs of a salmon"

"The underdogs will start favourites for this match"

"I strongly feel that the only difference between the two teams were the goals that England scored"
Reply 9875
you missed out gordon strachan!
Reply 9876
"'Ive got more important things to think about. I've got a yogurt to finish by today, the expiry date is today. That can be my priority rather than Agustin Delgado"

"It's an incredible rise to stardom. At 17 you're more likely to get a call from Michael Jackson than Sven Goran Eriksson"...about Rooney
jumpunderaboat
"It's an incredible rise to stardom. At 17 you're more likely to get a call from Michael Jackson than Sven Goran Eriksson"...about Rooney

HAHA LMAO... That was great. Haha.. i can't stop laughing... :biggrin:
jumpunderaboat
"'Ive got more important things to think about. I've got a yogurt to finish by today, the expiry date is today. That can be my priority rather than Agustin Delgado"

LOL that is a good 'un :biggrin:
Reply 9879
What about the legendary quote "they think its all over... It is now."

Latest