Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by musiq)
I'm just going to wait to see if he actually comes. I don't want the disappointment of last year when Peter Kenyon screwed up the Ronaldinho deal and we lost the world's best player to Barcelona! So if Rooney arrives great, otherwise no biggie!
dont get me started one peter kenyon! :mad:
mobbdeeprob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
dont get me started one peter kenyon! :mad:
Hehe, quite the Judas, isn't he?

Who was the young centreback that we signed? I think he was from Real/Barca actually! But our signings have had hardly any exposure, Smith walked in unannounced - nobody seems to care anymore!
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
She's a bit of a corney lame-ass if you ask me...
lol why do you say that? i think she will make a load of money. might even become an icon...she has the height, the looks and the ability.
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)

Who was the young centreback that we signed? I think he was from Real/Barca actually! But our signings have had hardly any exposure, Smith walked in unannounced - nobody seems to care anymore!
i didnt care if he leave, but its the fact that he casued us the best player in the world that pisses me off! not only that, he obviously told chelsea all our wanted players coz they seem to be signing them all.

umm...i really aint got a clue who he is, but hes 17 or soemthing. so no harm done. but that heinz is suppose to be pretty good, will have to wait and see.

we dont get much exposure thats becoz we aint signing any "big" names. i mean smith is good, but he didnt evern make it into the england squad. but the thing is, who would you play up front next season? do we need another forward?

ruud, saha, ole, forlan , smith...

personally i would play ruud and saha...
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
he better stay at everton at least for 1 more season
enigmatic
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
HOW COULD I FORGET: Liverpool 4 - 3 Newcastle : 3rd April 1996
It was voted the best Premiership game ever. I still get upset when i watch it
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
he better stay at everton at least for 1 more season
lol he better not
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Asphyxiating)
17. I think that's the 2nd youngest to win the ladies' finals too? After that 15 year old sometime in the 19th century...?
didn't know about any 15 year old, but if so, then that would mean Sharapova is the third youngest to win it- Martina Hingis won it when she was 16...
marychrist
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
i don't know, is Everton a good team or is man-u better in terms of achievements
Are you joking?
musiq
Report 15 years ago

GERARD PIQUE
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
personally i would play ruud and saha...
Word on the street is that Ruud is going to be sold, to finance the purchase of a top class midfielder, perhaps Joaquim.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
shouldn't this be in the SPORT subforum expression?
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Word on the street is that Ruud is going to be sold, to finance the purchase of a top class midfielder, perhaps Joaquim.
yeah i heard too, but i am gonna kill someone if they sell ruud. but it seems the rummours has died down a bit, so hopefully it aint true.
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Invisible)
Man U are about 14, 000 times greater in terms of achievements.
How on earth did people let him play for everton then! :rolleyes:
i know it's is home team, but that's no excuse!
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Really good for the russian player. She's played brilliantly this tournament. I missed the match (had to go play football) and will watch the highlights, but how did Serena play? I know that in the semis, tthe 1st half of the match was full of errors by her, so what about today?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Rooney will definitely leave for a better team, but the question is only when? I actually think that he might stay with everton this season, get more starts, prove himself more in the premiership, and then move next season. But who knows. I mean Everton aren't exactly a big club!
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Really good for the russian player. She's played brilliantly this tournament. I missed the match (had to go play football) and will watch the highlights, but how did Serena play? I know that in the semis, tthe 1st half of the match was full of errors by her, so what about today?
Serena lost 6-1, 6-4 to Sharapova. Presumably she played terrible.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
Holland - Czech Republic....beautiful game...absolutely beautiful!!!!

G
I agree with that in terms of excitement. Rubbish defending and brilliant attacking play from both teams. A classic!
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Serena did make quite a few errors, especially in the 1st set, though she wasn't playing badly, just that Sharapova was incredible, best i have ever seen her, making very few mistakes, and hitting lots of amazing winners, she just outplayed Serena completly.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Invisible)
Serena lost 6-1, 6-4 to Sharapova. Presumably she played terrible.
That and Sharapova probably playing really well.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
68.25%
No I haven't decided yet (24)
19.05%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed