The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
TheWolf
still abit puzzled by why we bought Ferreira for such a large amount of money :confused:

i hope you sell parker to some crappy club
TheWolf
still abit puzzled by why we bought Ferreira for such a large amount of money :confused:

Bum Chums with Mourinho
Reply 1482
mc_watson87
Bum Chums with Mourinho

LOL, bum raider
"I would say we have three or four more spaces. They can be new players or spaces for those who are already Chelsea players.

"He did admit: “Right-back, Paulo Ferreira, Glen Johnson, closed; left-back, Babayaro, Wayne Bridge, closed; left-wing, Duff, Robben, closed; central defence, open; midfield player, open; striker, I don’t know yet.”- Jose himself

Selling Lampard would be insane, but then so is £13m for a left-back of dubious quality, if his brief appearances at Euro 2004 are anything to go by.

I'll be interested to see what he does with the strikers - this Kezman guy's coming in - no idea who he is, and Hasselbaink's out already. I think - not entirely sure - that the strikers on-loan are staying on-loan. Is Crespo going? He mssed the first day of training....
paymaster
"I would say we have three or four more spaces. They can be new players or spaces for those who are already Chelsea players.

"He did admit: “Right-back, Paulo Ferreira, Glen Johnson, closed; left-back, Babayaro, Wayne Bridge, closed; left-wing, Duff, Robben, closed; central defence, open; midfield player, open; striker, I don’t know yet.”- Jose himself

Selling Lampard would be insane, but then so is £13m for a left-back of dubious quality, if his brief appearances at Euro 2004 are anything to go by.

I'll be interested to see what he does with the strikers - this Kezman guys coming in - no idea who he is, and Hasselbainks out already. I think - not entirely sure - that the strikers on-loan are staying online. Is Crespo going? He mssed the first day of training....

i think crespo is almost certain to go, kezman is decent, but i dont think hell start in the opening matches of the new season...itll be interesting to see how chelsea does in the usa tour this summer
I think it was Chelsea v Besiktas in the Champions League. Some guy was stupid enough to carry on playing after hearing the referee's whistle to beat the keeper. Once he did it, he got booked. Stupid fool did it again, off he went :biggrin: Anyone know who it was?
Reply 1486
NDGAARONDI
I think it was Chelsea v Besiktas in the Champions League. Some guy was stupid enough to carry on playing after hearing the referee's whistle to beat the keeper. Once he did it, he got booked. Stupid fool did it again, off he went :biggrin: Anyone know who it was?

yeh i remember that, cant remember his name though something like manz, i'll have a look
Reply 1487
it was Ilhan Mansiz, LOL what a stupid idiot :biggrin:
Reply 1489
Former England international Paul Gascoigne is in talks with Boston United about a coaching role next season, reports BBC Radio Lincolnshire.

Pilgrims boss Steve Evans has offered the 37-year-old a part-time position on the coaching staff at York Street.

Gascoigne would also be given the chance to play in a pre-season friendly against Newcastle United.

Welsh champions Rhyl are also continuing their efforts to sign Gascoigne on a 12-month deal.
Reply 1490
where are the pictures?
Reply 1491
Sorry...

85ah11
Sorry...

he looks seriously senile
Kezman is a very good forward has been highly rated for several years now, only thing I'd say is hes a small skillful striker so would probably need someone of size to back him up upfront.
Reply 1494
you people clearly didnt watch porto throughout the season..Paulo Ferreira was always a commanding presence in the squad as a right-back playing every game and always being consistant and safe. He is easily easily worth the 14 million price tag he has, and Mourinho knows this.

n Euro 2004 he was substituted after making one stupid mistake, but thats all, since then he played only in the final after Miguel got injured and there he didnt make any mistakes and was completely safe at all times..

You should really try to watch more game of his..perhaps the first leg against Man Utd, or the game against Real Madrid that ended 1-1, Paulo Ferreira is excellent.
Reply 1495
he cant play he is far too skinny
portugal
you people clearly didnt watch porto throughout the season..Paulo Ferreira was always a commanding presence in the squad as a right-back playing every game and always being consistant and safe. He is easily easily worth the 14 million price tag he has, and Mourinho knows this.

n Euro 2004 he was substituted after making one stupid mistake, but thats all, since then he played only in the final after Miguel got injured and there he didnt make any mistakes and was completely safe at all times..

You should really try to watch more game of his..perhaps the first leg against Man Utd, or the game against Real Madrid that ended 1-1, Paulo Ferreira is excellent.

his commanding presence did not show in euro 2004
Chelsea's next big purchase will be a central defensive partner for Terry.

Any guesses as to who?
mobbdeeprob
Chelsea's next big purchase will be a central defensive partner for Terry.

Any guesses as to who?

Chelsea have been sensationally linked with Arsenal defender Sol Campbell.
The Sunday Mirror says Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich wants to replicate the successful England partnership of Campbell and John Terry at club level.

Campbell has only just signed a new contract with the Gunners and pledged his future to the club.

Abramovich will attempt to land the 30 year-old England star, particularly if he fails to sign Porto stopper Ricardo Carvalho.

i havent read much about chelseas move in getting a defender yet - but read the above..but i cant see arsenal selling campbell
TheWolf
i havent read much about chelseas move in getting a defender yet - but read the above..but i cant see arsenal selling campbell

Haha, if this were to go ahead - Sol Campbell will have about as much professional integrity as the bastard lovechild of Judas Iscariot and Clare Short.

Latest