Report 16 years ago
(Original post by safc26)
they're all copies- our's was the first like it
southampton copied the bowl shape design but others had it before you
[ lee ]
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by [_Z_])
Neone who has seen Ali's fights with foreman and frazier... will have no doubt that he is one of the all time gr8s........ really hard to compare legends of different times......lewis is in a class of his own....... tyson will be making a comeback(again!)..... lets see how it goes....... whatever happened to hashim rehman (the guy who beat lewis and lost the rematch)?
Anybody who has seen the documentary (on TENSPORTS) about Legend "Muhammad Ali" will certainly have no doubt that he was the greatest of all boxers...... BTW, was he not given the "Player Of The Century" award, afterall.......... His reflexes, punches, and everything u name it, was perfect....

Just for everybody's information..............
Before "Muhammad Ali" converted to Islam, his former name was "Casius Clay" ......
tammypotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amyitfc)
why do you want him to? it's so dull, let the others take over. hope jenson does ok. lord when i am going to pack tomorrow i don't know - there is so much sport on!
obvisully i want him 2 win
[ lee ]
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by [_Z_])
Neone who has seen Ali's fights with foreman and frazier... will have no doubt that he is one of the all time gr8s........ really hard to compare legends of different times......lewis is in a class of his own....... tyson will be making a comeback(again!)..... lets see how it goes....... whatever happened to hashim rehman (the guy who beat lewis and lost the rematch)?

Anybody who has seen the documentary (on TENSPORTS) about Legend "Muhammad Ali" will certainly have no doubt that he was the greatest of all boxers...... BTW, was he not given the "Player Of The Century" award, afterall.......... His reflexes, punches, and everything u name it, was perfect....

Just for everybody's information..............
Before "Muhammad Ali" converted to Islam, his former name was "Casius Clay" ......
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeh his 'slave' name was Cassius Clay then Islam freed him and he became Ali.
he was good and sonny liston too.
i like iron mike but he was a bit of a nutcase
safc26
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
eg:...?
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by chats)
yeh his 'slave' name was Cassius Clay then Islam freed him and he became Ali.
he was good and sonny liston too.
i like iron mike but he was a bit of a nutcase
did you see that article about him in the metro....he admitted to being a bum for the past 2 or 3 yrs
Sophdoph
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Has to be the Millenium Stadium. Absoulutely fantastic ground, makes a great atmosphere and the views are outstanding. Very many happy memories from my day out there. Would post a pic but they are too large. Will try in morning when I have more of a brain :confused:
chats
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by safc26)
eg:...?
i'm not too sure but maybe pride park? it was built around the same time or before ''stadium of light''
chats
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sophdoph)
Has to be the Millenium Stadium. Absoulutely fantastic ground, makes a great atmosphere and the views are outstanding. Very many happy memories from my day out there. Would post a pic but they are too large. Will try in morning when I have more of a brain :confused:
cant wait till december 5th and last day of the season
chats
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
did you see that article about him in the metro....he admitted to being a bum for the past 2 or 3 yrs
no i never saw it, but i heard about it.
he has that stupid tattoo over his face now, why???? :confused: :confused:
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by chats)
no i never saw it, but i heard about it.
he has that stupid tattoo over his face now, why???? :confused: :confused:
haven't actually seen that one...over his face?
chats
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
he deserves to be in prison for that!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by chats)
he deserves to be in prison for that!
oh yeah, now i remember...just couldn't picture it....what an idiot
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amyitfc)
have they released div1 matches? i mean 'the championship' matches?

Don't be so silly ! Sky have to deal with what they see as the priorities first, get the Premiers**t out the way first, then they'll pencil in the FA Cup Rds 1 & 2 dates (No Championship teams there either!), and then maybe we'll be able to get the Coca-Cola League teams involved in TV coverage.
notorious_7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think people have gta be honest - a fully fit serena williams wud have killed sharapova. shes just come back from a career threatening injury, and to even get to the final is an achievement. i tihnk a more likely result wen serena is playing good tennis again, will be more like the one when the 2 first met with serena winning. btw kournikova muchhh fitter than sharapova imo!
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hit_em_up)
i think people have gta be honest - a fully fit serena williams wud have killed sharapova. shes just come back from a career threatening injury, and to even get to the final is an achievement. i tihnk a more likely result wen serena is playing good tennis again, will be more like the one when the 2 first met with serena winning. btw kournikova muchhh fitter than sharapova imo!
Not 2 sure, she played some tennis before Wimbledon and played well enough to destroy Capriati.

But I agree, I'd expect Serena to easily beat Sharapova.
As for Kournikova - Yep, way nicer.
Apocagem
Report 16 years ago
I have to agree that Serena would normally beat Sharapova. She didn't play to the best of her abilities today, but I'm not saying she was a million miles off. Full credit to Sharapova though, I watched her in the quarters and she did look promising, but nearly every shot that she really went for missed by a foot or so. Today, however, she made far fewer mistakes, and consequently won the championship.
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
White Hart Lane.

Or Park Lane as the Spurs stadium really is situated.
tammypotato
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Stade De Gerland
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (160)
24.77%
Better than expected (132)
20.43%
Worse than expected (354)
54.8%

Watched Threads