Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Scout
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
henmans probably never gunna win because hes just not good enough! (unfortunatly )
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Zidane and maybe Nedved are the only players good enough in this generation to go down with Pele/Maradona/Cruyff/Platini
:eek: I think you are missing someone...Ronaldinho!!

He is Clearly the best Ever!!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
:eek: I think you are missing someone...Ronaldinho!!

He is Clearly the best Ever!!
agreed!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
LOTS of rumours about Mourinho selling Lampard- is he crazy? big applauses for selling crespo..etc, but lampard - no way? why? i dont know what he's up to, buying ferreira for so much money... :eek: - does he know what he's doing?
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
LOTS of rumours about Mourinho selling Lampard- is he crazy? big applauses for selling crespo..etc, but lampard - no way? why? i dont know what he's up to, buying ferreira for so much money... :eek: - does he know what he's doing?
yeah, hes moving porto to chelsea.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
yeah, hes moving porto to chelsea.
he isnt! hes only getting like ferreira etc, who isnt great for 14 million or whatever...deco's going to Barca for sure now..so i dont know whats happening :confused:
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
arsenal losing to boro when their defence scored two own goals and boro only managed one shot on target
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:eek: :eek:
if he leaves england his career is over
james101
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lampard isnt going anyway, Mourinho has said on several occasions that he is vital to the team, how did you get to the conclusion of him leaving?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by james101)
Lampard isnt going anyway, Mourinho has said on several occasions that he is vital to the team, how did you get to the conclusion of him leaving?
i just read a report that 'lampard and joe cole 2 big names that could be pushed out of the squad'...but anyone could be
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeh i heard joseph cole is going to charlton
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by enigmatic)
I went to the Nou camp in Febuary and you can go on a tour of it inside into the changing rooms and into the press box and the trophy cabinet and the sidelines. Although I didn't see a game, the stadium tour was fantastic. As for other stadiums, St James' Park has been the best of the rest, but thats from a bias opinion .
yea i went to the changing room just 2 days ago, its crazily good, the seats are really good too esp the air con indoor seats :eek:
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by icklehc)
roddick is cuuuuuute
shame he lost though
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Hell no, Mourinho has clearly stated he'd build the team around Lampard.
james101
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Hell no, Mourinho has clearly stated he'd build the team around Lampard.
yep he did say that, therefore he will not sell him
siliviax
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So what are your thoughts on Ronaldo then, Portuguese Ronaldo...

I think he's young and can easily develop into being one of the greatest football players...
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by siliviax)
So what are your thoughts on Ronaldo then, Portuguese Ronaldo...

I think he's young and can easily develop into being one of the greatest football players...
He is amazing. The amount he has developed this year for united is incredible!! Will definetly be considered up amongst the all time greats in the not too distant future.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
He is amazing. The amount he has developed this year for united is incredible!! Will definetly be considered up amongst the all time greats in the not too distant future.
Ronaldo is good, i dislike portugal's tactic of getting figo,ronaldo, and esp deco to start diving tho,
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i knew mourinho had sense
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
still abit puzzled by why we bought Ferreira for such a large amount of money :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.03%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.46%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.14%
It might lead to more bullying (144)
38.92%
There's nothing they could do (109)
29.46%

Watched Threads

Latest